Saturday 22 October 2016

THE MAN WITH THE LOUD FEET

I have been watching some very scary stuff on YouTube and relieved that I have watched this through the eyes of someone with a level head. Thank God for that.

It seems that over several years there has been two attempts at restricting free speech, one years ago by the Muslim community and more recently by over the top feminists sadly causing serious issues for those they claim to be working for.

Let us make this clear … it has become obvious even to me that Feminism is being plundered to make money. That is the scary thing about it, nothing else.

Both of these attempts have been to control things on YouTube.

What is even more scary about it is that the person who has obviously used the subject to … extract money out of other members of the same sex has been invited to both Google's offices and, for the love of God, the United Nations. I was relieved to hear the man with the loud feet to state that he sees the United Nations as a toothless organisation.

Because I suspected they were toothless and some time ago I sent them a report about the blatant of abuse of human rights in the UK on different levels in different areas they had an investigation ongoing in anyway. I did it because not only was it the right thing to do but also that I thought nothing would come of it and that they can be exposed as a waste of time.

I have been shocked at the way this over the top feminist group has stated, much more that a single individual, other people should be banned from saying certain things, along with video games being banned,, but that freedom of speech comes into play when they say what they want to say?!

WHAT?!

Wait … so others,, or I mean men, are only allowed to say certain things that you allow them to say but that you can say what you damn well want? I think you will find that the Nazis started off along similar lines as did Stalin?

You really cannot be serious?

Look … I am not one that talks or jokes about sexual things, despite being a heterosexual male, and yes, sure there are a lot of idiots that say some stupid things as well as being downright insulting and offensive on the Internet and on YouTube. I have often thought that people should be banned for this because dropping to the level or sarcasm and threats means they are not winning. But this is nigh on impossible to do and I am of the belief that if they are stupid enough to say stupid things then the only person they hurt is themselves. Well to anyone has has more than two brain cells working as a team, that is.

But this is not what this small group of women are about. They want to restrict what you can and cannot say unless it is them saying it. The lead name in this movement has also proved over and over again that she has extorted, for want of a better term, people, women mainly, out of money and a lot more than she asked for and not provided anything close to what she promised.

The funniest part about it is I have seen women post videos on YouTube where on their thumbnail they have put 'Please Stop!' as a message to this crusader. This is an America of course and I find it staggering that with all the problems in the world that she is trying extremely hard to shove all others world ills out of the way to promote herself and her wants. People that are sick, dying, pelted with stones until dead, not allowed to drive cars or even be out on their own. Disease, poverty, drug addictions, homelessness … none of this matters. No all that matters is people being critical of her regardless of whether they are right or just being stupid and offensive and wants to take control of all that along with banning video games.

God only knows if there is anything else in her list of things she wants to control?!

God only knows if she has anything else in her repertoire?

None of these rants affect me at all nor will ever likely to … but what sticks in my craw is that she is causing serious damage to her own gender by ranting like this. She is also taking focus away from real problems where people are dying and that the United Nations let her do it!

Hey there United Nations? Can I safely assume that the investigation you have about investigation into abuses of human rights in the UK is actually not going to go anywhere? Either because you PRETEND to give a shit or allow focus to be taken away by a bunch of people that do not like being criticised because it hurts their feelings? Here is an idea, tell them to 'feck off and stay away from social media'?

It is literally along the lines of that stupid woman who was part of a student union here in the UK that stated that you cannot be racist towards white people?

In fact the man with the loud feet whose videos I have been watching was actually accused by one woman for being racist because he did not like Muslims? Errrr. Of course in a video of his own defence the man with the loud feet correctly pointed out that … well that you cannot be racist for not liking a religion. Something I have mentioned on here over and over and over again for the last four years or more. I do not like Jehovah's Witnesses or Roman Catholics but until they are raping people, setting of bombs killing dozens of innocent people I will be more pissed off with Muslims than I will with them.

I am a man of science. Sorry. Just being honest.

The funny thing is I do not give this subject much thought. Only come across it as the man with the loud feet has many videos on science, chemistry and other things that I had been watching then come across the feminism videos and was like 'WTF??!'

I also do not have a problem with feminism but I have complained about this surge to get female sports players to get the same money as men. You cannot...

In football you need the money coming in because of the big differences in wages and with tennis and to be totally fair you have to either have the men play three sets or move the women up to five sets. After all they are equals right? So in Tennis you could achieve this 'being fair' but in others it is not so simple.

Now an argument could be made that women footballers are not being paid because the men get far too much? Male footballers getting far too much money? You would not get any argument from me there but I bet the male footballers wives don't complain about their husbands or boyfriends getting too much?

But you do still have the problem of the money coming in. At the end of the day you need all seats filled to be able to get the money to pay the ladies the same as the men in football. After all this is not a communist country … unless you think it should be in some aspects and not in others? I am sure that millions upon millions of people on the lowest wages would have something to say about that? Well if the women in football suddenly got paid what the men get, despite the money not coming in, the countries workers in the UK, and probably further afield (ahem), will wonder why you cannot do the same for them? I know I would, even though I know its not financially viable I would complain because it would be unfair....umm well even more unfair than it is.

The man with the loud feet has also remarked about this selfish group getting people fired, even Nobel prize winners?! Shockingly they even stated that they got no chance at all to defend themselves and were simply just fired.

The man with the loud feet also talks about how an attempt was made to get him fired and the person in question then lied about it and told everyone he was fired.

When that backfired they appeared in the news media at how they were threatened, oh here we go, and how they needed $25,000 to defend themselves against him and so started up a Kickstarter,or type, campaign. The man with the loud feet was somewhat perplexed by this and so he looked into it and guess what he discovered? Turns out there had already been a court case against this woman and her company and they had to pay … would you like to guess how much? Yup, $25,000! Now that IS a coincidence, is it not?

To make matters worse there was something else that this little group of Hell-Cats did not know and that is that this man with the loud feet was not only a man of science but was also working in research into drugs that could save lives. So getting him fired would have actually, and eventually, cost lives. That means people dying, not crying into the morning cornflakes because someone did not agree with them or they are far too over sensitive over certain things. Or they just want to use the same things the rest of us do without putting up with the same crap.

Yeah … that was smart!

But I could have taken this route. In my long battle for human rights and against corruption, misinformation and lies I could have done all that the Hell Cats have done. I could have started a Kickstarter campaign or even put a donation button on my blog. I thought about it several times but each time I decided against it and I had not thought about it for two years until very recently and only that was because I was going to be homeless, still might yet, and would seriously impede what I was trying to do.

But I didn't.

Nor have I put in a request to the United Nations, Google or anyone else and nor has anyone invited me anywhere to say anything. Does not bother me or at least it did not … until this mindless drivel came to my attention.

All I could think is 'I blog for four years and it feels like climbing Mount Everest and this woman gets given $160,000, God knows what else and is now asking for $250,000 and will probably get it?!'

Jesus Christ! The worlds going mad … certainly in places but the world is going mad, I tell yah! It is also obvious that the world is making people pay for mistakes they was not responsible for, other than voting for these idiots the first place. In fact the ones they are making pay have literally next to nothing while the ones that caused it and are worth many billions are not having to pay shit.

Meanwhile other wastes of space and taxes tell everyone not to worry as they have investigations ongoing top protect the people that will take many years, more of everyone's taxes they are purporting to protect and have some lame excuse about no evidence at the end of it all?!

They STILL have not learned about the Internet, YouTube or Smartphones! SIGH

Now the levels they will sink to to entertain people and have them believe they care about us and are looking out for us are so ludicrously pointless, naïve and self-serving that only an idiot would fail to see it.

It stuns me that the 'nodding dogs' on the panels fail to see what a farce it is and that they are only being used by the powers that have allowed them to speak? In fact I caught site of a particularly famous feminist and I could not believe that even SHE would not see this for what it is.

You know here is a tip. When an individual has a list of problems that simply has to be dealt with the normal procedure of any sane person would be to start with the most serious and work your way to the top. That is if this group was not so full of crap.

I really feel for any woman that has real issues they think need to be dealt with who look and listen to this and ask themselves “what the crap?!” It must be soo frustrating for them?

What also amazes me is that the one that has received a great deal of money has not been investigated. After all she received thirty times what she asked for and made half the amount of videos that she said she would. That turned out to be five videos over two years … umm I think? Lol, sorry this darned memory, not going back over dozens of videos to find out what the figure was. It was half what she promised in double the amount of time for thirty times what she asked for which was $6,000.

Now if I had done that you could bet your arse there would be an investigation or at the very least people calling for an investigation! I would not expect anything less.

This has been going on even during the financial crisis? HOW?!


Sad. So very, very sad and I hope everyone comes to their senses before very long?

Otherwise we might see the end of the freedom of speech?!

Here is one video ....


Oh and here is that video by another woman asking her to please stop ...


EDIT:

Someone documenting on a YouTube video of the lady in question telling lies ... but it is not me or men that she is lying to ... it is to the women she claims to be fighting for and that is wrong ...

Unfortunately it involves someone whose reaction and review videos I like to watch. I was genuinely shocked just now when this came up as a recommended video.

Noooo Angry Joe, noooo ... ah well anyone can make mistake my friend. I wont hold it against you. I am not immune to mistakes I am sure my blog will prove at some point?


EDIT 2: Oh I just heard that she thinks its sexist for men to protect women, or want to protect women but I saw her in a video being ferried about by to MALE Police Officers because of threats made against her? Wait? WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment