Wednesday 6 February 2019

A COLD DAY IN HELL

Hooo boy .. I see Google or someone is at it with this blog? Never mind!

Anyhoo my new endeavours have garnered a great deal of notice. Since I got suspended from Twitter I decided a few weeks back to get busy .. plan, take precautions and spread myself a lot further afield than I was before.

Now previously I was more or less a two-stroke two-cylinder engine pottering along and not really being made aware of the rules. I got caned several times too .. not knowing on each occasion I was setting myself up for a fall. No swearing and no personal attacks. I just trashed a large number of arguments without defeat and they did not like that.

I as then hounded on another site by a very sick, very obsessed and very evil person .. the one that got me suspended. Only he got a bit of a shock because this other site is not run by leftist snowflakes .. so he got a surprise when I let rip.

He still would not leave me alone and eventually I knew that there was one thing that would really, really ... REALLY piss him and a thousands of leftists off.

I turned my two cylinders into four and have now added two more so I am more or less a V6 engine right at this moment.

They know .. so does James O'Brien who I have already ran into and has already stolen some of my phrases and but them on his official account .. a crying shame for him that I noticed that.

While beavering away on several websites some classics came up that you really, really could not make up.

The best one of these which forced me to write this blog is that of the statements of both Donald Tusk and Guy Verhofstadt of the EU. Another is the leftist media being laid off .. over a thousand and its till going. No revenue because no one is listening and long may it continue.

The leftists know something too as we have all noticed a number of meltdowns. Many are not happy and they seem to sense something to. Many were reposting things they had seen and many were in conversation about it. "You noticed the number of meltdowns, swearing and abuse?" was a common question that kept coming up.

The remainer remoaners are certainly not happy .. and we could sense it to the point where many were laughing. We had voted for something and had endured two years of abuse, stupid arguments with no basis, claims from even celebrities .. idiot celebrities all blessed with precognition. What surprises me is that they all seem to be blissfully unaware of just how much hatred of the EU was building up right across Europe with the Yellow Vests, or Gilets Jaunes, protests. Right across France and it even affects the Netherlands, Belgium itself, Germany and Sweden.

Do they all sit their believing the fake news media?

After it is over will they all feel more than a little stupid and hide their heads in shame? The idiot Gary Lineker said he was going to apologise to Germans? Yeah .. do not do that in East Germany they just might tell you where to get off. Except there were protests in Stuttgart too!

But the EU?

Donald Tusk actually said that there is a special place in HELL for Brexiteers?!

Think that is bad enough?

How about Guy Verhofstadt stating that we are so bad the not even Lucifer would take us?

Yup .. and I really do kid you not!

Read it and weep ..



No comments:

Post a Comment