Sunday 19 May 2019

WHEN THEY PROVE YOU RIGHT

When I first ran into the data that pointed me in the right direction to figure out the answers to all the weird goings on in the world with people, governments, behavior and the weather it took my by surprise.

Yup I always make these predictions .. it always turns out to be right and I still get surprised each time it happens.

I figured it was one of a list of major events and it turned out to be one that causes several others I had on the list.

This was a process of pole reversal that seemed to have started that may yet prove to be a mere pole excursion, though the data does not suggest that I am afraid.

In the beginning it became obvious that this ice-age was being estimated to arrive around 2030 to 2035 .. some fools had it way further off. I started to suspect it would arrive earlier.

There had been a previous story that set the alarm bells off with NASA stating they wanted to go back to the Moon and build an orbiting space station and a base on the surface by around 2029. I have previously posted about this and I stated that I think they have their times a little off .. or late.

There is always the possibility that we end up discovering that they have already been working on this for years and hence where all the CO2 tax has been going?

At first I thought that the date was likely to be 2026 to 2027 but there was one little bit of data missing .. the current speed and location of the magnetic poles. As this was speeding up exponentially and the last speed and location was for late 2018 it made things .. tricky.

I attracted the attention of the USGS who were a bit partonising and assumed I was an idiot and told me not to believe the British news media as they were unreliable. Asked some questions they answered and were sometimes vague about. Then I asked them the big one ..

'Considering its immediate affect on humanity why does NOAA not publish an up to date map of the location of the magnetic north pole and its speed'

That last reply to my previous question was the last I would ever hear from the USGS.

I guess they realised I was not your average person spouting nonsense?

After seeing more and more data I also shifted my prediction to around 2024. It became apparent the next few winters would get colder and longer, the volcanoes erupting would speed up the cooling and an unusual cosmological event in 2024 would mean that the Earth was further away from the Sun than it has been for a very long time. If I recall correctly it is 13% further away? With a Sun that is cooler and not up on its noext solar cycle and may still me in a minimum, or grand solar minimum.

As previously stated it will take 5 years for the Sunspot peak in a solar cycle once that rise has started, has not started yet and the Sunspots need to be above 150, predicted not to get that high, and takes a further two years for the warming to have an affect.

So in theory that effect cannot take place until 2026 at the earliest .. if the cycle starts rising soon.

We are on a somewhat extended solar minimum and if this is not rising by the time 2020 comes around will be quite a long one. If the cycle does not start at all for the next couple of years it will be quite cold come 2024 to 2026.

It is still a fact that increased particulates in the atmosphere from both volcano eruption increases and cosmic rays which are also increasing can rapidly speed up the cooling process.

It could be very obvious to everyone on the planet in as little as 12 to 24 months where we are heading.

Do a search and you will find there are a lot of alerts over volcanoes and a lot of them being investigated too.

Now I stated things will be bad around 2024, right? I posted this a couple of months back right here on this blog, right?

Take a wild guess at what year NASA just announced they want to go to the Moon? Why 2024 of course but their math is still off ..


No comments:

Post a Comment