Sunday 26 February 2017

AVOIDING THE ISSUE

This is becoming kind of obvious, kind of worrying and kind of fucking annoying.

I now read another story of the UK deporting someone, or planned to previously, who is married to Brit.

I've heard this of EU citizens previously and now I find my first story involving someone from outside the EU, Singapore on this occasion.

My early remarks about thoughts and feelings is due to the fact that they seem to be dealing with everyone except those the British public wanted dealing with. In other words those for which they voted to leave the EU for!

So what in the hell is going on here?!

It was steering off like they would deal with the easy cases they can't be labelled as racist over, white EU citizens just like they are going after white disabled people.

Oh yeah ... it's really weird how no disabled groups have noticed this, though many of their members have. I asked one member of DPAC if they was aware of any disabled individuals posting about how the DWP had literally shafted them that was non white. There was one, one I had forgotten about. That was it, one and I'm not even sure they, the DWP, had 'gone after' her.

I've been stating for years that it was obvious that only white people were being picked on and that this was because we are easy targets.

Though I might be wrong but the very nature of being racist is picking on those of a particular skin colour?

Just in the case of the UK it is happening because they simply cannot pick on anyone else. Or at least that was the case but now this lady from Singapore is being picked on.

I'm willing to bet that you will hear of dozens or even hundreds of cases like this? But none will involve the area of the world where many and most immigrants have come from in recent years everyone wants sent back?

I also wonder how pissed off the mainstream, fake, liberal, leftist, SJW, media is willing to let Brits get before they realise they cannot ignore these facts anymore?

Maybe I should gauge this in years?

One year before the mainstream media realises the British are pissed off they are either ignoring it out covering it up?

Maybe even two years?

Imagine it being five years or more and then asking yourself how many innocent people like those women from Holland and Singapore were preyed upon?

I've heard of several people married to Brits being targeted but where are the deportations of the arrivals, not married to British people and who have lied to get here? Especially the bloody obvious ones who stated they were children,  clearly we not and got in the country anyway!

Still ... at least they are not trying to state that a British born woman is not British anymore when it comes to responsibility and care ...

Oh wait? They have!!

How do I know this? Because I know them, speak to them on the phone and have seen the paperwork. Court paperwork, no less.

Sound really, really bad? Sound unbelievable?

Well it's true and I've covered the case on this blog ... but ...

Perhaps I should mention that they are disabled too? Perhaps I should also state that their condition is one of the most painful conditions there is?!

This is called Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome.

Back to front? Topsy-turvy? Upside down? All over the place? A right royal mess? Oh no wait? That last one is a completely different story entirely and guaranteed to take longer than the one I'm referring to in this blog.

I'm a stickler for being fair and calling them out when it is clearly not, exposing, naming and shaming them when they know they are not and go to great lengths to hide it.

But the longer it takes them the worse it will get for them. Of that I can assure you.

Woman deported to Singapore despite 27-year marriage - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39099574

No comments:

Post a Comment