Thursday 25 June 2015

THE HIERARCHY OF EVIL DOINGS

No I do not mean what your loved one just left in the bog for you without warning! LMAO!

No due to en email I will post later I want to get some things cleared up because many or most oare idiots!

The hierarchy of bad things, or crimes even ...

THE FOLLOWING TRUMPS ...

Lying
Cheating Money
Corrupting
Sitting with your thumbs up your rse earning money for nothing 



TRUMPS ...

Venting Anger
Being Foul Mouthed
Being Unemployed

Things are going to get a little crazy before very long.

Things are going to happen very, very quickly ... that is once the starting gun has been fired.

At the very least they are going to be mad and the very worst going to seem completely crazy and constant and dizzying ... depending on whether or not that last in a long line is corrupt or not.

For anyone still doubting ... what kind of idiot would I have to be to state this if there was any chance they would happen?

Oh yes. I said two 'Last Resorts'? I forgot one more. Maybe more? LOL!

Now ... SHUDDUPAYOURFACE!

Wow! Cannot believe I got that musical reference in?! Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment