Sunday 27 January 2019

LIGHTING THE TOUCH-PAPER

Not very often I do a .. short post but something came up that was worthy of getting something .. out there.

Well in fact there have been a number .. one to do with someone stating something to Talk Radio who was part of a Child Abuse Inquiry who stated she was hushed up to allow Theresa May to become Prime Minister. I shall place a link at the bottom.

The other was to do with one of the major reasons, if not the main reason, I started this blog.

I started this blog because I had long since known the the British mainstream media .. lied .. I had known for several years, suspected for many years prior to this and I contacted every single one with evidence and was IGNORED by every single .. one.

I theorised that, despite the careers and so-called professionals out there, if they continued along this path in politics and the media they will bring about a civil war. I made no bones about it.

Since I have been on Twitter I have been hounded, attacked, lied to, lied about and there have been attempts to recruit me and I have been suspended. All for one reason and one reason only .. this ..

BLOG!!

The details regarding who are now slowly becoming clear to me but I still have a few things I need to research before I reveal all of that. They have already featured on this blog in a very long running game of cat and mouse. They have always been the mouse and a very elusive one at that. Seems I was on the right lines after a few false starts and a phone-call ad something said to me I did not expect and the dots were clear to see.

Oddly the moron said a few things that should have given the game away much earlier .. but I simply did not believe anyone could be that utterly stupid.

So then how about how the western media loves to report on the collapses and uprising or revolutions going on in other countries? Like the Arab Spring?

Do you not think it then strange that countries in Europe are collapsing and yet there is nothing about it on British media?

If your totally unaware of what I am speaking about I strongly urge you go to YouTube though it might be better to go to other video hosting sites and search for 'Gilets Jaunes' or 'Yellow Vests'?

Battles are raging right across France and it is also occurring in the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and Belgium that I know about.

Italy, Austria, Poland and other countries are not happy either.

What? This is news to you? But this has been going on for three months now! Nothing on the news or much in the tabloids?

Well we knew the news were liars and its nice to see people have finally caught up with this blog .. but a rumour was going around that a D-Notice had been issued because they did not want a European Spring starting up.

Forgive me for pointing out there shite like utter hypocrisy but when other countries try to control this type of information from spreading the western media and governments go nuts and even lecture others about this .. like China or North Korea for example.

These two things now doing the rounds might answer a question many of us have asked on Twitter ..


  • Has been a Tsunami of suspensions on Twitter in the UK and USA at least
  • Has suddenly slowed down for days on end .. notifications for 3 days been a crawl
  • Shadow Bans have been issued out for no reasons at all
I had a friend suspended who stayed away from trolls, would ban them completely as soon as he realised, and avoided confrontation. Knew this man in real life and everyone on Twitter saw him as this. Yet he got a full suspension and when I told people that followed him they very simply could not believe it!

Both these things popped up today a few hours apart. With each one I posted out that this could be the proverbial touch paper that sparks off a civil war in the UK and now we have had two.

Bizarrely a third bloody post published  story where a French Politician was said to want or did issue a 'Shoot To Kill' order against the Gilets Jaunes protesters in France.

I commented that this was an act of cowardice because it was more or less stating without saying it that they was now treating these three months of protests as an uprising, revolution or civil war.

So it would appear that after years of pointing the finger at the rest of the world for baicall enslaving or treating their population as mindless slaves after all this time they have treated us with the same contempt.

What happens over the next 6 to 12 months is anyone's guess but I would not rule out absolutely anything at all!

Sorry but I have stated it before many times and I will state it yet again .. how they could not see what their actions would bring about is not jut beyond me but ludicrous.

A group of people somewhere wanted these events to happen.



TWEET (D-Notice)
#GiletsJaunes #YellowVests and #YellowVestsUK not being reported by #FakeNews #MSM? As I said before rumour has it that a #DNotice was issued .. this email screen-shot says it was seen as a security threat and to prevent an uprising or 'spring' ..
https://twitter.com/Spatial_Warrior/status/1089274085518069760
END TWEET

Talk Radio piece about hushing up child abuse inquiry to allow Theresa May to become Prime Minister ..

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/child-abuse-inquiry-member-i-was-silenced-2015-ensure-theresa-may-could-become-prime-minister

No comments:

Post a Comment