Saturday 2 March 2019

THE MOVEMENTS OF MAN (Pole Shift Part 16)


Upon hearing of increasingly colder or suddenly cold winters showing an Ice-Age is upon us people will start to leave en masse.

These will go in order of their races I believe depending on where they are in the world.

Dare say that possibly the Sahara Desert will get wet and therefore able to grow food .. and this may be true of all desert regions? Middle-East, Gobi and even the Atacama?



Since I put down a few pointers and started this I realised it was going to take a while before I got around to finishing it and posting it.

During this time two things have come to my attention that are inevitable facts and that is the following ..

  • Short of announcing an ice-age to the world one of two things will give it away
  • First one I realised would be a bigger than average volcanic eruption or ..
  • An unusually high number of decent sized eruptions
  • This will thicken the atmosphere and of this year or after another record breaking winter between 2019 and 2020 people will put 2 & 2 together
  • Governments of the world having knowledge of this can have two effects ..
    • Constant bizarre and unusual behaviour that involves flip-flopping
    • More noticeable is WAR

The war aspect never even occurred to me until I saw a report pop up about India firing on Pakistan and then a second one whereby there was an explosion so loud that .. some thought it was a nuclear attack.

I dare say anyone located near aggressive and nasty groups hearing that a global event was ging to take place might suddenly get twitchy with their neighbours, no? I know I would .. and I will.

I will wager that if there is a war it will be over in the middle-east somewhere, right?

The bizarre thing is that if this pole reversal and movement of magma is strong it may cause continental drift. All that holy and and sacred sites they fought wars over for so very long?

ALL GONE!!

After en event like continental drift these places could end up a thousand metres under water or at a height close to that of Mount Everest you can barely spend any time at.

If this was to occur and I survived, which I very much doubt due to my health. I will laugh at those that wasted so much time, effort, money and blood on these things I spent two decades saying were a waste of time and cost millions of lives. If its bad could be in the billions.

Animals that will go extinct that you could have saved by banned breeding programmes from all but the clickiest of groups?

ALL GONE!

Not all will be lost .. but much will. Hmm .. crap!! I just had a thought?!

As an animal expert I always thought it was odd that in the temperate zones of the world they were way less I the numbers of species of plants and animals as there are I the tropical zones. I had always out this down to warmer climates allowing evolution to take place faster.

But no .. if we have ice-ages every 10,000 years or so then animals in these areas normally get wiped out before they can evolve to the same extent as those in the tropics.

Of course when it comes to the temperate zones in the southern hemisphere there are none due to the lack of land mass in the Southern Sea. A small part of Southern Chile maybe? But this could all change too.

After continental drift Antarctica may and up in a temperate or even a tropical zone leaving the geographic poles with any land mass? Alternatively some present land could end up at the north pole?

Many scientists have told interviewers off the record and off camera when asked “In a Ice Age where are going to be the zones where you will find it tolerable to live?”

There answer is “200 to 300 miles north and south of the equator”. Personally I think that is over stretching it a bit. I would probably state it will be 1,000 miles either side?

Also if there is any continental drift .. we could end up the less land mass in this zone, not a great deal now, or a lot more? We simply do not know. Well .. I think we don't at any rate.

That being said, should the rich and powerful start disappearing .. and start being spotted in particular places you can bet they know something is about to happen, right?

In fact I posted a list .. of odd things to occur previously and I just realised that in the list with the orange skies, space-ports and Kiluea vocano among other things I forgot something ..

The story going around that the Royal Family were going to fly out of the country after Brexit ..

  • Insinuated it was Brexit
  • Could be they expect a civil war, many populations of the west are talking about having their own war .. UK, France, Italy, USA, Canada and even Sweden.
  • Could be that they planned to get them out because of an ice-age .. did not want that leaking out about an ice-age so used Brexit as a cover?

So it will be cooling and before long it will be realised this is a trend that is not going to stop and in do doing some things are going to sink in .. that are inevitable ..

  • Food will be harder to grow and prices rising
  • Snow will pile up which may speed up rapidly if there is a big or series of big enough volcanic eruptions
  • Thought of lack of food in the UK and the cold .. many from topical areas will leave
  • We have a tunnel so that is a route to take if the ferries are not running, because who is going to work, right?
  • Money will be worthless and any work or help will be from moral good Samaritans
  • African and Arab communities will leave en masse in various groups
  • In large cities and with no major transport you will be cut off and chances of survival extremely minimal

So it will go in steps of those less tolerant of the cold .. the very idea of it will see people fleeing from it before it arrives.

As it gets colder Europeans and others will leave .. realising that food will eventually disappear and even having it air-dropped in? In a city? With very few places to land? You would need to be near an open space, like a public park. And pray that there are air-drops! And if you decide to stay you need to pray that they continue to come.

Of course you have the issues of communication .. and possibly without any supply of electricity .. at all or very little.

Communications will go back to hand-held, CB and HAM and then there will the the power issues .. which by some being forewarned will power these using solar panels. Maybe.

So then over time the snow will gradually .. or maybe even rapidly get deeper. They had like three feet of snow in parts of North America from one storm .. so a few days or a week or two?

Imagine heavier and bigger snow storms in a year where summer never arrives? Three feet in a few days and then .. worse and over a year .. or two?

So it could get unbearable in a short space of time.

Once things are obviously changing the one thing that wont be a problem .. will be water .. because there will be a lot of it. You will just have to melt it first.

But you will need heat to do that, heat to stop freeing to death and .. heat to produce food because u will get harder and herder until impossible to find it.

Water availability is difficult to judge but warm areas at the foot of mountains .. though the raised rates of skin cancer may be a problem


Of those I have looked at ..

Oppenheimer Ranch Project is Diamond or Dave Mauriello BS and Masters in Geology, Mason (read Palaeontologist), Leah Sharper BS in Philosophy,




Adapt 2030 is David DuByne .. Coffee Importer in Myanmar the local were stating that they were losing crops each year around 10-12% every year from 2012 to present. He believed in the whole Global Warming and Climate Change being CO2 until he realised that these farmers predictions were accurate.


Then there was the damn YouTube suggested video that started it all off.

Now I was aware of all the possible catastrophic events coming from space with asteroids, comets, GRB and others.

All the Earth bound catastrophes too even down to a global epidemic.

Have had dozens of conversations over the past 20 years but with almost all of these I never expected anything to have even a cat's chance in hell of occurring I my own lifetime.

Even when I watched this video explaining that the magnetic poles were moving at an ever increasing speed and had spit into two .. it still did not quite hit me.

Inside of 12 hours and on Twitter, of all places, a Forbes story about magma moving beneath a dormant volcano in Germany. Now I started to pay attention . Remember the video from a guy called Gene that night before and though .. yup OK there's a connection.

The Forbes author was the one that posted it and once again as is so often the case .. do not get it or knowingly lying.

My own experiences that gave clues to the fact something had been building up a few years did not start coming back to me .. until, that is, I started seeing videos that stated that they had spotted something was going on at least last 2013.

Dave DuBuyne states that he was being told things in 2012 and that was by the local farmers.

Gene .. at ..


Who also does videos on his YouTube channel MaverickStar Reloaded. A suggested video from him I did not initially trust and that started the whole things off, boosted by a Forbes article.

EDIT:

I forgot to add Grand Solar Minimum News who interviewed Professor Valentina Zharkova ..

They do not want to make mistakes and strive to get things right and they keep tracks of many of the graphs from temperatures, snow and rain fall, UV levels, Cosmic Rays and many others linked to all this like solar cycles and sunspot number.

https://thegrandsolarminimum.com/

END EDIT

Very, very last .. is a video on YouTube I watched about a week or so ago but I was not aware of the people quoted. So I help back on this video until I could be more sure ..

I have now watched it again and realise this was the video I first heard of Professor Valentina Zharkova and she had been interviewed years before by the anchorman in this news piece called Rick Wyles.

This is TruNews .. and if you listen to the first ten minutes you will hear that Rick Wyles is quite alarmed at what he has to say .. but please note what I put below that he says first ..




  • I have been talking about an Ice Age coming for ten years
  • I have talked about it so much that viewers asked him to drop it
  • Two years ago some scientists conformed we was heading for a mini ice-age
  • This was going go last for 50 years, even according to Professor Zharkova
  • But Sunspots disappeared far faster than they expected
  • Their prediction has changed
  • First it was a ..
    • Solar Minimum and then a ..
    • Grand Solar Minimum and in this video they state its now a ..
    • Super Grand Solar Minimum
  • Now they state that the Ice-Age will last 400 years
  • And it will happen quickly .. like switching off a thermostat on your house
  • Talk about Mammoths frozen with food still in them
  • America has become belligerent towards China and Russia and wonder if the real reason over the Atmosphere and the ice-age?

Now here is the key one I have actually wondered about myself in in a previous part ..

  • They ponder the idea that the reason why they are letting migrants into the north is to thin out the central areas .. for the rich and powerful and that they would be left to die in the sudden freeze
    • Many have stated to me online and offline that it is like there is a major cull going on and I have wondered that myself
  • A civil war in each country they can cause one would thin out the population and then by the time that was over the freeze will come and thin out a lot more
  • Meanwhile the evil, greedy manipulative liars that did not govern correctly, introduced systems that would not allow us to prepare in the event of a global event
    • While ignoring all warnings from scientists in relation to dangers from each field
    • Or perhaps they did not and they lied to us all along
    • They have complained about too many people in the planet for years ..
    • Made worse by religions and faiths and obsessed people that just want to reproduce regardless of the dangers
    • Maybe this is a way of getting it down to a manageable size that wont affect the planet?
  • As I stated all along .. be it a civil war or leading people into areas to their deaths ..
  • A culling without actually doing the culling
  • Mammoth were frozen with flowers in their stomachs
    • However, that being said, this might have occurred in a winter like period
    • If a drop starts in the summer there might be more time to escape it ..
    • After all .. going down from zero to minus 100 Celsius in winter gives you less time before you realise what is happening
    • Going down from 30 Degrees to 10 Degrees in Summer buys you more time
  • Lets us hope that in the event that something occurs and we survive it ..
    • Mankind will not waste money and resources any more on unproductive things and impossible pipe-dreams?


Here is a Metro Newspaper report from the UK quoting Martin Mlynczak of NASA talking bout the upper atmosphere cooling because of the reduced activity from the Sun.

  • 16th November 2018
  • If current trends continue it could soon set a Space Age record for cold”
  • It could happen in a matter of months”
  • There have been very few Sunspots for most of the year
  • Interestingly Prof Zharkova's prediction was challenged by Michael Brown of Australia who said that an eruption coould have caused the Maunder Minimum
  • Except as I demonstrated these two things did both occur at the onset of the Maunder Minimum and therefore linked
  • I predicted that another big eruption or two could have a very rapid and drastic effect on placing the planet into a big freeze



So it will run something like this ..

  • A War or Wars will make people realise it is something big and realise the Ice-Age story is actually real and is soon
    • Borders that had tensions already will be the first and because of the murderous God complex and Superiority Complex of one faith it is likely to be there first
    • Ergo the Middle-East
    • Except by then .. 50% or more of their people would have migrated to the north to die, especially men .. which may have been the grand plan anyway?
  • Big eruptions will make people realise as above
  • Sudden migrations of rich and powerful people to an area within a thousand miles of the equator
  • Communications going down will make people realise something
  • A record breaking winter in 2019 to 2020 with more snow that the last while being colder and longer
  • Food prices going up
  • An official announcement which I really cannot see until sometime after almost all sane people realise what is going on

  • Society starts to collapse and not sure if this will be rapid or slow
  • People stop getting paid as banks cease operations because currency has become worthless
  • Transport Infrastructure starts to fail
    • 80% of Buses cease to run
    • 80% of Trains cease to run
    • 90% or even all aircraft cease flying
    • People raid stores and steal things like petrol to warmth and fuel for cars
    • In the UK people head to the south coast because even if there are no ferries there is a tunnel
    • Kent will eventually become a giant car park as cars are abandoned before they are completely buried in snow
  • Smaller groups would have left in ships or boats .. either their own or with people they know that own them .. fishing boats and the like
    • Anyone from equatorial regions will go first I would imagine .. so Africans, people fro the Middle-East and followed by East Asians like Chinese, Koreans, Thai and Japanese
    • Because they DO have somewhere they can go back to
    • Caucasians across Europe will wonder where in the world they can go
    • Probably learn the hard way that when it comes to opening our borders and welcoming others with open arms that 'reciprocation' is not in their vocabulary
    • That only happens in the movies
  • Not all stores would have been emptied because you can only take so much with you

  • There will be groups that refused to leave
  • Because they believe in a God and that he controls everything
  • Or it wont be that bad because their 30 years of experience is better than scientific data of millions to billions of years

  • People will band together in groups .. and obtain arms
  • Surviving Groups will be bitter and angry
    • As they will realise they were lied to for years
    • As they realise they were worked to the bone for years
    • With all the stresses, worries and heartache that comes with it
    • That those they worked for knew that everything they forced them to work for was in actual fact .. going to be worthless .. and still fined, taxed, imprisoned, taken to court and had things taken away
    • There will be the desire to stop those that did this from being the ones to continue mankind who they will view as wanting to carry on just as they left off .. making the same mistakes .. and treating life as meaningless to those that have not deserved to be treated like this
    • Retributions will occur sporadically .. probably over several years


The Surreal Effect

Trust me when I tell you that not only have I been aware of all the possibilities for years .. I have talked about them in depth and have had whole groups of people, women included, sat mesmerised by my theories.

A shame I can not bear to be on TV or stand up in stage as I would have made a fortune years ago.

A friend of my sister's, girl called Donna, told her years ago “Your brother is quite smart and has some amazing theories .. I could listen to him for hours”

My family and real life friends will all state this to you and that is has been this way for over three decades.

In the hundreds of conversations I have had in three decades there is something that I am experiencing right now which I did for a few hours back in 2017.

Everything is feeling very .. very .. surreal.

My business and nearly five years of work had the rug pulled from under it and my health has taken a nose dive. I did not build the new PC I planned, in a tiny room where my pains are driving me nuts, I am being oppressed by someone that is narcissistic, have someone hat thinks it funny to switch off one router at night and clog u the bandwidth on the other. I am somewhere that has me want to walk in front of a lorry every single morning .. that I wake up.

I went on platforms like Twitter to try and repair that which was caused by many others .. Google, public services and governments. To try and get traffic up to my blogs.

  • Thought I would get attention over my evidence that would drive people to my blogs
    • That would allow me to dig myself out of this hell
  • Thought I might get someone offer a figure for my evidence
    • That would allow me to dig myself out of this hell
  • Thought I would get someone come along and offer me a job and somewhere better I could do that which I am doing, as I could do so much more if not for my handicaps ..
    • That would allow me to get myself out of this hell
  • That I might someone who is a publisher or literary agent who realised I had written books and approach me about them
    • That would allow me to dig myself out of this hell
  • That I could drive up interest in my photography and that I might start selling pictures
    • That would allow me to dig myself out of this hell

  • With all this I had hoped the same would be true for my daughter or that helping me would allow me to help my daughter and grandchildren

I like to watch videos about things coming out in the future ..

  • PC Hardware
  • PC Games
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Cameras
  • Software

I have mostly done what I have to help and warn others .. to save lives, to help ease suffering, to show people they are not alone and that someone strives against all the odds and with all the handicaps to try and get justice and failing that death.

Justice or Death really seems to have become my motto of late.

As well as looking at all the above I am not looking at political videos and have been a few years and now science videos are back on the agenda. In 2016 I went through a rough time and I can tell you now I could not sleep and went through a lot of videos on astrophysics.

Never did I see anything regarding the changes with the Sun, magnetic poles or the weather and I went through hundreds.

Maybe through my reluctance to watch the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories I missed them? I always stated that these idiots will muddy the waters and make the truth harder to spot. And so they have as it turns out.

So I have still been watching videos to the things that interest me but even they have become crazy to the point that everyone is scratching their heads over the madness.

Movie fans say that what is going on with movies and Hollywood is madness and there are thousands of videos about it.

Same with TV.

Same with computer games.

Same with education.

Political correctness and identity politics have invaded and destroyed everything while ideologies seen as invasive, aggressive, murderous and dishonest have been allowed to proliferate.

And now this new data is been emerging sporadically and suspiciously in bits and pieces here and there without notice and with the reports not seeing the bigger picture.

I now see that bigger picture and now as I look at things being planned that are full or crazy rumours anyway .. and every single time I ask myself ..

Am I going to see this happen?!

I have sat there wondering ..

  • Am I going to see the next Superman movie I have waited so long for?
  • Am I going to see a decent and excellent Justice League movie?
  • Will there be another Radiohead album?
  • Will we see the next generation of video games?
  • Will I ever see any lenses released for my bloody camera I now cannot afford any longer?!
Surreal I tell yah!

EDIT:

I forgot to upload this .. so I will just leave it right here ..


No comments:

Post a Comment