Saturday 28 October 2017

FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE UNLIKELY

I cannot believe I'm going to quote the person that I'm about to!

Russell Brand!

"Society is collapsing" is one thing he is reported to have said!

"And people are starting to recognize that the reason they feel like they're mentally ill is that they're living in a system that's not designed to suit the human spirit" is another thing.

Not sure I'd use that last word but .. yeah. I'd agree with that .. sounds like what I've been saying and wondering if he had read my blog?

He also states "what's really changing is that people are starting to notice that the system is not working for them".

Yah think?!

What I find strange is that I didn't think that a celebrity would actually be in touch with the sort of people he could learn that from? Maybe some do? I dunno.

So is this a sign that the tide is about to turn? Or perhaps that the tide has already turned?

Who knows?

Hopefully we will find out soon enough?

In the meantime .. yeah I am sure the government knows bout this widespread grief and depression and I am sure also that they have done their utmost to conceal this fact and will continue to do so.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Russell Brand: Society is collapsing - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41652617

No comments:

Post a Comment