Monday 11 March 2019

THE FOOD THE GLORIOUS FOOD


OK so this one went on longer than planned ..

Noticed there is something going on with our food .. in fact noticed it a year ago .. noticed this many more times and with pickles and preserves.

A few weeks back I saw a video from a channel called MaverickStar Reloaded and what he claimed to be going on with the Earths magnetic field blew me away. Increased speed and a split and I simply did not believe it. Then a Forbes article on moving magma, with inaccuracies, cause me to actually research. Channels like Oppenheimer Ranch Project, Adapt 2030 and Mary Greeley were then watched.

I discovered the Sun activity had vastly decreased and this started back in 2013 and technically further back then even that. Seismic activity and volcanic activity was looked at and also found to be increasing. The magnetosphere was also dropping too and somewhere around a 20% to 25% drop has already been reported.

Oddly I have a health condition that makes me notice things like temperature and humidity and in the summers I suffer .. except I had not the last three summers.

Remembered the orange skies in the UK and did not buy the official story. They had them in New York in July 2018 too. NASA suddenly wanting to build 6 space-ports in the UK, a space station orbiting the Moon and .. a base on its surface. All crazy stories out of the blue.

Oh and the Svalbard Seed Bank had me telling friends when they first announced it that I thought something was coming and they knew it.



So then .. know this .. I do not shop .. at all in fact but not for food and have not for well over a year now.

But about a year ago someone in this building complained that they had now found another jar of jam that had gone mouldy. On hearing this I said “What? But Jam does not go mouldy that is why they call it a preserve. At least not that quick!”

I might have made a joke about pickles being next.

Umm .. except .. not quite next as the next thing to be get noticed was jars of Olives .. several jams and jars of Olives went the same way.

Then to my shock a jar of pickled Gherkins. Than another. Then .. another.

What annoys me is that many videos I have watched that talk about pole reversal and ice-ages also talk about food production and even I realised that one of the first thing that might make people stop and take notice is a rocket in food prices.

Except that they have tried very hard to hide what has been going on and they have most certainly been doing this for at least five years and there is an argument, I have made on this very blog, that they have hidden this for 40 years. In one post I link in a documentary narrated by none other than Leonard Nimoy from Star Trek that has scientists that state that we are heading for an ice-age. That was listed as a 'Lost Documentary; and filmed around 1976 .. give or take a year or two. Svalbard was built in the 1980s but we did not know about it for well over a decade later.

Then one day I realised that the food had already been affected! Now sure the precise reasons why but .. saving money? Obviously the vinegar in the pickles is not all vinegar as the contents should not go off for way past the use by date. This latest jar of Gherkins has gone off and it is April 2019 and the use by date is September 2020 so this is 18 months earlier! I would expect a jar of pickled Gherkins to be edible is September 2021!

Obviously something is happening to the Jam too .. but what I know not.

So I wanted to do a post about this. I have also wanted to do talk videos on my YouTube channel for a few years now .. never got around to it thanks to a concerted effort to destroy my life and stop me and as of right now .. real bad situation. Not the right environment .. not the right mind .. do not feel comfortable. Wrong equipment. Not good.

Then I found another jar of Gherkins that had gone off .. had dug out and managed to charge my little Nikon compact camera, one of three, and thought I would do a video just on the food.

Yeah that is not how it went and Twitter, GAB, Minds, Yellow Vests, Ice Ages, Continental Drift, Pole Reversal, Seismic Activity, Volcanic eruptions and even Macron crept in their among others ..

The Food Not Quite So Glorious ..


No comments:

Post a Comment