Sunday 4 September 2016

ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING

I simply HAD to post this up and add a link.

I was watching a video of this American guy speaking about a video game called No Man's Sky getting a lot of complaints.

He reads out some stuff about one and at exactly 2.00 minutes in he says his name.

Now when he did my mouth opened, I wondered if I heard what I actually heard, realise that I have and burst out laughing.

I then thought 'someone had to have noticed this' and looked down into the comments to notice that someone did. Well in fact a few people did.

It is worth watching about how people get ripped off in the video games industry but if you just want to piss yourself laughing and nothing else watch it up until just after the two minute point and listen very carefully.

Lol.

Remember at 2.00 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment