Wednesday 25 October 2017

THE FACTS THAT STREAM IN

OK .. I am still fucking ill. It just refuses to go. I am up and down with the intensity and I simply cannot believe that I have this illness now of all times.

I still have not spent a night in my new flat and after three days of trying .. I am here right now .. only my inflatable bed is supposed to have come with a pump and it does not. Probably because the one I wanted was not in the store when I got there.

Here is where it gets annoying as .. I have a bloody good floor pump .. except .. there appears to be no way t fit it and what does look like an adaptor .. is not. It could be that there is something on the bed itself, i.e. a valve, that my floor pump can attach to. I will check before I leave here.

Also and after weeks of waiting .. we finally get told something about the children regarding the Autism. It seems that things are .. bad and they now state they going to rush for the appointment .. well one of them and we have another appointment coming up next Tuesday.

So here is how it played out and remember I know nothing about this affliction or how it is judged and rated.

So I am told they do this Q&A session and involves both parent and child.

Hey stated something about it being a safety scale .. whereby if you score up to 70 your safe but anything over this results in the danger posed to the child, or level thereof.

So above 70 is bad ..

The child scored 90.

Except .. that is not the child that we have been told is Autistic.

The child that we were told is Autistic scored 225!

Yeah .. you did read that as two hundred and twenty five. Even I raised an eyebrow over that score and was relieved to then be told that an appointment would be rushed.

These are two of my four grandchildren. Who only have a 24 year old mother, inadequate housing and rooms and absolutely no one else they can rely on.

It has been a few days of revelations as I also had my chest pain occur last night and in a big way and I managed to get a bona fide reading regarding its cause that now cannot be refuted nor ignored.

This is the same issue I have been to Accident & Emergency over several times over around 18 months that, just as I was about to make some big sacrifices and relocate 250 miles north to help out my daaughter and grandchildren, they then decide they want me to see a cardiologist. Something I had completely forgotten about since I have been here. Until last night when everything went haywire while I was looking after vulnerable children that have been 0ut in this state due a short list of incompetent public services that seem intent on destroying the UK, or England at least, and wanting to ignore people so that they die with the intention of them saving the money they screw out of taxpayers on a daily basis.

The absolute in your face attitudes of 'self-entitlement' have long since ventured over the boundary of ridiculous and has long since just kept on going.

I have spoken to and visited an advice centre but they now seem to be thinking that they can actually learn a great deal from me than me getting help from them.

Basically they did not seem to know much, did not get some of the answers I wanted or the answer to what to do first and .. asked me to let them know how it goes and provide as much feedback as possible. It seems I have to claim for Universal Credit which is kind of ironic because by the time their unfair 8 week wait for payment is up I will be on something else .. due to the inevitable diagnosis that is coming for at least one little girl. Maybe two?

My nose is burning, my eyes are streaming and I have this annoying cough and I woke up early this morning soaked in sweat and feverish. Oddly I started to fall asleep in my daughter's living room round 9.30pm to 10pm and those that know me or have been on here long enough know that I simply do not do that.

I do not know if it is the stress, the chest pin incident, the cold virus I am currently afflicted with or a whole combination of these things but .. it is a killer and very, very disruptive.

What I am kinda getting at is that just about everything has gone wrong and every attempt I have made to correct things, because of the fucking idiots in central and local government and other public organisations, but I just seemed destined to have run-ins with everyone.

I have tried to do everything the right way and I have since tried to correct things that have gne wrong and it is all either being forgotten about, taking too long or other responsibilities get I the way and I am back to forgetting again. It is like someone up above is trying to force confrontations and court cases my way?!

Did I mention the chest pains that led to my ending up in Accident & Emergency several times previous? You must know? The times they got concerned and insisted against my wishes and took me to hospital? The times that they took me and then found nothing?

Well turns out there is something! Though to be fair they did state that they wanted me to see a cardiologist .. just mere weeks before I am relocating 250 miles away and in the middle of the process of actually storing my belongings and throwing stuff away. Yeah .. despite all that I have now discovered that which several pairs, and the odd lone warrior, or paramedics and hospital staff and all their equipment failed to do ..

I experience irregular heart beats or Arrhythmia!

It gets better still ..

As it turns out my daughter has not only had the exact same symptoms .. along with a shed load, but not all, others I do plus some that I do not but she also has Arrhythmia and she has missed appointments that her Doctor's surgery has gotten a tincy bit anxious about .. and more than once too.

I not only possess the proof but it is also irrefutable ..

They should NEVER have asked me to buy that blood pressure monitor.

So let us recap ..

  • Two people with disabilities that the NHS has avoided diagnosing as if it were the proverbial plague and then later lied about repeatedly to keep it hidden ..
  • Cessation of all benefits of one of these disabled people while ..
    • Support to start own business was started .. approved twice and then withdrawn without any good reason whatsoever, instead using a fact that they were gully aware of for 14 weeks
    • Forced out of their home
    • Fucked the business idea after £20,000 of spending and with £6,000 worth of stuff still to acquire
    • Then disabled person discovers domestic abuse towards his daughter and grandchildren
    • Then discovers one serious case of Autism and one strong possibility among grandchildren
    • Discovers Wirral Council's regret only extends as far as saying 'sorry'
    • House not suitable for two youngest grandchildren
    • House soon not suitable for two oldest grandchildren
    • Domestic abuser still abusing from prison via mobile phone
    • Discover daughter has many of the same symptoms and blood pressure monitor readings as he does .. including Hypertension Stage 2 and Hypertensive Crisis though NHS has never reacted as if it is a crisis
    • Discover that both have irregular heart beats
    • DWP website refuses to work unless you LIE
    • Drivers Licence wankers changed the fucking rules yet again .. changing the licence and insisting on a fine but have yet to fine themselves for inadequate, previous forms of drivers licence .. funny .. that
    • Everyone wants fucking Photo ID but treats out of date ones as if they are fake ..
    • No RBS and everyone else .. just NO! It is still a real and official document with what is clearly a photo of me .. using to exit the country is one thing .. proving who you are is something else .. a pile of documents, court letters and birth certificates is not fucking enough .. all because of one lame and pathetic group of people
    • No mention of the inadequacy of the current home for four children and one young mother
    • Totally missing from the equation is the fact that my daughter has the same condition as me and many of the serious to health or attention symptoms are also experienced and possibly more besides
    • The process has been going on for weeks .. we now get this 'off the chart'

I have realised a great many things that just had not occurred to me previously when it comes to children and what I state next not only affects my own daughter but also a friend that lives in the next street.

In our case there are three problematic children, the youngest of which we think may well be just mimicking but is also suffering from a division in the attention from her parent ..

There is only one parent .. well at least until recently, and her older sister both gets and demands much more attention and this will only result in a rise in those statistics as time goes by.

The autistic child is flanked on the other side by one that simply does not sit still. I had sadly predicted several years ago that he will be demanding. He often fights with both younger girls and biting each other is common, started and mostly instigated by the autistic child.

So the youngest is feeling neglected and is acting up to the point of being spiteful to other children and animals to get attention.

We wonder is she too suffers with Autism and she did score 20 points over a safety score on an Autistic Q&A test. SO we simply do not know currently.

The second youngest displays a long list of giveaway signs of classic Autism, trouble with speech, having to repeat yourself several times to the repeated answer of “What?” and arm flapping among others.

As I may have stated previously when I was first told of this possible diagnosis I immediately thought “What? Austism? No! Oh wait a minute?! There was THAT time in Sainsburys when she performed beyond belief that had every single customer and member of staff in there stop what they are doing and simply stare?!”

Boy that lies, wants his own way all of the time .. wants what everyone else has and refuses to go to bed at the proper time or stay in bed when he does get there. He hides important items like remote controls to the TV. Has taken money and hidden it. Sneaks around when no one is looking and takes food, sweets or toys that do not belong to him. On reprimanding he will reel off a series of excuses and why he should get preferential treatment.

My own guess is that when I last saw him two years ago he would cling to his mother like the proverbial glue. He would also do this the whole time while staring at me. The fact that there were three other related children I the home that were glued to me most of the time made no difference. It was my prediction at the time that he was competing with others over his mother's attention and time and that in time this would become a problem.

Today you have this 5 year old boy that does not sit still, constantly demands what other people have then demands special or preferential treatment even expecting to go to bed later than his brother who, at 10, is twice his age.

Most interesting is the methods employed at times in insisting on staying up .. which are even humorous to watch ..

  • Late at night the boys mother and older brother would decide to watch some spooky horror film ..
  • This child would them demand that we DO NOT watch it ..
  • He would demand that pizza be ordered and repeatedly force cry when told 'no'
  • After spending 30 minutes repeating his demands that we “don't watch a scary movie” he would be told if he does not like it to go to bed, always flatly refused with excuses
  • Upon playing of the scary movie he would then hide under the covers ..
  • Only ever appearing when the dramatic music died down and only then to demand that we switch it off
  • Repeated requests for him to go to bed would be followed by progressively more lame excuses to stay up
  • Hiding under the covers would resume and to the point he would literally fall asleep where he was hidden under the covers in a seated position
  • Picking him up and asking him to go to bed resulted in two odd responses ..
  • The more rarer of the two was him sleep-walking in a zombie like trance, with arms up in a zombie like posture, and him almost sleep-walking to bed
  • The other would be for him to go limp .. dig his heels into the ground and refuse to go to bed or even upstairs while crying very loudly, though still not a match for the autistic child who takes that crown
  • Giving in to him results in problems that can not only manifest in the future but also become more complicated over time ..
  • Occasions when the youngest boy haa stayed u longer than his older brother results in taunting that only seems to give out the message that he has special treatment ..
  • I even managed to arrange good behaviour by telling him he had a new and special glass to have his drinks in .. just a glass I used that I bought with me ..
  • That was until the Autistic child went into overdrive and smashed the glass on the floor I had, had for seven years

Things get broken .. a lot.

An iPod Touch was even purchased for the autistic child but in times of bad mood swings she would throw the iPod Touch out of the letterbox and somehow almost reaching the front gate 15 feet away!

But on other occasions .. get caught with this child's iPod touch in your hands and your in deep trouble. Either incessant screaming ensues or your going to get either bitten or have the heaviest thing she can lift up throw at your head.

Yeah .. things are going to get a lot worse and real quick too!

Shall I tell you what else is real quick? I am!

In the weeks since I found out about the domestic abuse and the autism I have somehow moved here into the Wirral. Before I had even discovered that my daughter had not only the same disability as me but with some symptoms that I possess that I considered symptoms that only appeared after a long time suffering with this illness.

I already know the first forms of disruption I am going to cause while I am up here. There is already a list.

Wirral Council want and need to be really careful. I am here and I have purpose. Many purposes.

I am already and once again showing them up for their ineffectiveness and this is likely t get a lot worse over the next few weeks. God only knows what they will look like the country come the new year of 2018?!

Despite any false impressions that may have been thought .. or deliberately spread about me ..

I am professional

I am polite

I am helpful

I am courteous .. but ..

Do something or indeed do nothing that puts the public and especially children at risk when yur paid well by the public to do this will result in another side of me that ..

Takes no prisoners ..

Exposes the truth

Can be ruthless to a fashion

Takes no fucking notice of chair persons at meetings to make themselves feel important or justify their existence or purpose that states that what is said I the meetings cannot be published .. well publicly?!

Yeah this was actually stated at a meeting .. I think from my daughter's face she think they were referring to me and my blog .. but ..

I don't really give a fuck!

Oh .. and as I am here now and I do have a bit more settling in, repairs and retrieval to do but .. yeah .. as one guy knew only too well .. I have probably anywhere between 50GB and over 100GB of recorded data to publish!

Oops! Did I fail to mention that? Did I fail to mention that in the last two and a half years I still recorded absolutely everything just as I had been doing previously?

OOPS!

I was repeatedly asked very early I the year when it was I would publish it. Now I thought it would likely be April but I also knew that sometimes things just go wrong because ..

.. everyone takes too fucking long! Well when your only getting £35k a year instead of £50k a year it must be so hard?

Yeah .. I live here now .. have a couple of things to set up and I have a lot of feathers to .. ruffle.

I did not publish anything nor did I state that I was recording anything for the last two years because .. well they were onto me and .. I had to get the to believe that I had stopped doing it. This way they would get comfortable again and the lies would flow as would the group appointments to people complaining about pain where they patronise you at the hospital and state that they do not have the money to fit us with 'Titanium spines'.


Yeah that is literally what the woman stated that had a woman in the group stand up and leave within seconds. I would have done too .. were it not for the fact I was recording it all, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment