Wednesday 6 February 2019

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

Never done a post about Chuck Schumer but some Americans I know posted this on Twitter and were rightly fuming as he was smirking over late term abortions?!

Who the hell does that?!

Like I said to the poster .. does it not seem like they are trying to anger us, disgust us or just plain old incite us at every single opportunity they get? Everywhere? In every single thing? Escapism? Politics?

Most cannot see the wood for the trees any longer and even that seems like it is intentional, does it not?

Spent two hours on the phone to my sister explaining me theories on many things I have been hearing .. to my surprise ..

She told me a story I had difficulty recalling as years ago I explained that a Tsunami was due to hit Japan at some point at one day it hit. That part I recall .. it was that Boxing Day Tsunami but with my memory issues I do not always recall things very well. It is .. patchy at best.

She said that when it hit she had told others that I had predicted this. She was one who was a non-believer to me theories. She listened as I explained several weird stories that with my own theory placed a link between all of them. Of course you have to throw out the official lines to why these stories occurred. Place me theory in the mix and it all suddenly makes sense.

Some of these stories are widely known and reported but on Twitter and GAB the official reasons are laughed at. As far as I am aware I am the only linking this theory through them all.

There were several theories I talked about on my blog and my sister recalled me telling her this months ago. But one of them has risen up above the rest and turned out to be actually taking place.

This one theory is a long shot but scientific fact and is actually in the process now of happening and bringing ot into the mix makes all the craziness make sense.

Think about that for a moment .. one single scientific theory that has on record as actually happening, effects of it are occurring and this one theory makes every single crazy report we have heard make sense.

Even what seems to be a strong urge to incite which may in fact be a distraction tactic .. playing on the things that they know would anger us the most.

Well they do say 'blinded by anger', do they not?

And at the end of the day what led me down this path is that some of the things they are doing and some of the things they are talking about doing .. well .. lets be honest .. they tale some bloody believing, do they not?

Just like this one right here and even someone .. SMIRKING about it?!

Republicans and Christians are going nuts and cannot believe what they are seeing and hearing right now and neither can I!

People across the western world are basically stating it is the collapse of western society .. millions of barbaric invaders are being let in where you would think they would never be allowed.

Every YouTuber and all their comments sections are all talking about it regardless of what industry your talking about and politics and escapism is certainly centre-stage. Hollywood movies and video games being top of the pile for those.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/creepy-chuck-schumer-smirking-over-late-term-abortion-is-the-stuff-of-nightmares/

No comments:

Post a Comment