Friday 28 June 2019

AND THEN THERE WAS SUN

So surprising me Professor Valentina Zharkova after have her peer reviewed paper on the mechanics of the Sun's activity published in Nature has an interview with GSM News channel on YouTube.

Paraphrasing it is put to Zharkova 'We have to prepare for the next few decades of cooling' where she replies 'You are absolutely right'.

Climate alarmist will have a while to wait before it starts warming again.

Provided the prediction for solar cycle 25 is right only solar cycle 26's peak can start us on a warming trend again and that wont arrive until 2036. This is what climate alarmists that claim they are into the science really fail to grasp yet should see immediately.

Their argument is dead.

Not only that .. but provided that solar cycle 25 does indeed start and is lower then the previous solar maximum of 88 Sunspots .. let me tell you that four dropping peaks in a row is just not something that has been recorded in modern times. You would literally have to go back to pre Maunder Minimum times and even running into the Maunder Minimum I think that was three drops?

But then the difficulties are how long we have been keeping tabs on Sunspots and how reliable the observations of them are the further you go back in time.

I have blogged for around 7 years, almost, and long before I started blogging and for three decades I have always stated that we are on a rock in space floating around a star in a galaxy all of which are moving through space. We know very little about all of that.

When they started on the CO2 and lets bash man politics this was stupid and many saw it as an opportunity to gain fame or adoration or even jobs on TV.

I also always stated that you have no way of knowing that this warming could be a precursor to a drop before a cooling or even an ice-age.

Out of all my claims and predictions that have been proven right and from Trump and austerity to various sciences and animals .. this is something that I never .. EVER .. dreamed in my wildest dreams I would be proved correct on while I was still alive.

I never dreamed I would see the scientific data I have looked at and not just one but something like a dozen and not only did I link it together it also explained some odd occurrences going on with animals and wildlife.

The trouble with many scientists, well when they are not hacks, is they do not stand back and look at the bigger pictures and connect the dots. My knowledge and interest in so many different fields of science .. allows me to connect the dots and I am very good at seeing patterns.

In some professions they have this thing that they do when they are pushed for time .. first taught to me by solicitor friends I had and did some work for .. they call it ..

'Take A View'

Idea being that you try to grasp a quick conclusion from something.

Well I suppose I do that but I always had this ability to see patterns and numbers. So it is like a super-charged version of that. I have a deeper theory behind the mechanics of it which I think comes form my health condition? But as that was always ignored and I was fobbed off, lied to and left in the gutter I never really could get to an answer.

Barycentres were mentioned in Professor Valentina Zharkova's paper and I was interested in seeing if Milankovitch Cycles were mentioned and indeed they was.

I had previously had people mention these cycles and I did eventually go and watch a few videos and yes .. of course they made perfect sense.

The Sun is not stationary and neither are we ..

The Sun, like other starts, is pulled about by the motion of the other planets and when all are lined up that affect s greater. They use this very technique to discover planets around other stars.

Now the solar maximum is predicted to arrive no earlier than 2025 and its effects cannot take place until 2027.

As previously stated .. it will not only get cooler until 2027 but also volcanoes are erupting in increasing frequency. These add particulates to the atmosphere that will cool things more rapidly as will dust from increased meteor activity and cosmic rays. Because all will also seed more clouds.

Now taking into account how cold it has been in many countries now consider these effects from now until 2025 and then ..

Consider that in 2024 the Earth will be 13% further away fro the Sun which will also cool things further. Now this does not happen over night so this is likely to start having an affect in 2023?

But we have idiots in the world .. I have someone close to home into animals but not into climate change narratives .. he told me that a moth he likes, into insects, is becoming resident here due to the warmer winters. This is the Hummingbird Hawk Moth. When he told me that it was only ever a migrant in the past I pointed out than in just a few years it will be again.

He does not know very much outside of insects and is considered to be not very .. bright. But he has this annoying habit of telling you that you are wrong .. and then does not talk about that subject, assumes I have come to this conclusion because of scientists and says "scientists get it wrong" and does not give e the chance to explain that its not from the usual scientists and shuts a door in your face.

But I was trying to advise him about the subject he was passionate about using a subject he knows absolutely nothing about.

Those that know him have literally spent years facepalming over his reactions.

He runs down what they tell you on TV and the scientists on TV .. knows I have claimed for decades they are full of it .. then assumes I got my knowledge from these scientists on TV.

Despite the fact I have a BSc and stupidly turned down a PhD two decades ago.

Too many people that closed minded have the real potential to not only be a danger to those close to them but also from hundreds to even billions, in this instance, of lives.

Because if the collective of sand-heads, as I call them, make up the majority you will not prevent saving billions and billions and billions of lives if you add animals into the figures.

Another idiot and climate alarmist went round social media posting like crazy for months, maybe years that man-made global warming was real and that talk of global cooling and ice ages was stupid and the stuff of the right-wing. Except I am not. He also went on to claim that there is ..

'No way Grand Solar Minimum is happening now but will happen in 2050' which later changed to 2060.

Now thin about the idiocy here .. claims that its not happening now .. except Valentina Zharkova's peer reviewed paper now says we are in it in 12 months if not already .. then claims it will occur in 30 years.

Yeah .. wait up? It is damn difficult to predict solar cycles even just a couple of years before they occur. But it has been done with great success in the last decade. But in your argument hat global warming is CO2 and man-made you have decided upon yourself, while posting your OneGraph, that they are wrong but claiming it will occur in over 30 years time, three solar cycles, which means your saying ti will cool in 30 years time?

Except has your argument not all been about it warming and has there not been a pause or two and now there has been a three year drop?

So there is going to be a global drop over the next 15 years or so and your arguing that Grand Solar Minimum wont occur until 2050 to 2060?

So a peak of 45 odd Sunspots for 2025 and maybe one of 20 in 2037 before it flat-lines dont you think that you should be talking about the cooling going on now and NOT bashing people over the head with man-made CO2 warming and wasting even more money?

Food for thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment