Saturday 5 January 2019

BREXIT, YELLOW VESTS & CIVIL WAR

Government must be getting more than a little embarrassed by now?

A petition for a No Deal Hard Brexit because that was what many of us wanted, started up and is now over 297,000 thousand votes strong. Surely making it one of the most voted for, if not the most, voted for, petition in the UK?

Government are supposed to talk about petitions that reach 100,000 and this will very soon hit 3 times that and not a so much of a whisper as far as I am aware?

Meanwhile Yellow Vests Protests have been reported to have started up in different parts of the UK and those planned were ..


  • London
  • Glasgow
  • Birmingham
  • Manchester
  • Newcastle
  • Bristol
What I spotted reported on Twitter was

  • London
  • Manchester
  • Sheffield (not mentioned previously)
  • Cardiff (Not mentioned previously)
I am currently trying to find out about more.

Also the Yellow Vests protests in France still continue, known as the Gilets Jaunes.

I also long stated that if the governments along with leftists do not shut the fuck up there will be outbreaks of civil wars and that if and when it does they would shirk blame and that I would be here t remind them of what I predicted ..

Now experts are predicting civil wars for the following ..

  • Sweden
  • France
  • Germany
While many speak about it happening here in the UK too.

This will likely go into overdrive as the UK outlaws being critical of Islam and two court hearings in February and I have to ask myself if all other religious leaders feel left out of this new law?

  • Various Christian Religions
  • Buddhists
  • Hinduism
  • Judaism
  • Jedi Knights
Sorry I had to get that last one in .. I recall it being listed or attempted to be listed as a bonafide religion years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment