Thursday 18 October 2018

DIMWITS ARE NOT SMART


Jesus I have had some oddballs that think they are the be all and end all of all things and worse still is they think they are achieving something? Jesus!

Now this has happened in a big way on GAB .. I have tried to veer away from half-wits that are on the far-left and traded them for the same on the hard-right?!

Had a number of oddballs come along and complain about my posts and harp on about being anti-Jews?!

Make snide comments without reading my profile, involvement or links and therefore also not my proof either!

But they come along make some statements .. some random people on the Internet and expect me to just believe their claims .. because they said so?!

They are the mirror image of the fucking left!

Yeah dudes .. I am just going to believe you because you fucking said so! Because you showed a screenshot or had some random web-page?! Fuck all in the way of followers but thin they are winning in some misplaced cause? NO .. YOU ARE NOT!

Rule one ..

Do not fight all your battles at once or you will never win!

Now let us get onto another little one in all this .. came along told me to forget about Muslims, oh y fucking God are you insane? Then said that Jews were the biggest problem and that if you dealt with the Jews the Muslims will be easy to deal with?!

No .. just no!

Better still to convince me of this they wanted my .. Facebook profile which I gave them and I got some random message that was obviously just a copy and paste and their profile?

NOTHING! Worst and most empty profile I have seen on Facebook in a decade! Not even a picture and no details whatsoever.

SORRY .. was that supposed to convince me?!

Straight away I thought 'government agent' or shill or some kind!

Jesus .. if your going to go around convincing people or muddying the waters at least put some fucking effort into it!

They had spoken to me previously, claimed to be a victim and yet somehow totally forgot who I was and about my daughter's story.

I get Muslims like this too .. one guy arguing with me about Tommy Robinson and the EDL and claimed they were all paedophiles .. I proved him with links to facts and recording he takes no notice. But he shows me some cropped screenshots and expects me to fucking believe it?!

Like dozens and dozens of others I ripped him a new one and eventually and to a small audience he bailed. Tried to make himself sound highly intelligent and it blew up in his face!

How in God's name can you even claim that Jews are the biggest problem? Even if they are it is not all Jews and you should not generalize and .. there are far fewer of them than there are Muslims and 80% of Muslims think child rape is OK!!

So get with fucking reality and stop going around making snide comments thinking yourselves intelligent and others not when you can be pulled to pieces over your idiocy or exposed if your a fucking obvious shill!

I do not know if leftists and Antifa have infiltrated GAB or not but I have had several people basically appear to be exactly that!

Either that or they are working for someone just going around muddying the waters of trying to dumb things down, cool things down and using really stupid methods to do so?

Either way it is a mess out there .. though this tends to be somewhat less of a problem within the UK .. and if they are paid shills or government agents then maybe not even so much of a problem?

Still a mess nevertheless.

Still each day I wonder if people will just stop firing salvoes all over the place thinking that this is the best way to win war?

Your worst enemy in any war or political argument is generalizing over something you do not like as this will not win you any plaudits. You leave yourself open up to defeat .. based on morals and humanity and your done for before you leave the stables.

Yeah I do not trust GP's because I have five surgeries in a row lie to me, not think they lied to me but KNOW they lied to me. That is 100% but does not mean to say that the next one will.

So if you run down a race or a group of people based on a small percentage your a naïve fool with no possibility of winning your debate.

If the problem is say in excess of 50% of a large group then you have half an argument. If it is beyond 70% of the group then yeah you make a point but why make innocent ones suffer because of the rest.

In Muslims however we can all see that this attitude is rampant and as I have stated for years many of them have kept it secret .. either by being silent or using tactics like 'kitman'. When your talking abut 3% of the UK population committing 80% of child rapes alone .. it looks bad does it not?

Think about that and then consider that we have not even taken into consideration of other crimes being committed here.

Yet you get gunned down by morons for pointing that out who then insist that all white people and men mostly are evil.

Yeah .. never been in prison, never mugged anyone, never raped anyone, never even cheated on a partner, single for 15 years, never stolen, never even insulted anyone with name calling or insults. Not overweight people, had friends in the gay community years ago, not on race, colour or faith.

One relgious man I met years ago called me a “Warrior of God! And I stated he was barking up the wrong tree, was not religious but do have morals and that God would not pick me. He simply said “That is not how God works, he picks the people he knows will do a good job!” Has never felt like I have done a good job.

Always visited by Jehovah's Witnesses too and they ended up referring to me in their local Kingdom Hall as 'The Messenger' whatever the he that meant.

Both was for what me and my daughter had been through and what I was trying to achieve in helping others and fighting the injustice, evil and insanity that has affected the UK for years now.

I have been told this morning that Esther McVey has got herself into hot water with Frank Field .. oddly two MP's that are within a stones throw of my daughter and who I have spoken to. The former makes sense on Twitter but then goes and puts her size ten boots in it. The latter held in high regard but .. has not really done anything to help us.

Thought with Frank Field this might have changed with him leaving the Labour Party and thought that he was losing the restraints in helping victims buried under the carpet?

Maybe it needs more people leaving?

As it was explained to me is that it was reported that women in The Wirral were turning to prostitution over Universal Credit and she said there was plenty of jobs and they should just go and get one? Oops! Not a good response .. denial only gets you so far I am afraid to say.

There are still naïve people that think that life on benefits is really rosy and I keep telling them .. NO! It is not .. UNLESS your a Muslim with several wives and ten kids!

No benefit caps at all for any of them and I even know one personally that lives in a £2 Million house right in this borough. Plenty of stories coming up about them too all over the place.

See? FOCUS! Don't generalise.

No comments:

Post a Comment