Wednesday 12 May 2021

THE CRYPTO CRANKIES

Well been busy of late.

Was looking into more on cryptocurrency as I did not quite understand it, what drives it and when Bitcoin first appeared thought it would go nowhere.

Not immune to the mistakes and am not perfect, they just fortunately happen to be rare and one of mind was thinking that new search engine 'Google' would go nowhere.

So now I have seen that whole Game Stop thing and dabbled with Minds.com but did not focus on it now turns out I made an error.

I could not get on it for months, lost hundreds followers after 3 months, they said it was a bot clear-out, ands it been slow ever since.

But you get rewarded with Ethereum tokens for your posting, interations like replying, liking and remining and people can even give you donations.

Twitter are now trying to copy it with something called a 'Tip Jar' or so I hear?

So I spend a bit of time listening to people talking n videos, sometimes with big followers and subscribers, but for the most part they waffle, talk shite and try hard to sound like they know what they are talking about.

Might not be up in the crypto but I can tell when people are talking utter shite. Oh and then you have the BitcoinBandits trying very hard to keep everyone away from anything else to keep their currencies up. Special word for idiots like that.

I did find one person I seem to like the sound of and one that happily admits that not only does he not know everything but that there are certain things no one knows about.

Raoul Pal.

He also realised that people were trying to steer him away from Ethereum and this caused hom to take a look at it and he likes what he sees.

The technology does sound extremely interesting and I have some some mad predictions for the next few years. Like 40x to 200x what it is currently?

Actually want to buy a book but I just want something that expplains the tech not someone talking like they are some kind of oracle on the financial side of it.

I wonder if Raoul Pal has written a book?

I also have to be careful because so many times in the past people that I have initially likes have ended up disappointing me.

I also do not like making mistakes or getting things wrong and everything I have done thus far in science and politics has been about being proven correct later down the line.

On a thread with climate, just a single thread and only over 27 months, I got 58 or so predictions while those getting their science wrong while claiming they are about the science and I was not, did not get a single thing correct. But I am done with that particular battle now. Only some crazies left on it at any rate.

So we have had some record low temperatures and record snows across the globe and five months without any temperature rises while it has now dropped to a global -0.05C and look to drop again.

Yeah this is one of two things I expect to drive the crypto market higher over the next four years and it sounds like the CCP in China know this as they have been buying up all the graphics cards which is why there is a worldwide shortage.

Its also why there is talk of China invading Taiwan.

There are well over a dozen chip fabs in Taiwan but they key one is TSMC due to their small lithography and when they are about to move to five nanometres and you have Intel who cannot get below 14 nanometres then obviously they are the target.

Control TSMC and you control the advances in tehcnology for the entire world.

This is why you cannot get mVidia or AMD Graphics cards right now. Heard someone state that China has warehouses of mining machines.

Might surprise you to know that since December 2020 tech reviewers have been blaming Covid19 and then normal miners and I kept saying in comments 'No, this is China! I am telling you this will be going on for a fair old while yet”.

Do you see all the troubles in the world, right now? East Asia, Australia, Europe, North America? I expect these to drive up cryptocurrencies over the next three years and beyond.

Obviously there will be other factors but this will cause a rising trend upwards that may even start later in 2021?

A rising distrust of the authorities, science bodies, governments and banks are another and these are things that no idiot with a YouTube channel trying to act the big on YouTube has talked about.

None of the above.

Spoken to a few people that know I get things right in science and they went a bit nuts, some swearing with shock, others showing interest in getting into this and me advising them and me saying

Whoa! Hold your horses! I am still figuring this out myself and will take me a couple of months before I am confident and even then I cannot guarantee anything”

so like I said I seriously wished I had realised a few things earier and my crappy laptop has been no help either.

If my hard work and battling dishonest people on Twitter had only paid off more than it has and I had a few more tokens my daughter's and grand-children's dream or me relocating to be near them and out of this hell hole might actually become a reality for all of us.

Now then it is my strong belief now that I should have made Minds.com my number one priority, you can find me at the bottom. Everyone should set up an account and just start posting things, even just as a secondary account. It costs nothing to have one and start getting tokens and with the reports around the world getting worse its wise to have a back up.

I mean one Ether has gone up to $3,000+ and there is talk of it hitting anywhere between $40,000 in a couple of years to a million by 2030.

Vitalik Buterin is the creator of Ethereum and is the youngest crypto billionaire.

Etherreum, so I am told, has also risen faster than Bitcoin did. This might be overall or at the same moment in its lifespan?

The technology behind it also sounds very interesting and I will have to hear more from others.

Here is this dude Raoul Pal who so far has piqued my interest.











You can find me on Minds at ..


https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=saintallnights

@saintallnights clearly





No comments:

Post a Comment