Monday 27 March 2017

SQUARES IN ROUND HOLES

Oh dear.

I like Nicola Sturgeon previously but from what I've just read she may have buggered up. Again.
For some strange reason she wants a referendum BEFORE we leave Europe and not AFTER. Though this seems to me to be unreasonable along with the fact I'm not quite sure what difference it makes anyway.

Still let's leave that to one side for a moment.

Apparently Nicola Sturgeon met with Theresa May and ... hmm well along with not knowing this was going to take place in not exactly sure as to why it took place.

This is something I would have heavily criticised on both fronts, or sides.

Because I cannot, in all seriousness, see fit the life of me who would get anything out of it.

Was Nicola Sturgeon going to change Theresa May's mind?

Not a snowman's chance in hell.

But what was Theresa May going to get out of it? If this had taken place in London I wouldn't have given Theresa May as much suspicion as I have but this took place in Scotland?! What the f...
So apparently Theresa May ... kind of had other things going on in Scotland? She did a few talks about the nation's working better together? Errr really?!

Is there anything in the way of intelligence within British governments any more?

Nicola Sturgeon only made herself look weak ... well she will to some then turns around and makes things worse by stating that she wanted Theresa May to do a deal where Scotland benefits when it leaves the EU? Not Britain, England, Wales or Northern Ireland but only Scotland? As well as demanding a second referendum but insisting it's prior to leaving the EU?!

Jesus Christ, Nicola Sturgeon. Talk about shooting yourself in both feet!

And as for Theresa May? A Tory Prime Minister thinks she can then scoot off after leaving Nicola Sturgeon completely empty handed and then sweet talk the Scottish public?!

Let me just check something?

Nope ... it's still late March according to my phone's calendar. Not broke into April just yet.

*sigh*

I ... I ... I simply don't believe what I read had the time and this is one of the best ever.

If you secretly wanted Scotland to leave the UK you could have simply given Nicola Sturgeon what she wanted.

As for when a referendum takes place ... I think you should simply concentrate on getting one. I mean to sit there and state that you want the best deal out of all of the UK's countries and then want a referendum so you can fuck off.

I'm sorry but it's the worst case I've ever heard or wanting your cake, eating it then having the gall to ask for a second cake.

Let's review something about referendums and your timing from recent history.

The UK's EU referendum has been talked about fur a number of years ... but did these Scottish nationalists want to wait until AFTER the EU referendum to have their own to see what happens first?

No.

But here they are again demanding a second one, because despite losing they want another go in the hope of getting what they want. Along with that here they are again demanding to have one prior to the UK leaving Europe?

Remember ... it's not only other UK countries reading these reports.

By bending this way your possibly making European countries and leaders think twice about you.
What happens if you don't get into Europe, provided you do win an election, and get the desk you want?

You going to have a third referendum about leaving the EU?

Then have another one about the UK being forced to take you back?!

Or ... or maybe your play is to use the Prime Minister to get you a deal now before you leave and join the EU?

In other words use the UK Prime Minister to negotiate your deal for you? Because a UK Prime Minister carries more weight than you do?

I simply can't figure it out and that's all I can come up with.

And Theresa May sweet talking Scots? You would have been far better off getting Jeremy Corbyn to do it, even if it turned out he is disliked in Scotland he would be taken more notice of than any Tory.
I wonder what Nicola Sturgeon will do and say after the French elections if Marine Let Pen wins?
I mean would she have the foresight to realise that the EU was more or less finished and then finally shut up about a referendum?

Based on this evidence I do have to ask myself if she will go silent?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Theresa May and Nicola Sturgeon meet ahead of Article 50 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39399390

No comments:

Post a Comment