Friday 7 June 2019

WIDE MOUTHED TROLLS (Final Part) ENDED BY A GRANDMASTER

Well this one went into meltdown after my last post .. no really.

After using a old tactic that has never worked and a psychological trick to make me doubt myself, with me roaring with laughter, they started to laugh at me, call me mad and suggest what I did was illegal.

Now this is someone that claims that impersonating someone else is not illegal .. or what they have done is not. Breaking the rules they jump on you for is OK too apparently.

Then telling me I was going to get a visit to my door because of what I had done and I simply roared with laughter and said .. something like ..

"What for repeating what you yourself said? Yeah good luck with that!"

I then got a load of meltdown gobbeldy-gook and then yet another threat about talking to lawyers .. tomorrow and how I would get a visit. Yeah. Don't care. I was planning to tell them this when something out of the ordinary happened .. well for them ..

They closed down their GAB account they had opened just to troll me and then blocked me on Twitter!

Now here is another little piece of information that up until now I had not divulged. My daughter is a grooming gang victim and I was convinced that my toll was linked the the council in some way .. I had mentioned this in previous parts to this series. I had already thought this before I now explain what happened over the last 6 weeks or so.

Now REMEMBER they had a previous account where they called themselves 'Nathan'. This was @NathanInGermany .. Nathan .. Naz .. just saying ..

Six months ago my daughter was contacted on her phone via an online app .. someone requesting repeatedly to play a game with her she eventually decided to accept. They never played the game ..

Instead someone called Nathan claimed to know all about her .. the grooming gangs, the autistic children and threatened to report her and have her children taken away.

Around this time the social services stepped up their persecution of my daughter as did the Police .. she was pulled by the Police around ten times .. giving one time some bogus reason that he had, had her drivers licence suspended. This was not true. Her house was searched several times too.

Even the school where my grandchildren attended admitted that she was being persecuted and no longer trusted Wirral Council or Merseyside Police.

A local church realised the hell my daughter was being put through and had started helping her out .. when they realised the persecution had stepped up they decided to help my daughter do something I had tried to get her to do for many years ..

Move out of the Wirral!

She waited until the children had been taken off the 'At Risk Register' for like the third time .. being placed back on it without good reason.

Then she did one better .. she moved out of the country!

A few days after that she was in hospital with Sepsis likely as a result of the Cervical Cancer operation she had last 2018. Yup two operations and a repeated rape victim being persecuted by the Police and the Social Services and refused money and help .. as they have me despite a horrid disability that makes me tired of life I would not wish n the Devil himself!

Then .. something happened.

Now off the register this did not stop one of the lying social workers department from turning up at my daughter's house .. going to the school with her and speaking to the headmaster about their concerns .. and he just laughed at her. Telling her things you was asking for she was not going to get.

A few days back my daughter gets a knock at her door from a local social worker and a department she had not been in contact with. As this was explained to me I replied that I was kinda worried about this and thought they might not want to let it go?

I also explained that I did not think they would go this far . breaking a number of rules and possibly laws to do this.

The social worker spoke to my daughter for a few hours and heard the whole story and she said in a round about way ..

"There are no issues here .. I do not know why the social services of Wirral Council have contacted us and stated the things that they have and requested the things that they have? You will not be hearing from us again and any requests they make will be rejected in future"

My troll, Naz Shah under the account of Anti-Populist who I claimed all along had some sort of links to Wirral Coucil's social services was told this .. an hour before they had a meltdown and closed their GAB account and blocked me elsewhere.

I have a social worker friend of my own .. and I can tel you now that he insisted for many months that Anti-Populist, who previously used the name Nathan, was a woman. As did my daughter and a few people on social media. He has insisted that this person was 'nuts' and has one hell of an obsession with me and that there must be a good reason behind it and had gotten to the point where he was guessing and was "Dying to know what it is".

He also said the following each time I finally thought I had beaten then and that they had gone away for good and each time he was right ..

"They are NEVER going to leave you alone .. they will be back. This is an obsession the likes of which I have never heard anything like"

Each time he was right .. one day .. two days .. three days .. it did not matter .. they came back.

I will tell you now he is going to get one hell of a shock when he hears this. I used the "I am a Grandmaster" line a lot with Naz Shah because I knew it wound her up because she always claimed I talked myself up. No .. it was others that did this and 'Grandmaster' was something my social worker friend calls me.

He was a social worker for Camden Council for around 25 years and dealt with adults and not children .. so he knows a thing or two.

They never understood the process of deduction in finding something out and science is way easier than people. It is like a moving target but like I told my daughter just today ..

"I am such an idiot .. for all the things that I can do sometime .. I just do not see what is right in front of me and should have made the connection to Naz Shah a lot earlier"

I should have done it within weeks of my daughter being suspended for giving Naz Shah a piece of her mind on her official account. If only I had not seen that thread where she attacked feminists, screen-shot in an earlier part, I may have realised sooner?

So the key that my social worker friend will pick up on  and would state about me is this ..

  • Bloody hate getting things wrong
  • Will work out what is going on no matter what
  • Will be shocked that she closed her account to troll me
  • Will point out that this has occurred both when ..
  • I outed that she was Naz Shah
  • My daughter was not out of the country and social workers from Wirral were given their marching orders
Perceptions and reality are two very different things, no?

Give them enough rope ..








No comments:

Post a Comment