Tuesday 21 May 2019

THE MOON LANDINGS

OK .. so I don't buy into many theories and conspiracy theories .. but I have always maintained that just because it sounds crazy does not mean that it is not true. Well in some cases.

I have people I know believe in all kinds of things, like flat-Earth which I believe will be realised is not the case inside of ten years and I would wager by around 2025 at the latest. This story and the video below part of this theory of mine.

This is because it is to do with the Moon landings and they announced this sudden plan to go to the Moon and build an orbiting space station and a base on the surface you can live in. Posted about this before and the original plans were for around 2027 to 2029.

When this broke I told my daughter who reminds me to this day 'something is coming and they know it .. you do not suddenly do all this out of the blue like that'.

Many months later I stumbled the poles shifting and they are still being secretive about its up to date speed and location.

I also drew the attention of the USGS after posting about volcano alerts who told me not to believe British tabloids as they were unreliable, would you believe?

Only thing is they soon realised I was not an idiot. There was a back and forth of questions and answers, one on patched of dead trees at Yellowstone Park. Eventually I asked this ..

'Considering it has a daily affect of humanity why does NOAA not publish an up to date account of the location and speed of the magnetic poles?'

At that moment they stopped replying to me and I never got another peep out of them.

Now I also stated tha they got their dates wrong .. and that plans for the Moon intending to be prior an ice-age or event was out by a number of years ..


  • Their plans were for 2029
  • Originally ice-ages were predicted for 2030 to 2035
  • I perused all data and wrote a 20 part plus series on here
  • I predicted we would be in the grip by 2024 months ago
  • They now state they want to go to the Moon by 2024 to stay
Now then. What has come up I NEVER expected to hear as in interviews they dropped clangers, NASA, about the challenges of dealing with certain things we have to work out .. yeah except .. they did that nearly 50 years ago, right?

Dealing with radiation beyond the Van-Allen Belts?

Then looking like they were covering up this blunder they then stated that they had destroyed all that equipment?

Yeah except you said figuring it out .. which would be in the original plans to build stuff?

Now I am like what the actual hell?!


No comments:

Post a Comment