Wednesday 27 March 2019

THE SOLAR PREDICTION


OK just after a post part 20 of the Pole Shift Series and honestly think I am almost done I go and stumble, this is getting very weird now, a video on YouTube about the one thing I am well aware I know nothing about .. always maintaining not many know about and that what is known is very .. very .. very .. little.

The nuclear processes that take place within the Sun itself?!

I have stated for years that it bloody annoys me when people state that the Sun is 'this' age and will go on for 'that' amount of time because we do not even know what goes on under the surface ot at its core. Christ we do not know a great deal about what goes on with that we can see .. its actual surface.

However and as it turns out .. there are some things that are now being looked at and understood and .. what I saw and heard is simply astounding and for a whole number of reasons.

Now lets get something very clear in your mind .. when it comes to peak Sunspots averaging less then 100 this has only happened in two cycles since the end of the Little Ice Age or Maunder Minimum or around 1720 ..

  • 65 Around Sunspots in 1800 which was after the Dalton Minimum ended
  • 80 Around Sunspots 1850

Outside of this the next lowest were ..

  • 100 Sunspots in 1810
  • 110 Sunspots in 1820
  • 110 Sunspots in 1860
  • 100 Sunspots in 1890

So in over 300 years .. this has only ever happened twice in periods that were fairly cold and so much so they have their own names.

Twice! In 300 years.

It also has not taken place for around 170 years either, it is important to point this out too.



So then ..

In this video I watched they talked about Heliophysicists monitoring some goings on on the Sun's surface to do with oscillations. They learnt there was a pattern to this and after awhile .. as they realised the effects or meaning of these oscillations .. they went and changed.

Now do referring you back to the above .. only twice in 300 years has a Solar Cycle averaged less than 100 Sunspots at its peak, right? And that the very last time this occurred was 170 years ago, right? And with Climate Change scientists stating that we are getting hotter and hotter, right?

So would it surprise you to hear that they predicted in June 2011, so discovered prior to this date, that the next Solar Cycle was going to average less than 90 Sunspots and that the planet would get cooler?! OOPS!

Afraid it gets a lot worse because they went and did it once again because along with predicting something well out of the ordinary and at odds with climate scientists they also predicted that the next cycle would be somewhat longer than the average 11 years and this it was!




This is 2011 and June at that and this may well have been discovered as far back as 2010 which is almost a decade .. a .. DECADE ago. Did you know about this or have all you been hearing about is climate change and global warming?

As someone that understands both the science and the maths involved here this is nothing short of staggering!!

Judging from the graphs that last cycle was the longest lasting cycle ever recorded and may well be why many believe that the Sun may have gone to sleep and stay that way for many years?

You have to bear in mind that the last cycle was longer than the previous longest cycle by about a year or more. About 14 years? Give or take? The cycle before that had already been dropping down from an average number is Sunspots between 200 and 250 to only 120.That is well over ten years of slowly cooling down.

As I stated previously I have noticed the summers being cooler the last three years I can think of?

As also previously stated the last peak dropped away to its trough, or Solar Minimum, pretty quick and the next peak was supposed to occur in 2022, according to Professor Valentina Zharkova, and yet we have remained in the Solar Minimum. Solar Minimum to Solar Maximum, get it?

The term Grand Solar Minimum is the name given when the Sun remains in its Solar Minimum phase for longer than normal .. though what exactly the time span is for this I am currently unsure.

But it has already been, in effect, asleep for all of 2019 and most, if not all of 2018 and previously I have not seen this occur for more than 6 months from the graphs. Often shorter.

So if you have become familiar with the terms the Maunder Minimum and Dalton Minimum from the graphs and think to yourself “Oh well it might be like the Dalton Minimum and go colder but no ice-age” then I have to point out one last thing ..

The Sun did not go to sleep in the Dalton Minimum .. it was a series of consecutive cycles with low peaks.

''We Are the Dinosaurs'

Interestingly in the video above the guy more or less talks about how people are blind or refuse to look at this stuff.

More or less mirroring what I have been saying and why I used the term 'Sandheads' when it comes to people he puts an interesting slant on this ..

  • The dinosaurs died out because they did not know what was coming and did not have the intelligence to do anything to try and survive it
  • We .. are refusing to even listen to explanations as to what is heading our way
  • This was June 2011 and people still do not want to talk about it
  • Ergo people will .. DIE!

So this video ended up being staggering for me on three levels .. the fact that they somehow managed to predict something that they should never have been able to predict and I bet they were laughed at by climate scientists? That has only occurred twice in 300 years and not for 170 years at that.

Secondly they predicted an extended longevity to a solar cycle hat has never occurred since 1648 and that one lasted for decades.

Thirdly that they state about people's refusal to listen or look at this as akin to being as naïve as the dinosaurs and that if they do not an astronomical number of people will die as a result.

Of course that very last one is not only being helped by the governments, politicians and fake news but very likely planned to cull an overpopulated planet for the benefit of mankind.

You might think not but I think so and I can even give you the reason which would be their answer whenever the time comes that they are caught out ..

But there was never going to be enough food .. so we decided that being frozen to death in a short space of time would be more humane that starving to death or dying of disease over a much longer period of time”

Well .. it is kinda true .. no?

What better way to do this than to allow all of the worst of humanity .. like the worst murderers of a faith and the worst criminal and animals of Africa, Mexico, Middle-East, Pakistan and other places. Get rid on tens of millions of them, if not hundreds of millions of them in one fell swoop?

They might even be able to claim at a later stage to those that are not killed off that they did not know it was coming?

And so there you have the reason for what I have been calling Project Distraction and the reasons why people like me are targeted and cut off from others on social media.

I was linking many groups together fairly quickly and at the rate I was going on I would have had 20,000 or more by now on Twitter alone.

Wider awareness would have had people talking about this guy who linked a load of data, websites, videos together and who added in his own predictions and the whole distraction process which would have driven more people to find me wherever I was online.

Yes except as your going to discover with a whole series of posts starting tonight .. they tried very, very .. VERY HARD to stop this .. knocking me down from to active accounts to just one.

So annoyed did I get from this after the initial few days of feeling down and angry that I then went off and created three accounts, started posting more regularly to both my main blogs and reactivated an old account to post as much and reach as many as I could.

As will also be revealed in the posts starting the same day this one is posted .. as the first of a new series of five posts is posted .. they hunted high and low for my accounts .. found them .. tried very hard to get rid of one .. got cocky and spent three months boasting they knew what I was doing when they failed to know about the other three.

Yeah there was a reason why I was offered a PhD, though was not aware my memory issues were a real issue back then, and GCHQ and the MoD were interested in talking to me but I rather think lately that I would not be alive today had I been hired by them?

Oh and these things are made fun of by those that came after me as will be revealed in series of five posts .. called 'Wide Mouthed Trolls' which will be five parts I think?

Yeah I turned down the PhD offer which was based on my thesis I received a distinction for and I never attended the interviews for either GCHQ or the MoD.

Great Grandfather was a Test Pilot for the RAF and Avro though but sadly died in the testing of the Avro Manchester which they added two engines to and became the Lancaster.

Cannot recall but if he found out about it he probably called that bullshite as well?

A shame then that he he mentioned in books, my daughter is I two magazines and I am mentioned in a magazine myself from 2007 .. ish.








I do like conspiracy theories .. only in that they are entertaining and I enjoy picking them apart and ruling them out.

But then I have done this for years as many that know me are well aware with science documentaries, articles and climate scientists.

Yes .. this is not a conspiracy theory. These are facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment