Sunday 26 January 2020

THE CORONAVIRUS THREAT


Predicted back in January or February in my series on climate change, the real reasons, and Grand Solar Minimum that one of the major threats to come to humanity was a virus.

This was because after I had predicted the flip-flopping temperatures it occurred to me that this is when influenza spreads around the most. I rarely get affected but nine times out of ten when I do its when the temperature has changed dramatically.

When this news of a virus first broke I also realised that along with all the other things that have been building up in frequency over the years so too has the number of outbreaks.

When action started to occur and I heard of a hospital they started to build within a week and the city of Wuhan and its 13 million people in lock-down with deaths at around 20 people alarm bells started ringing.

Watched videos from several countries of their news and they was all talking it down and praising China for being open about it and passing along information.

Only I have now heard from Doctors and one in particular whose wife is Chinese, they have worked in China and have family and friends some of which are Doctors and the official lines are totally bogus. The numbers are also bogus.

What I now know is that the virus is

  • Spreading quickly
  • Spreading through the eyes meaning
  • Masks are ineffective
  • Temperature screenings ate ineffective because ..
  • Has incubation period with n symptoms of five days
  • To play down the virus and prevent panic Chinese government arranged a big street party a couple of miles away
  • Chinese New Year and EVERYONE travels to be with family and public transport gets jammed everywhere
  • They announced that they was going to lock-down Wuhan many hours before they did and many fled
  • Idiots are also escaping and treating it like a joke and boasting on social media they have got to another city or country with pictures
  • FACT: One town alone the deaths are 30 yet China is saying 15 deaths
  • Several hospitals now being built in Wuhan
  • Other major cities in lock-down including Beijing
  • Many more people move around China and 130 million more actually leave China than they did when the SARS outbreak occurred

When it was at 20 to 26 deaths and I was hearing what I was I knew immediately it was worse than they were telling us.

I was hearing idiots reporting n the fake news about how China was being praised for being open and passing along information. My thought at the time was .. 'Something tells me your all going to regret saying that?' I also thought the temperature screening would prove to be inadequate and did not think that the masks would be of much help.

Literally within several hours I was hearing that the information was inaccurate and one by one those things listed in the bullet points started to pop up.

Pop up at a rate that surprised me just as it seem to go from 9 deaths to 26 in o time at all. I am hearing its gone above 50 deaths.

In fact I am going to include a link to The Watchers site where someone states n the comments though they stress they have no idea if its true or not, that 112,000 odd people had died?!

That is a little much if I am honest but had this been 'people infected' then that I could not only totally believe but would make the locking down of several major cities and banning trains, cars and travel by plane make much more sense.

What you have to pay attention to with anything is not only the little details but also the actions and in this instance the actions seemed way over board when comparing this with other outbreaks, including SARS.

This is one of those things that I predict, do not do so lightly and hope that I a wrong.

Unfortunately and as I stated I do not make any predictions lightly and have normally gone over the data I have seen a thousands time in my mind before I am confident enough to make a prediction.

I do not know if this will become massive yet. This is because this has occurred far earlier than I thought it would. Otherwise would have dedicated a lot more posts to it and kept a closer eye on outbreaks.

Had initially thought it would occur between around 2023 to 2029.

However and as I am discovering every now and the many of the things I have predicted are occurring way earlier than I initially thought.

Several things occurring I had thought would be a major issue by the time we get to 2030. Then more things started to occur and I moved this forward to 2028 .. and then moved it again to around 2026 ish before moving it again to 2024.

Then I started thinking it might happen 2021 to 2023 and one weather expert with his own weather models told me one of my predictions would happen about now. This was that the UK would break its coldest ever winter records. These were 1947 .. ish .. and 1963. As I stated I believe that record will be broken by 2024 .. and that some models stated this year.

Like a few other things I linked to a grand solar minimum .. it seemed a bit 'out there' but at the end of the day I was convinced the weather would flip-flop globally and as there had been in increase in new viruses emerging it just seemed like a recipe for disaster to me.

This outbreak might not be the one. But then it might. But the fact there has been an increase in outbreaks and new viruses the last two decades I am sure will be focused on and talked about if this Corona Virus ever fizzles out, like SARS did.

Pathologist in America telling you the information is not correct and their measures are ineffective ..



Doctor who has Chinese wife telling you what he is being told by friends in China some of which are Doctors ..



Oh now the comment about the 116,000 deaths seems to be missing? But here is a report from The Watchers from 2 days ago with the deaths at 26 yet in two days I am hearing it is 54 and as I stated above .. one city China states 15 dead and in the videos above Doctors in China said it was 30.


Myself personally, have never bought into any of these scare stories over the years and I am onethat contracted Swine Flu.

But trust me when I am telling you that the data and reports I have been looking at for the last 12 months and the things that have occurred at different times in the last decade? Like the orange skies, Tsunami in Thailand, the earthquake in the UK and others?

They were all possibilities and I never EVER .. thought I would ever see any of these things occurring in my lifetime. EVER!

During 2019 the reports and the data I have seen? Well the list just keeps getting longer and longer and longer and could not tell you of a time when I will ever get over the shock.

In fact the only thing more shocking than this is the sheer number of ignorant idiot people, hard-left every single time, that are ignoring all this and scream on social media fro the top of their lungs about about how everyone is going to die from global warming.

Blogged for a year that it will be something else entirely if large numbers of deaths or extinctions occur and warned the they will be solely to blame for getting everyone to focus on one thing so that they can push their agendas.

Could have been cold, many are now dying because of that, starvation through weather pattern changes and damages to crops. Could have been volcanoes and/or Tsunamis from a volcano or earthquake causing one. Could be earthquakes and indeed people have died from both this year.

Of course it could be a virus outbreak.

Then you have the feeling that many have and that a lot of countries are on the brinks and talking about civil war, all because of evil lying leftists. Also talk of world wars.

It is now impossible for me to imagine that the world will go through the next decade, or even five years, without a very serious upheaval.

And I for one cannot believe I have actually typed that and am going to post it.

Believe this outbreak is going to be reported as far worse in a week and if I think about a month's time?

Think about this .. its highly contagious and has an incubation period of five days and lets look at the global picture.

  • People infected getting off aircraft in countries other than China
  • Walking through the airports passing people or coming into contact with people about to get on an aircraft to another country
  • One of those people then getting off an aircraft in yet another country and go to step 2

Now imagine a country where the health care system is not that great?

Or several people walking around with it for five days in a highly built up area?

I will start to get more concerned if you end up with a doze cases in each country and the number of countries is say more than three or four.

Also you might want to keep an eye on Africa!

Because the Chinese have been showing a lot of interest in Africa and building a lot of infrastructure and as I understand it China had either sent 300 million people there or were planning to.

Now if you get an outbreak in Africa .. how do you deal with that if you have already had outbreaks in Europe, the US and other countries? How will anyone be able to spare the medical professionals?

I might also add that due to Chinese flying to Africa this is the first place I would have thought cases would have been reported from?

So I have to wonder if this is spreading so fast that it has occurred in so many places that Africa has just been overlooked?

Or perhaps the Chinese government know it has reached there but the people they have sent are keeping a lid on it?

Even when the symptoms first appear it would not seem like much to the person that has been infected. As its a dry cough at first. So after the incubation period of 5 days you get a couple more days before the symptoms get worse.

Now I cannot speak for many countries but the idiot NHS in the UK has spent several years with adverts too telling people not to go to Doctors or a hospital over anything like a cold like virus.

Instead they have told people to go to pharmacies where you stand around with members of the public as well as staff.

Quite how I can see these tragedies occurring and those that get paid vast amounts of money do not is beyond me, it really is.

I recent years the world is run by greedy idiots who now seem to be manipulating massive changes in many countries the vast majority do not want and this seems to me an attempt to usher I changes that allow the to keep their power?

And many idiot hard-left are helping them to achieve this.

If anything at all this outbreak may prove that I have stated to these people for a very long time and that is LYING and suppressing the facts, over leftist ideology, will lead to catastrophe and death and I for one am worried about my own daughter and grandchildren who are still going through shit and have been for ten years.

Where do most contagious conditions spread? Like head-lice as an example? Schools!

Remember that in the UK they have had draconian punishments in place for parents if your child does not attend school without good reason.

This has become so bad that mothers have told each other that 'it's like your children are not yours any more and owned by the government'.

Draconian measures that could well brig down many communities, if not societies.

I have often, as so many other people have, talked about civil war over these idiot ideologists and when I am asked when it will occur I always say you need a pretty major catalyst.

This a very serious major potential catalyst.

EDIT:

Oh and now the South China Morning Post is reporting that scientists have stated that the outbreak did not start in Wuhan Food Market as the first person had no contact with the place?


https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3047646/no-link-seafood-market-first-case-china-coronavirus-chinese

Second EDIT:

Resident in Wuhan confirming some things I stated and that there is no transport, no fuel, government spreading virus in their mismanagement of it ..



2 comments:

  1. What absolute drivel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello Haley .. did you thin I would forget who you was?

    Nope. hard left troll and mass reported from Hope Not Hate and Resisting Hate wh goes around with pther suspending people from Twitter and de-platforms anyone into free speech.

    Aww are things not going according to plan? Yeah not sorry abut that and you better hold on tight as its going to get worse

    ReplyDelete