Thursday 26 December 2019

COUNTRY OF THE SHAMEFUL


Thought about writing this one a couple of times. Did not know very much abut what had happened and chances are there might have been, though I had hoped not, more developments over Christmas.

There were.

Once again British public services let us down only this time it could have proved fatal. In fact several services not only let us down but have continued to do so.

  • NHS
  • Police
  • British Justice (about to again today Thursday 26th December)
  • Local Council

All the above are responsible for what just happened and are responsible for the whole thing in the first place along with others that have occurred.

In fact I can tell you, and then if they are reading this that the 12,000 followers I have now built up around world both have been and will be utterly shocked to the core upon hearing only parts of our story.

Often tell them that what they heard or even the length post called 'Country of the Damned' they get to read and hear recordings in is only a small part of the story. It has also gone on since 2011 though technically started in late 1994. In fact you could argue it goes further back than that.

Failure after failure after failure I would not have allowed to happen had I been aware back then just what utter failures and incompetent, corrupt idiots the public services of the UK were.

Spent years with people I know thinking I was mad when I first realised though today all but one or two realise I was right all along.

Trapped with family that either I hardly hear from, none rang me yesterday and two have not rang me for months, I had a call fro my daughter.

Now with a new witness and someone close to the situation I spoke to on the phone my daughter cried and two lines I recall hearing as she sobbed.

“They have ruined my life”

“I have no family”

Could not even begin to describe what if felt like to hear that or a few hundreds other lines I have heard over the last 20 years, the vast majority of them in the last decade.

Despite people being shocked they tell me to carry on fighting as if it was a single short-lived event and are not affected by it any longer. Always told them there will be something else down the road because the authorities of the UK have become a joke and a massive waste of taxpayers money.

After domestic violence from a Muslim husband he went to jail. We were told he would be inside for 9 years. He got out in fourteen months. He got looked after by the authorities including Wirral Council, was given a home and the Liverpool Echo tabloid gave him £20,000. Yes you read that right. You can read more in the post I mentioned above.

We never got anything in the way of support and I mean anything and I have a disability the public services decided was not any longer, my daughter was later diagnosed with the same thing which is Fibromyalgia. She also had cervical cancer from her ordeals and Trigeminal Neuralgia while I have heart and memory issues along with severe back and shoulder pains that limit me getting about.

Here is an NHS list of the top 20 most painful conditions and not only are we both on it several times but my Fibromyalgia is particularly bad. Has affected my feet for around 15 years now, the memory is a pain like I could not describe too. But also its now affecting my heart and I am losing the feeling in my right foot.


My daughter also has one child placed with a paedophile. One with his evil grandmother. Two others are autistic.

I have tried to start my own business several time and was stabbed in the back over it by the authorities each time.

My daughter has tried working and going to college.

She moved away from her area and now lives in Wales.

Now what occurred was that no local NHS Dentists would let my daughter register herself or her children and she tried this for 6 months. Were issues with GP Surgeries too.

Eventually a couple of times she was forced to go all the way back to the Wirral .. which must be 90 miles away?

Only the last time she bumped into her husband who accosted her in the street demanding to know where she lived. Members of the public had to separate them.

The he started turning up at the homes of people that knew my daughter demanding to know where she lived and one was her mother's house with my daughter present and the Police got called. His name is Lukman (though this alters) Yasin-Khalil and he is a cousin who is gay, called Adnan, that my daughter thought she could trust. I had warned her not to trust him a couple of years back.

Now I am told he attacked my daughter and left bruises on her arm. I said “told you not to trust him, didn't I? These people really do think they are the master race and above all others” to which she said “yes”.

Accosted by a man that is still supposed to be in prison to which she relocated many miles away to get away from she is then forced to bump into because of all the authorities above.

Authorities that have consistently and repeatedly failed us for a decade.

Now I am told that not only is he in court but that as the Police are only aware of one breach he will be let off?!

Yes sir, British law, the courts and judges along with the keystone cops really know how to deter these people from recommitting the crimes they carry out.

My daughter has new friends and upon hearing the story they simply cannot believe it. Added to this she now has a new love interest that my daughter wont tell her evil mother about and her husband knows nothing about.

In fact after the first run-in she cried to me down the phone because she was scared he would turn up over Christmas, find him there and someone would get hurt. Someone would most certainly have gotten hurt. I can assure you of that.

He would ring us from Walton Prison two or three times a day. Yeah that news report about them stopping the smuggling that appeared in the news was total fabrication.

Now would you believe I got accused of having incestual relations by this animal with my own daughter? He has also had fights with other men he though were too friendly with my daughter.

So yeah I can assure you someone would end up in hospital if not killed and yes this is the man that the courts let out, public services helped get him a home and was given a cheque for £20,000 while I myself lost £20,000 while we both went without any help or support whatsoever.

Was supposed to be living with my daughter and now I am not thanks to the lack of support and for awhile now have no access to health services, believe me I have tried everything, and no income as well as losing £20,000 plus.

Trapped in London in a place I do not like very much.

All of that would also never have happened had my online incoming not been frozen since 2016, so now more than 3 years since it froze.

Lost 90% of my belongings too in storage I could not get out two years ago. No home, lost my car and business.

So went onto social media to try and see if I could get offered help while all the while attracting more followers to send to my blogs.

Except even that has been messed with by Twitter and now the others too. And yet ..

After a hiccup I have now attracted close to 12,000 follower in 11 months, so not even a year, which has caused my many blogs to get far more visits then they ever had before. They still have adverts in place too so someone is getting paid, no?

Many years ago many people thought I was insane as they just did not think my stories could be true and oddly enough I anticipated his by acquiring recordings, again on the post called 'Country of the Damned'.

Like my daughter has stated 'they have destroyed our lives' and it seems destined to turn out that I cannot get enough people in my blogs until they have destroyed enough of other people's lives too?

Unfortunately I had hoped to forewarn other people of the danger out their for their children but I have had to work my backside off because people have just not shared our stories enough.

Social media giants might be completely behind this, they certainly had meddled and I know for absolutely certain that I have lost between 5,000 and 15,000 followers. Twitter was the worst for knocking these off and its been in the many thousands. On others I have lost several hundred on each and currently I have not been able to log onto Parler for four days and I know it works as I have followers on other platforms check this.

In case they deleted the news stories I have some screen-shots to go with the links and, luckily for me, the Liverpool Echo published a photo of Lukman.






No comments:

Post a Comment