Friday 14 December 2018

THE RULE OF THUMBS


I have .. let us say several jobs .. well I had quite a few before various public services that started out claiming they was going to help then completely screwed it up.

So let us say that I was .. going to get another job .. to bring in some much needed cash .. and for y current location ..

Remember you are now often checked out online .. I know as I have had it done to me ..

  • White British
    • Rules me out of any shops within a half mile
  • Centrist
    • Rules me out of another lot of jobs because I am Alt-Right
    • Whatever the hell Alt-Right means
    • Help Agencies riddled with leftists wont take me
  • Honest and hate Lying
    • Rules out sales
  • Heart Issues
    • Rules me out of a series of jobs
  • Bad Motion Sickness Issue and ..
  • Blackouts
  • Overheating Body Issue (Summer) ..
  • Feet, Back and Shoulder Pain
    • Makes travelling bloody hard without heart issues
  • Short-Term Memory Loss
    • Think that might put people off?
  • Unregistered address
    • Cannot register here at all ..
    • Just do not get me started as to why .. would be a long one

Except with my health being worse than it ever has been previously and with the government twice previously and 5 or more Doctors previously stating I am unfit for work .. I did the following ..


  • Written Books
  • Asked for help starting my own business three times
  • Bought Equipment
  • Taken thousands photographs
  • Thousands videos
  • Written 12 Blogs over 6 years
  • Went into bad business partnerships twice
  • Lured in and lied to by Google
  • Screwed over by Google
  • Applied for shed load of jobs full and part time
  • Applied for volunteering work but would not even take me?!

One person I know, Mario the social worker, stated to me recently ..

Martin, your in a catch 22 with no way out and I feel so sorry for you”

Same person that cannot believe how shit I have been treated and would happily stand up in court and swear under oath I am not a liar. Now says all the things he though I was wrong or mad about that

You were right, you were right about everything!” by which he meant the councils, social services of which he worked for over 20 years, the Police and at the time he mentioned it, was because of the NHS. Oh and the DVLA!

His last job was working for an antique watch shop in Farringdon Road, selling watches to Hollywood actors and musicians, and he always said that ..

If I lost my job tomorrow I would have one the day after even sweeping the roads!”

That was two or maybe three years ago .. no job for this professional with a disability either!

EDIT: After being ruled unfit twice by the DWP and my government, prior to heart issues and blackouts, I am now ruled completely fit which is simply a lie and .. well as you see I have tried various ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment