Saturday 5 December 2015

KAFIR KORAN KARAP

There is something I wanted to look into for the longest time and never got around to it.

Considering my involvements, or rather spotting and catching, these people you would think I would have done. But I hhad already beaten scores of them and was in the clear so I focused on other things.

I am speaking, of course, about the Koran, or Quran, the Holy Book of Islam.

Except it appears now to not be so holy and quite the opposite in fact!

I had a message through from someone on Facebook who posted something. Someone who is themselves a professional person and I was surprised as I would have lost a bet that this post would have come from them.

Apparently and according to this post I read it states that what I thought they called 'Infidels' are actually called 'Kafirs'.

Not only that but what it states about these non-believers beggars belief and despite my stating that they are the 'New Nazis' they are even worse than I first thought!

Remember this is a religion that they keep reminding us is about love and respect and for some bizarre reason that which I have read has never appeared in any news article, tsk-tsk, I have read ... ANYWHERE?!

We, the Kafir non-believers, are to be stoned and tortured along with a list of quite horrible other things?!

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fiht are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter"
- Excerpt from Religion Of Peace  http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Then there is the pages that try to explain it away and then make quotes that is the utter opposite to what I have experienced ...

"The vast majority of Muslims are content to live and let live. In fact, that is part of their religion"
- Huffington Post Religion http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kabir-helminski/does-the-quran-really-adv_b_722114.html

Yeah ... sorry but if I think back I can think of several run ins with Muslims, one defrauded me out of £5,000 and went back on a promise, a bunch of Muslim kids used to attack my brother and threw bottles at my fathers house and then there are the ones I am currently involved with.

Some of these, or those linked to them have appeared in the news a fair bit over the last couple of years ... and will do so again in the coming months.

They were radical Muslims and a paedophhile ring who were living in houses our local councils gave them along with the businesses they had, or have. It will be revealed that one council worker told a mother losing her child that they, the council, will come down on the side of the Muslim MAN because 'it is the politically correct thing to do'! 

The council in question lost .... and lost badly!

In the excerpt in the Huffington Post it states that 'the majority of Muslims are content to live and let live'. Are they? How do they know this? Did they ask them all? Were they sure that they told the truth if they did ask them all?

To be fair I knew of one guy who was a Muslim who was OK. But I could be wrong on that and he is only one guy.

This ... news is extremely troubling.

How can you trust anyone in a religion whereby two thirds or more of their book speak about nothing more than torturing, maiming and murdering innocent people purely because they do not want to believe is something that is in essence a completely daft and mad notion?!

You cannot.

I think they are such good liars, oh and believe me I have recordings of them lying, because they believe that they are supreme beings and that we are no higher than worms from under a rock and so not worthy of respect or honesty.

I have picked that feeling up from my own dealings with these misguided morons.

Now this following text is what came through to me on my Facebook account ...
"The word “non-Muslim” does not imply anything, except not being a believer in Islam, in which case, many of us would then label ourselves as being 'Infidels' orChristians perhaps!.
But in the Koran you will rarely see those term being used to descibe us non-believers. We are all 'Kafir' in their Islamic terms!
Kafir, on the other hand, has enormous implications. Kafir is the actual word that the Koran uses for a non-Muslim. Indeed, one of
the many remarkable things about the Koran is that over half of its text is devoted to the Kafir. Think about that: most of the Koran is not about how to be a Muslim, but about the Kafir. Every single verse about the Kafir is not just bad, but terrible. Allah hates Kafirs and plots and schemes against them. The cruelest punishments await the Kafir in hell, but who cares about that? The real problem is what is promised to the Kafir in this life — torture, hatred, death, ridicule, rape, enslavement, political domination and deception"

Like I stated, I do not know who wrote this or where it came from but it certainly got my attention from the sheer shock of what it contains and claims.

If that starts to become common knowledge to every single person who is non-Muslim, or Kafir, then it is going to get really bad and really quickly too. Especially if it turns out to be true, regardless of the lame excuses and adamant opinions.

They might just get the Jihad they want so badly ... though I might suggest putting the Koran to one side one day and read an entire book on mathematics over and over before it is too late?!

Here is another quote ...

“About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”
Free Thought Nation - http://freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/ 
If you can recall from the past I have stated that I have been lied to repeatedly and it comes across that we are not worthy to those that I have met. I also state that I do feel that the majority of them are lying and actually secretly want this and want to take over.

I have seen photos of marches by them and their banners state as much! Just proving that which I had long since picked up on.

Now where the trouble lies with the brewing hatred of them is that of effing bureaucrats and public services bendin over backwards to house these people while British people get left homeless and destitute.

Speaking rational Thought - https://www.quora.com/Do-Muslims-or-the-Quran-preach-to-kill-infidels

I know because it has happened to me half a dozen times at least.

You can lead a horse to water ...

No comments:

Post a Comment