Wednesday 29 January 2020

WHEN CHANGE IS DESTINED


As I feared and in just a couple of days the situation regarding the Novel Coronavirus has changed a great deal.

People that have brought the subject yp with me previously, while I avoided it as people are stupid, now refuse to talk about it. Ergo stupid.

Had this before and it is most bizarre while very frustrating and in each case they have no idea they are doing it. They see absolutely no issue.

It normally takes something quite serious .. involving a lot of death. They will rant on about some conspiracy theory or cover up and demand to know the truth. I mean literally rant about it for extended periods. In some cases I not only do know the truth but can prove it. So there has been occasions when I have.

One time a man on a motorised scooter just looked at me with his mouth open as I explained what happened by an event he was made aware of by a friend. Involved a group with a sinister plan a security guard friend had told him about. Just so happened I was involved and had told them where it was going to occur. Very weirdly this was a blessing for me at the time as it was the first indication I had, had that my prediction was correct. Because the secret services never bothered to tell me or acknowledge me.

His went quiet and his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped open and then without uttering a single word .. he hit the accelerator button and spun his scooter around and sped off.

I learned that people just like to bitch and whine about things that, in reality, they do not actually want to know about.

Not mentioned the coronavirus to anyone in real life because they are bucket heads and are the sort of people that do not wnt to hear it but then want all the information in the last 5 minutes when they realise they are going to be affected personally but now do not have the time to learn everything or take precautions.

Make no mistake .. personally I am of a firm belief things are inevitable and I do not want to be hear when it comes and have been trying to find a way to move and deal with the anxiety of being where I am and dealing with the people that I do.

Three separate American women on social media have told me to relocate to America.

Yeah people go into shock by the time they have heard only half the story f what has gone on with my daughter and me and the sheer number of people that have set out to stop me.

When I last posted about the Coronavirus Outbreak in China there were a reported 20 odd deaths and under 2,000 cases.

A number of us knew that when you look at the actions the Chinese government had taken and the videos of what nurses and Doctors were saying in videos this official figure was not even close to the truth.

Lets see if we can get across how things change?

Two days after originally posting the official confirmed cases are now at 4,604 with 106 fatalities.

What is that like a 125% rise in two days? I had told a friend who was due to holiday in Hong Kong in April in 6 weeks that he was not going to be able to go and China was likely in a lot of trouble before very long. Do not think he quite believed me .. back to that part where you can almost hear their thoughts 'well there has been nothing in the [FAKE] news'.

I said that due to what I have seen he wont make it to the end of the week before finding out how bad this is.

“I know how this shit works” was my exact line. China is big, has a lot of people and things will leak out. It was inevitable.

People are angry in China and its getting worse and spreading. Transports is banned, shops are closed and you cannot buy fuel. Roads to cities are gradually being cut off, buried or dug up.

Acts like this have not been performed previously.

This is not SARS.

In fact this is more like the Spanish Flu outbreak of 1918. One can only hope that there is not a mutation that makes it worse than it already is.

It transmits easily and while in its incubation period and the latter is so insane that health professionals in Australia wont believe this until the confirm t themselves.

Will tell you this much .. will be obvious by this weekend.

Here is the issue .. they cannot detect it, forget the measures and the openness they speak of in the news as this is pure bullshite.

Incubation period said to be two weeks now. So from the moment it arrives in a new country and is detected your not going to judge how bad it is until two weeks after the first case .. maybe three? This is made worse by the fact that for the first two days the symptoms are quite mild.

So up to 17 days without realising what you have. Seventeen days infecting people.

Now the bad numbers that proved the fake news is fake news yet again.

Transmission rate is like 83% which is unusually high. Told my friend the death rate if 3% they are giving out is also fabrication. Its 15% and THAT is also high. Just ten percent would be high. I think SARS was around 10%, maybe?

Now here is the rub and me .. kinda showing my pattern spotting in practice.

  • Predicted this as one possible outcome
  • Though in all honesty my money was on a VEI6 volcano occurring first
  • We have just had two deep solar minimums
  • Last time solar minimums like this occurred was 1912-1914
  • Few years before Spanish Flu popped up
  • One has to wonder if a possible rise in cosmic rays cause mutations with viruses and bacteria?

Yeah it was a 'Oh crap! That is quite bizarre' and with the run-up to what has appeared to be, for 6 years plus, a grand solar minimum many things that have occurred have been for the first time in a little over 100 years.

It has gone well past the point of being kinda freaky. Now realising this it catapults this to a whole new level.

One thing I have been watching is cosmic rays which were at record high levels in 2008-2009 and are not far from that as of right now. Carl Sagan talked about cosmic rays causing mutations in his famous Cosmos I own on DVD.

But when did the virus form? Was it recently or has it been running around fro animal to animal for years?

At this point I have to point out to rumours, or possibilities, going around and one is that some Chinese think the Americans released the virus. That one a bit more out there.

The other is a bit more sinister. Due south of Wuhan at a distance I am not aware of at present is a Virology Laboratory. Some believe that the Chinese government was working on viruses and that one got out? This would rule out animals .. unless it was via an escaped animal from this lab? If it was this laboratory?

Though in reality this actually does not matter a great deal at this point. The mission is stopping it spreading and coming up with a cure. There is no cure and experts state we are a year away from that.

The worrying side of this is that Spanish Flu killed an estimated 50 million to 100 million in less than six months.

Added to this is that this Novel Coronavirus can last on surfaces for 5 days.

Without a single case in the UK and planning to relocate 300 miles away and been trying to find the means to do this for several months I wonder now have long I have before I am not able to do this?

I am of the belief that once the first case turns up in the UK I have about 4 to 6 weeks because of where I currently am?

Walked around earlier, hearing children playing in school oblivious to the dangers and events unfolding right now.

OK so there was a bit of a break as I have to go out and do things and this did not get posted last night as planned.

Well there is more and more talk about the statements about it not being able to be transmitted during its incubation period and this has been disproved time and time again for days.

But medical experts in Canada, the US and Australia have insisted on the news media channels that they are just not believing this. While there are plenty of videos from within China coming out that it is and from westerners too!

Added to this is more and more talk about this Wuhan Institute of Virology being the real source and that the reason that medical experts cannot believe its transmissible before symptoms persist is the rumour now going around that the virus would have to be genetically modified to do this.

Now I cannot state whether this is factual or not and at this stage it is just a rumour .. but it makes perfect sense why these experts would be willing to go onto national TV with the entire world watching and make absolute tits of themselves. Partly explain it. They have still made tits of themselves by ignoring the facts.

If people like me can find this information and with failing equipment, a dodgy Internet connection trapped in a highly oppressive building and in a 9ft by 5ft 10 inch prison I have been trying to escape from then why can't they?!

Information I have known for one to four days I am still yet to hear stated in the news.

A great many organisations are going to go down during 2020 over this complete and utter balls-up that just continues to be a complete and utter balls-up after an entire month after this started.

Websites are also seriously under reporting the numbers and locations from maps keep going missing, like this one .. do NOT reply on this map which I seem to recall I found on The Sun's website?


Also videos have started coming out again and this time several of Chinese people boarding up the houses of those that have been infected.

A bit odd as the door opens the other way and they are likely infecting themselves by going there, touching rails, handles and walls outside the property is bound to spread the coronavirus around.




As for the statement you have heard on the news media and medical experts refusing to believe it is transmitted during its incubation period?

Well here is a man in South Africa speaking to a fellow countryman who is himself in Wuhan and he makes it clear that these experts and news media around the world have it wrong.



And as for the statements made n the fake news that SARS is worse than the Novel Coronavirus and spread more easily? Once more this is more complete bullshit.

Here is a former CDC Director on Bloomberg stating that it is more infections than SARS ..


(Just like WordPress, Google is suppressing this one!)

These attitudes by professionals that seem in the last decade to have attained an extremely high level of stupidity an naivety are complicit in making it worse and will cause a great deal of deaths.

A professional friend spoke on the phone with me earlier and he has started to realise pretty quick that I have been spot on once more about something else. Not entirely sure it has quite hit home yet but this may well be because a case has not emerged here in the UK.

In fact I told him this may be what might save many lives. Because if the UK medical experts realise the mistakes of others then they might not make those same mistakes.

However, that being said .. it feels very odd the way this is being reported and the things that morons in the media, like George Galloway, are coming out with.

Told my friend that you hear people flinging these conspiracy theories around and others talking about things being biblical and not only can you now see why they would say these things but that it is beginning to feel like it.

Ore of that in the next piece on this I have planned out in my head. If my failing memory does not screw that plan up?

Now you have to understand that there is some serious under reporting going on but the best website thus far I think s in the Netherlands? This one ..


Now provided the South China Morning Post is based iin Hong Kong and not watched like a haw by the Chinese government it might be worth looking here for details of the spread.


Now I read reports in the South China Morning Post that despite the tiny fraction of foreigners in China three have now been infected. Two from Australia and one from Pakistan.


Guarantee that three people I know will be shocked at this one. I have repeated until I am blue in the face that many things are going to be affected.

Now consider this .. how many things are made in China? How about Apple and their supply of goods drying up?


No comments:

Post a Comment