Thursday 21 February 2019

SPLITTING FROM THE ACTIVITY (Pole Shift Part 9)


So then a couple of things popped up .. a video on pole reversal from someone I have watched videos of on YouTube a few years now, Joe Scott, Canker Boy I think he calls himself .. or his product. If he is talking about it .. it is a thing. Missing a couple of key points though.

But before that .. another video from Adapt 2030 and after being buried in snow across many states in what is normally the growing season, in the southern US states, a weather prediction of yet another blizzard in over 40 states and breaking records yet again. Going on right up until 12th March?!



They really are going to have difficulty avoiding talking about this before very long and I told a sandhead friend of mine, who has not watched any videos or read anything but decided this is not happening, that it wont go far beyond the end of 2019 before everyone is talking about it.

Well now Joe Scott has mentioned it and another record breaking and lengthy snow storm is going to hit .. yeah .. it will get talked about.

Because of farming. The US has already taken a massive hit in crop production already with a record breaking snow storm of record breaking levels right across Canada and North America. It is about to get its SECOND?!

Gets any further south and it will be snowing in Mexico!

Here is a link to a map for the growing periods in Arizona .. Americans reading this will probably already know all this but British and Europeans might see the chart and realise how bad this can turn out to be.



Now imagine for a moment that next year .. the storms are worse and far more widespread than there ones?

I recall my daughter a few times tell me that temperatures at the North Pole was in like double figures and I laughed. I I said I could not see that as the ice would me melting at such a rapid rate it would be unreal.

I wonder if she has seen the temperatures that have come down into Canada and North America and question the validity of the temperatures she was seeing?

Sooo then this happened ..

Joe Scott a very funny and nice to watch, level headed guy who likes doing videos about science subjects did a video on pole reversal .. which to be honest .. surprised me when I see it come up.

Now I am afraid he does go into how bad it could me and echoes what I have said and a bit more but he also states 'they don't know' and then states it can take thousands of years. Yeeeeaaah no to the second one. And yeah we do not know. They do not know so cannot say and unlikely to take thousands of years anyway.

They do know .. but to claim what they think is about to happen is a pretty big claim that will change the world overnight.

He also shows a NOAA map of the magnetic field but does not talk about the two separate poles that are seen, one way weaker than the other.

He also does not mention the fact that it was reported at least as far back as January 2014 that the Sun activity has dropped off. Joe? Magnetosphere Joe. Heliosphere Joe. Not carbon after all Joe.

Check MaverickStar Reloaded on YouTube Joe who predicted this and the Arctic blast.



So no pole splitting .. no decrease in the Sun Activity, no mention of the Arctic Blasts and nothing about any Ice-Age, mini or otherwise? No Continental Drift either, though this is not even on the table at this point. That all rather depends and I would probably state at this point, now that I have been thinking about it, would depend on the speed of the movement of the magnetic north pole reaching a certain point and/or the speed of the magma movement which may be down to the speed the whole event occurs?

A slower rate might me the crust does not go nuts .. a quicker rate may mean it will move to some degree? It is reported that pole reversals vary and even the splits vary. I saw one video that stated that in the past there has been four or more magnetic north poles.

At this point we simply do not know.

But he did state about losing satellites, GPS, and possibly electricity altogether? Pretty scary on its own, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment