Monday 7 January 2019

SOCIAL DEVILS of TWITTER

Well and I honestly have no idea how this happened .. but I got suspended from Twitter.

The timing was extremely convenient and I know who did it .. LBC Presenter James O'Brien who I had been arguing with for weeks. Last night he tried a few sneaky tricks .. watched once again by others .. tried to lead me into a trap and fell into a trap of my own making.

He and other leftists had argued for weeks that I cannot debate .. so I did .. lasted all of three tweets and he lost. He then started posting really bad memes .. I then told him I knew he tried to lure me into a trap . except I had one waiting for him. Said that he waited for me to finish arguing with several people over several hours and he, of course, denied it.

Then I published the screenshots proving he lied and he ran. Then someone was arguing with this liar on his sock account on another thread. He saw our earlier argument and laid into O'Brien telling him how I had handed his arse to him. He started furiously posted bad memes again which is what he does when he he lost and gets mad.

Petition for James O'Brien and this was not me lol ..

https://www.change.org/p/global-lbc-must-sack-james-o-brien?

I had also been hearing he was getting mad on air .. snapping at people calling in. I teased him about this because he is a disingenuous liar of the most extreme and does not have an ounce of empathy, lies about his political stance and lies about you. Not a leftist but pulls every leftist trick in the book and then moaned at me for arguing with the hard left and social justice warriors.

If it is not Twitter screwing me up the arse it is you .. go figure.

Do not bother telling people you are going to screw the over over left-wing agendas will you? No just let them waste their fucking years away before they spend a year or two suspecting being screwed before normal and honest people on Twitter actually go and confirm your suspicions .. yeah left-wing agendas ..

Such lovely and charming not forgetting caring people the left-wing. Nasty, evil pieces of lying scum that think that decency and honesty does not apply to them because they see themselves as morally superior. Quite how that means lying is OK is beyond any normal person's comprehension.

I have now noticed, because I still have access to my notifications even though my followers are all gone, that four people I defeated have heard the news. Only been ten minutes.

Unfortunately .. what I went on Twitter for has now gone down the drain .. so I am not sure what to do .. other than feeling like taking a walk .. a long walk.

I have the data I was asked to find out about but now lost contact with those that wanted it .. so . .not quite sure how I am going to get that to them?

Make that five enemies.

Good God I had really hated Twitter in the last couple of months ,, it really is a toxic place but unfortunately it was way, way easier to build up followers than it is on say .. GAB.

GAB has its own toxicity but not one that would directly affect me but it is clunky and very slow and does not work well. No idea if they have a phone app back up and running?

Oddly enough .. I was begged by some not to post on GAB but I thought this was daft because with Twitter suspending people for fuck all .. it would be stupid to delete my GAB account.

@alnights on GAB but it is too much hard work .. and no one on there I really know .. most Twitter followers that opened accounts I never see post anything.


Twitter was supposed to get me out of something and I estimated I was about two to three months away from that.

I can divulge now that there were offers of help and promises from various sources but like everything else .. it came to nothing.

So .. suspensions? Here they are and reasons ..


  • First 12 hour lock-out providing facts and links about Islam which you are apparently not allowed to do .. any other religion, yeah. Antisemitism, yeah. Islam .. no and I did not know this .. never explained
  • Second 7 Day lock out for speaking metaphorically (first screen shot - appeal refused)
  • Third Full Suspension I have absolutely no idea
  • Never swore at anyone
  • Never referred to any .. personal shortcomings like features, weight, challenges of any kind or health




In these screen shots .. he says he does not know what I was doing i the first and was not watching me but in the second .. well he just happened to have followed several people I hard argued with for the previous fours or so .. well GO FIGURE?!





In these screen shots .. he says he does not know what I was doing i the first and was not watching me but in the second .. well he just happened to have followed several people I hard argued with for the previous fours or so .. well GO FIGURE?!




James O'Brien getting himself suspended ..


One thing he did and it got noticed by many was he had this habit I had never seen before .. gave him away as being someone in the public eye .. he would delete tweets .. and I missed a great many insults from him, previous account too. He would even delete whole threads ..




And hence why I called him #JammonyCricket ..



Now I just want to take a very long walk .. Twitter was undoing the damage that Google had been doing .. fast .. but then it all started to change .. shadow bans I had to work around, all six of them ..

Then the suspensions .. then followers being knocked off.

At first I thought I needed to get somewhere around the 1,500 followers mark to have things happen .. but I got there and figured it would probably need to be around the 3,000 mark?

There were so many .. possibilities and as always it seemed like some would work but but just like all previous times .. it evaporated.

The only thing I had was I was driving up interest in my blog .. due to my Twitter antics .. but now they have taken that away from me too. Damage being undone by Google and various others has been thwarted once again.

Over £80,000 has been lost in total .. not to mention the sheer pain I have had to endure working my arse off to do this over the years.

In the end I tried to do this to help my daughter, that as how I lost so much money but this country and the people .. I just think what the fuck is the point?

So much pain ad so much anguish all because of a bunch of self obsessed and amoral people striving towards something they will never achieve and protecting barbaric people who do not deserve it.

Once again the betrayal is off the charts.

Personally I would know like to see the headquarters of Google and Twitter bulldozed to the ground, not that I am ever likely to see that .. unfortunately.

LATE EDIT:

Two other new Trolls .. there were literally hundreds all left-wing, were spotted by another .. may have been the ones reporting me .. and someone pointed out they were bullying me .. I had put them on block .. only so many people you can handle at once ..



No comments:

Post a Comment