Saturday 20 October 2018

THE LIES ARE EVERYWHERE


What has become very popular and a bit of a shock on Twitter, great many people and rising going to my blog, is the grooming gang business, my daughter .. the way we have been treated and the lies and being ignored my mainstream news media. Or Fake News as they call them.

Not sure if I mentioned it previously but there has been something going on for a few weeks now and we have spoken to people. I cannot say any more than that and I just hope, like my daughter stated, that this is just another one of those times where they promise things and then back away at the eleventh hour? I have now had three conversations and I have been told a lot more about it all and it does sound .. promising?

Due to these conversations I had to try and get my wifi printer/scanner linked up as I would probably have to prove a few things about my medical history. Possibly?

After a false start or three and having to dive into the Wifi settings using a command prompt, shell, I linked them together .. finally!

So I stared to flick through my medical records which, for some reason known only to them, they only sent me the last two years?

I believe this is because they know they LIED on my medical records and that at this stage the NHS knew that I would spot it. They already pick up the phone and warn GP Surgeries about me and I have not been able to get either treatment or my prescription medication for months and that is on the things thy HAVE diagnosed!

Heart issues as I stated and chest pain and this lack of energy thing.

I also believe now they deliberately omitted from my records the Hypomagnesemia .. something they can do to all patients and probably do .. if they asked to you to privately to buy anything. Vitamins, in my case, or pain killers. Not prescribed and they do not have to record it do they and you would be hard pressed later, or if you died and family members tried to, prove it.

Yeah so I was flicking .. scanning .. flicking .. scanning and then all of a sudden .. BOOM!

I saw a letter that came from a hospital while in Birkenhead when I was having something of a breakdown and when I read the reasons I simply could not believe this! It was a bunch of outright lies and the odd thing was NOT about me?!

Think about that for a moment .. how can lies on someone's medical records not be about the person names on the file?

In Josephs had already told me not to trust the NHS and your GP and I wrote on here that the second GP I saw at Devaney Medical Centre in Balls Road Birkenhead was very .. silent. Barely uttered a word.

NHS bosses had already long since picked up the phone to previous GP's about me and I have recordings to this effect. Sorry NHS but you lie you get caught.

What the NHS lied about was what I actually said about my daughter! She is gonna flip when I tell her what it states about her in my medical records.

  • According to my records I told them that my daughter was in a domestic abuse refuge?
    • Yeah .. umm no she was not and I would not have said that because she was not!
  • I then paid for her to go into private accommodation?
    • Umm NO! She already WAS in private accommodation but I did help her get into very unsuitable social housing!
  • My daughter took advantage of my memory problems to get money out of me?
    • NOOOO .. I spent my money because the authorities did not do a fucking thing to help her at all ..


Now here is just one other thing and why I was doing the scanning ..

  • Diagnosed in 2014-15 with Hypomagnesemia
    • Told to buy Vit ABC+ which I did for next four years
    • But think it is missing from medical records
      • Handy as now I can say to patients .. if they asked you to buy stuff privately they can leave it off your records
      • They did exact same thing with my daughter
    • Test for Magnesium was normal .. except it was NOT
      • Missed I was taking pills
      • Missed that I had Hypomagnesemia
      • Failed to link other symptoms to the condition
      • Did not tell me about all these other .. effects
      • Nor did they tell me about the dangers
      • Also failed to link Osteopenic bones in my neck to this condition?!

Right now still looking for the part that mentioned my knee pain ..

Thus far ..

  • Fibromyalgia
    • High Anxiety
    • Back Pain and a few others
  • Osteopenia
  • Heart Issues
  • Chest Pain
  • High Blood Pressure, Hypertension
  • Postural Hypertension .. I grey out and pass out sometimes
  • Oesophogitis
  • Hiatus Hernia
  • Hyperlipdaemia


Cannot find the letter that states the right knee pain .. which is odd as I was so sure I had seen it in that segment of the medical records .. but .. I then realised that the letter I was looking for I think is from somewhere around 2012-13?

This is because the GP that did the letter was Dr Huq of Dr Rooban's Surgery of Carterhatch Lane in Enfield and the date will be easy to check .. beccause the ONLY reason I left that surgery is because she told me and staff that she had, had enough of the NHS and the lies and announced retirement affective immediately.

After that I was registered with Abernethy House Surgery in Enfield who lied to me and lied about me and falsified documents .. so I left. Have recordings too .. shame .. shame then that I could not get anyone interested I these either .. along with the grooming gang evidence. Was under them around 18 months.

I left there and I registered with Dr Kumar of Willow House Surgery and I was there about 6 months and guess what they did and guess what happened and take a guess at what I have from that too?

From there I ended up registering with Dr Andrew Thievendra at The Town Surgery in Enfield and I got in with him. He was there for two years before he left and his brother, who had just got his Doctorate, took over from him. It was Alex, the brother who took over, who told me that it is not the place for a GP any longer to state whether people were fit enough to work and was that of the DWP and Atos?! Think I was under Alex around 6 months or more?

So over a year ago I was under The Town Surgery and three years before that Willow House for aroud 7 months .. Abernethy House before that at around 18 months and Dr Rooban's Surgery before that for a couple of years.

So at a wild estimation here the knee pain letter was around 5 years or more ago? At a wild guess .. I will know if I decide to switch the desktop on and dig it out?

So scans ..


DR BOLAT @ NORTH MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL

Take note of this one as this was at North Middlesex Hospital .. he said the following ..

  • Country has gone mad!
  • No way with your medical records that should take you OFF disability
    • This was before my heart started playing up and before I passed out in local wood
  • Looked at my blog and stated it was popular .. came up in the first four results on Google
    • Nobody seemed to have told Google as my revenue was frozen at some point for for the following two years




HEART PROBLEMS & CHEST PAIN @ NORTH MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL

Nice chap .. Andrew DeStempel

Seemed quite concerned too .. a shame as no one else gave a Rat's arse ..

20th March 2017 .. had been before .. was there again .. then moved to Birkenhead in October 2017 .. despite my medical history because and once again .. no ..

PUBLIC AUTHORITY GAE A RAT'S ARSE ..

What I call 'The Evil Trinity' ..

TEST THAT INCLUDED MAGNESIUM THAT WAS … WROOOOONG!!








ECHOCARDIGRAM & PRESCRIPTIONS @ ST. CATHERINE'S HOSPITAL WIRRAL






OK THE BIG ONE IN THIS LOT ..

THE LIES TO SET UP MY DAUGHTER FOR WIRRAL COUNCIL ..

CHESHIRE & WIRRAL PARTNERSHIP LETTER

  • Never said my business fell through!
  • Never said my daughter was in a domestic violence refuge!
  • Never said I paid for her to go into private rented accommodation .. I moved into her private rented accommodation and had to rent my own a mile away!
  • Never said my daughter was taking advantage of my kindness
  • First time NHS EVERY ADMITS I have memory problems only to state that my daughter took advantage of it .. I NEVER SAID THIS!!







OSTEOPENIA @ BARNET HOSPITAL

This was when I was tested positive for this and really did not see this one coming. January 2016 and I had ALREADY been diagnosed with Hypomagnesemia and .. they STILL did not make the link to this result?!

Mentions my digestion issues as possible Diverticulitis and .. suggests NSAIDs are a problem with something else, greying out. Told them it was NOT .. as always they know better and I have long since proved it is NONE of the pills they laid claim that it was .. INCOMPETENCE AND ARROGANCE!







EEG & ECG @ ROYAL FREE HOSPITAL





The Town Surgery Letter for DWP which is missing a whole bunch of stuff and cost me £25!





Follow ups intended for inguinal hernia, Osteopenia and others .. never .. EVER happened!


Was warned by Ian Josephs not to trust social workers, local councils, local solicitors (legal aid ones) and your local GPs as they all work together. Posted copy of the email in a previous post .. think it was titled 'The Frightening Truth'?

I stated this for years and always called the Local Council along with the NHS and the DWP as 'The Evil Trinity' and there is some pretty dark things going on within all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment