Friday 5 October 2018

RUN BY EVIL


Thought of something while I was writing this ..

On this very blog and going back years I have stated many, many times that the likes of Facebook, Google and Twitter with a few others are trying to control the Internet and therefore the world. At least the western world.

They ended up doing exactly that in a way I did not foresee and using some very underhanded tricks and reasons they should be locked up for ten years at least for. In some countries they may even be shot for!

Right OK then .. a little social media overview about how they have not only cost people money but how they have had a negative and drastic effect on their lives.

Now remember if you have any kind of webpage you need to direct traffic to it .. some way and somehow. You do this via two ways ..

  • Tags
    • Hashtags/Metatags/Labels
    • Depending on who your using tags have different names ..
    • Twitter is hashtags, webpages are Metatags and Google is labels
  • Social Media
    • Go around social media .. build up a following and garner interest in your blog or website

So I have covered Google before but I will just run through it gain to that the .. gravity .. of the situation they have created .. all of them ..

  • Google
  • Limited Tags
  • Losing Tags for scores of posts
  • Numbers being messed with
  • Numbers Not behaving as they should
  • Numbers being reset to zero
  • Chrome not displaying ads in 'design'
  • Revenue Frozen for 23 months

  • Facebook
    • Fucking Useless
    • Over a umber of years turned to absolute shit
    • Full of so-called Help Groups run by idiot Leftists
    • Facebook the worst as they actually are kick-happy
      • At kicking people off based on their political views
      • Basically anything from the centre to the right
  • Most Useless piece of crap in the Internet today
  • Run by an idiot and a thief with a God-Complex

  • Twitter
  • Shadow Bans (x6)
    • Search Bans
    • QFD Ban
    • Thread Ban
  • Follower numbers being knocked off
    • Estimate 300
  • Following numbers being knocked off
  • People big blocked from me
    • No reason and who were Retweeting my tweet (see next)
  • Retweet Numbers going .. DOWN
    • Impossible to happen .. once retweeted it is retweeted
  • Tweets being deleted

So then .. these are the main ones .. I have been on GAB for awhile which is almost exactly like Twitter but it is slow to build of any followers. Not quite so intuitive either and despite everything that Twitter does it is way harder to build up the same numbers.

This is fucking annoying because just like morons that behave like moronic robots that just keep voting for the Conservative Party, Labour Party or Liberal Democrats they keep sticking to Twitter.

At east with those that have accounts in both they are trying .. but many do not .. just like not retweeting my evidence they bitch and moan about Twitter and yet remain on it.

So what have I put into my blogs and online business?

Well ..

  • Over six years of work on a dozen blogs
  • No less then eight cameras
    • One expensive professional one
  • Desktop PC
  • Two Laptops
  • Land Rover Discovery
  • Various recording devices
  • Various Android Phones

So imagine how it feels when after four years you start to feel like your being fucked with and like everything else I stated on my blog .. people think your fucking mad. Despite the fact you have a mathematical degree based in computing?!

Imagine how you feel when two years on you actually go and prove that you have been fucked over and no one told you they were doing it or why?

Imagine you then go on to another social media site, Twitter, and spend 7 days a week from 9am until 1am working your fucking arse off and then discover that your being fucked over on that as well?! Over and over and over again?

  • Did I incite violence towards anyone? No!
  • Did I threaten violence towards anyone? No!

So why did they do it?

Well first off and in my case we have no idea who 'they' actually are.

Secondly the reason is that I told the truth and I fecking kid you not!

Here is the real fucking kick in the groin that I would happily get violent over ..

.. had I been told that my money was frozen, despite the fucking lame and pathetic excuses form a bunch of totally evil devil worshipping and hypocritical arseholes, I could have done something else part time to bring in an income. Instead of putting 7 days a God damn fucking week into it!

Yeah when you consider what it is I was telling the truth over and that this involves my own daughter being a child rape victim tat ended up with cancer over it .. yeah I have had people ask me how I have not left a trail of dead bodies and burning buildings in my wake?!

I kid you not .. been asked that twice on Twitter alone!

I'm afraid that in Twitter's case it gets a whole lot worse as ..

  • Could link up with a solicitors
  • Could link up with someone who can help my daughter ..
  • Could find someone genuinely wanting to help ..
    • Might set up a crowd funding for her
  • Could link up with journalists who would pay my daughter for an interview
  • Could link up with someone that might commission a book from my daughter
  • Could link up with literary agents that might want to publish
    • Any one of the three books I wrote?
  • Could link up with someone that would want to hire me
    • As an adviser
    • As public relations
    • To do what I am doing and promote them on social media

After six years of working, collecting evidence on grooming gangs, helping other people, trying and failing to start several business because of the government and lack of any fucking help and going into business with morons ..

The Conservative Party and DWP, who fucked up one business just before Google secretly pulled the plug, want to whinge and bitch and moan that I do not have a job?!

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

I would not even be able to get a fucking job nearby because they are all Muslims .. the very people I have been telling the truth about who repeatedly raped my daughter and gave her two children by the time she was 16.

Yup .. this is going on because I am not allowed to upset anyone over my daughter having a life of hell .. forced to have five children and being given cancer over it all.

But nooo the evil c*unts are punishing me because the truth might actually fucking hurt someone's feelings!!

I long for the day that I am able to sue their fucking arses off of them and put a fucking shed load of the lying evil fucking scum in jail!

Lost a car, home, £20,000 plus and a load of belongings because of these lying evil, devil worshipping crybaby arse-wipes suffering from a severe case of Delusions of Grandeur and God-Complexes.

Where is Donald Trump when you need him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment