Wednesday 19 February 2020

ANY OTHER DAY


Don't you just love disaster movies? I do.

For years we have had these things based on all kinds of things from asteroid strikes to Tsunamis earthquakes the Earth's cure stopping, continental drift and right down the a pandemic.

Of late, well where I am, they seem to have played a lot of them almost as if you were watching a series of training videos.

There are always parts that are unbelievable though right down to the politics and actions of governments actions. They always are portrayed as human .. well sometimes. Like Danny Glover in '2012' where he stays behind with the people in a sort of pointless sacrifice breaking his daughter's heart in the process.

Bizarrely that last one has been something I have thought about daily as despite not being afraid of dying, even with this outbreak, I think about how my own daughter would cope and being without her only family. She has even stated that to others.

The news media in these movies are also not even close to the way they are in reality now are the big organisations like the World Health Organisation and the United Nations. Not even close. There was a time when I thought they were like this. But by 2012, no pun intended, I had already realised a number of organisations were corrupt and, dare I say, evil?

Likely down to the very things I have pointed out ad complained abut for years and have done exactly that for 8 years give or take on my blogs and going back way longer. Like greed, things getting out of control, rush to protect money, property and their positions of power. Power is the one thing those at the top fear.

Someone once said to me a long time ago that hitting those in power in the pocket has zero effect but threaten their power and that s a whole different story.

Now moving on to the science and yes these were based in things that could and have happened but were all possible. Obviously these were educated guesses in most part as we do not fully understand everything in science but do not tell the hard-left climate alarmists that as they think we know and can control everything and that changes are always down to a single thing. Like CO2. Nothing could be further fro the truth.

Also and despite them all being possibilities these were things that as someone whose deeply into various sciences. Have a BSc Single Honours Degree, got a distinction for my thesis and was asked to do a PhD, I stupidly turned down, that would have had me working in the entire animal kingdom, computing and medicine with keyhole surgery simulation software, I never thought I would see any of these things happen in my lifetime.

Not long ago I was walking around an area I grew p in as a child and near a school and even a nursery I attended. As I wandered around I thought about me and my friends jumping on buses, running around, playing football and something kept springing up in my mind.

How would we have reacted if someone came up to us and told us that while we were still alive scientific data would start to emerge that pointed to the possibilities of

  • Pole Reversal
  • Ice Age
  • Asteroid Strike
  • Weakening Magnetic Field
  • Super Volcano eruption
  • Or a series of VEI6 or VEI7 volcano eruption
  • Magnitude 9 or greater Earthquake
  • Global Pandemic

Any one of the above would have knocked me for six, blown my mind so to speak.

Yet here I am in 2020 well aware that a shed load of unprecedented data, we have not seen before so we do not know, has emerged that suggest all or any combination of the above could happen.

As I have looked back at data it turns out many of these things have been building up for a very long time. The magnetic poles have looked suspicious for a decade and volcanoes have been increasing for several decades. Just to give two examples.

Does an ice-age sound mad? Well there are different depths, they are all not the same, and bought about by a combination of things.

The most recent one, a little one, brought about by a stalling of the solar cycles where sunspots went missing for 50 years as recent as 1648 that lasted until about 1700. This lull happens briefly every 11years, give or take. Except in 2007 it lasted for a couple of years and we had a low solar maximum in 2014 and now in another deep minimum that has lasted longer than the last one and everyone is waiting for the sunspots to build up.

I was concerned we would get well into 2020 and the rise of solar cycle 25 would not be occurring and that if this had not happened by the summer scientists would all be talking about it.

It is the 18t February at the time of writing and we have had 17 consecutive days without sunspots and 66% of 2020 without them. Years close to a solar maximum you would not get spotless days.

Solar cycles last 11 years and many climate alarmists have not even realised these have been extending, when they are ruling out the Sun as driving the climate to keep up their political gains. The cycles have been getting longer and the last around 13 years or so.

So the next solar maximum just keeps getting pushed further back and has crept fro around 2022 to now July 2025 the last time I looked. If this solar minimum continues throughout 2020 t will be truly bizarre.

Back in January 2019 and on this blog when I started to realise this data had been emerging and after wondering why to begin with no one was talking about it in the media and the realising they were telling lies about it, I predicted a number of things.

After I realised that the world's weather would flip-flop it occurred to me this could bring about many things and many catastrophes and one of these was disease. That would be the last one on the list above.

Though to be fair many things I predicted I had down for being much further away. It had been my estimation that many things would occur and start around 2021 onwards. Predicted the UK would have its worst winter record broken by 2024, for example. The real possibility of a little ice-age period by 2022 or 2023. Be more or less in it by 2026 or 2027. Just my estimations based on the data I had looked at.

In the meantime and as I had to fight various personal battles, like my debilitating condition, I had also been watching the world turning even more crazy. People turning on each others, health organizations lying and refusing people even children. Fake news telling even bigger lies, Divisions on social media. Talks and arguments over many things.

Mass influxes of people when the and infrastructure and services could not cope already or has nowhere near enough housing.

But this I had been watching for a large number of years and I had also predicted well over a decade ago.

Even had an old friend turn out to be following me on Twitter I lost contact with that heard me predict all this and thought I was mad. Then told many followers I was the one he had been telling everyone about and had predicted everything that was going on today. That was .. bizarre.


  • Collapse of Society
  • Corruption of world organisation
  • Governments turning on their own
  • Health Authorities breaking Hippocratic Oaths
  • Court Judges lying and not interested n justice and truth
  • Loss of Freedom of Speech
  • Fake News
  • Bias over groups of people that is backwards in cases
  • Sinister political agendas that somehow had a very far reach that affected western nations that left me scratching my head as to how it was even possible
  • Widespread talk in western nations of civil war
  • Widespread talk globally of world wars

Remember when I said that I was in an area where I grew up as a child which was 40 years ago and stating that if someone had come up to us and told us all the above would occur in our lifetimes you would have passed them off as insane.

Yet decades after here we are and me seeing data and reports I did not even think my daughter would ever see.

While writing this Storm Dennis has an even bigger storm to hit the UK. With 150 mph winds possible. Sure that will be a record?

Volcano in Ecuador has undergone massive land deformation so possibility of eruption?

After record snow fall in parts of North America I now see a report that about now and on the 25th February two polar blasts are going to hit and a very large number of records will be broken.

After the Taal Volcano I am now waiting for a big VEI6 eruption or even a VEI7? A super-volcano? Who knows but Yellowstone has been restless in recent years.

Feel absolutely sure that something will emerge that links everything concerning submarine volcanoes over the next year or three too.

But popping up out of the shadows is this coronavirus outbreak. Also expected but not this early and now this has become the primary focus.

Trust me the numbers are pure bullshite. Going down and got a handle on it everywhere? Like flock do they as ..

  • It it peaked they would say
  • If it burn out they would say
  • Because the economy
  • If there was any kind of miracle hey would say
  • If they had a drug they would say
  • If the used a pre-existing drug that worked they would say
  • For cases to fall or stall in so many countries at once?
  • Yeah I have a bridge to sell you! Its mobile, foldable, light-weight and comes with wheels!

The world and society has become a sham.

A hot bed of lies and misinformation that has got worse and just about everyone seems to be involved with in societies where everyone else want to stick their heads in their proverbial buckets.

It is hugely dislikeable and thoroughly unbearable.

Horrible, evil, amoral and dishonest people have most of the power or seem to be the only ones that seem to get on in life. And only see this getting worse.

Feel something coming. Feel it in my bones.

And starting at the year of around 2029 ish it just feels to be getting closer and closer and it keep bring the year closer and closer. 2027, 2026, 2025, 2024, 2023 and now only 6 weeks into 2020 I think it might be this year?

Supposed to relocate and I have been panicking abut getting out in time!

Think I am easily panicked?

  • Nope
  • Had Aussie Flu
  • Also had Swine Flu
  • Thought I had brain cancer at one point, ad t have an MRI

None of these phased me.

Heard al the scare stories and the prophecies of doom.

Today? Well for the first time ever .. today is very different from every other day.

So to finish up .. as well as deleting tags on certain platforms my alarm bells went off when the numbers froze I the US, UK and Europe. After four days of not a single case I knew .. and then the rumours came. From someone whose wife works in health care.

They are lying.

While writing this and according to the Chinese government the number of new cases of infection for Wuhan, the epicentre, went down from day t day from 1660 to 615, a drop of over 1,000.

For the rest of the entire province where Wuhan is located, Hubei, it has dropped from day to day from an already ridiculous lie of 54 to 13. That is thirteen and not a typo.

This is the province of the epicentre and remember that just three or four days ago they banned all use of private cars. For less than 200 cases. And China is supposed to be going back to work. But cars are banned across a large province?

It gets worse as China announced that they REDUCED the number of cases by around 279 but they did not state why.

Since I started typing the numbers of cases on the ship called the Diamond Princess that were up to over 400 and remember they have not tested everyone yet and many have left that might have been negative but might test positive when back on their home countries?

The number of cases on the ship that tested positive is 621. In a few days and with only around 3,200 aboard, I think it is? So 621 is not the final figure but it s about 30%.

The population of Wuhan is a little under 12 million people and very likely tightly packed as I understand it.

The population of the Hubei province in its entirety, including Wuhan, is a little under 58 million.

It is generally reported now that the coronavirus, now known as Covid-19, first appeared around the 1st December 2019.

There is no way on Earth these numbers have been correct and they have falsified them so badly that it will literally be discovered to be false by thw weekend, possibly by tomorrow?

There is also the issue that there are now 28 countries that have the virus and though many could be hiding things, as Americans, Canadians and other countries do, if numbers in other countries surpass China's or even get close without slowing down? Well there will be a great deal of anger towards China's CCP. There is already growing anger among the Chinese citizens towards their government.

Even the World Health Organisation, who have a team in China now, have stated they are sceptical of the numbers.

It is like Chinese government want their own people and the world to know they are either lyning through ther teeth or are incompetent?

If it was a manpower problem well they have been getting them wrong long enough now. They have had many weeks to come out and state that they know there are a great many more cases out there but did not have the ability to confirm them.

Now this would technically true but allow them to cover up the numbers and get away with it. Well if they produced better and more convincing numbers to leave people unsure.

But this has been beyond ridiculous for around fur days and one guy that streams live on YouTube, AgendaFree TV, was absolutely dumbstruck ad kept repeating “Thirteen, its thirteen! China are trying o tell us that the the whole of Hubei outside of Wuhan has only had thirteen cases?! Thirteen guys .. THIRTEEN?!” He did this for 30 minutes straight.

And this is someone that does not like talking abut reports of anything unless it comes from more than two sources. If there are many ad it only comes from one he wont post about it or talk about it.

Here is the official page in China where they report it and you might want to watch the video from Frank Vaughn. After watching that and reading the comments you will start to question the official line from everyone.

This wont and well and if lies and cover ups it wont last long either. They failed to consider the reactions from their own people when it is realised they allowed people to get themselves infected and die.

Nope this certainly is not going to end well.



Watch this video, watch his other videos and look at the comments section as rumours abound of people being tested or having the virus.

They handled it badly from day one and they are only succeeding it making it worse.




Additional ..

  • Was to get a call yesterday for emergency appointment with famous help agency
  • Did not get it fell asleep suddenly while watching YouTube video
  • Morning battery was dead, charged it at 9.20
  • Get a text message from help agency telling me I have appointment 20 minutes away for 9.15am .. at 9.25am
  • Call the number but does not seem to exist
  • Get call wanting to book me into a branch even further away
  • Tell them about closer one bur refuses to do this because of jurisdiction and my post code
  • Tell her I do not have a post-code
  • She said I do because I gave them one
  • I said NO .. I was asked for the nearest post-code I was aware of
  • Still refuses to book me and asks me to ring the branch
  • I ring the branch but this acts like it does not exist, try the two again from a land-line same thing occurs
  • I get an alternative number but that one says telephone services not available in my area
  • Except I am calling from a mobile and they do not have 'areas'
  • Same thing occurs with land-line
  • AT this point the anxiety and heart are now playing up as this was to help me with my situation because of my health
  • Finally get another number and I have been in a queue for 20 minutes
  • And for the love of God and this slays me but these people just do not like using emails and when you have memory issues emails are the best thing in the world as you can take your time
  • Oh dear now they are all confused and asking why I have rung and telling me to ring the people that just rung them and giving me numbers I have been unable to get through on
  • Oh and now I have been told that there are no jurisdictions and they wanted to set me up with the nearest one again
  • Told them 'no' as this too stressful as these organisations, Age UK included, have huge issues with people near borders
  • And now I have another 3 day wait as this is what I was told two days ago
  • Was also told to go to Mind for the form filling which Age UK and CAB said that CAB would do?!
  • This is the level of help for disabled people I pain and memory problems in the UK and is utterly stressful to do anything at all

Well you see have not explained everything on social media, maybe I should have done? I do not know. But getting hammered but the tech giants for telling the truth is not the only thing I have to deal with.

It is also a pretty horrid health condition that affects my memory, and pans in feet, calf muscles, thigh muscles, shoulder back, fingers and skin. My heart is also affected.

Pain in my right knee is a separate thing and in a failed relocation to North Wales I found myself near a cliff in some pretty strong winds. Had a nephew trying to catch me a few times as I fell.

When I did fall I fell on my camera. Got fed up .. sat on the grass and lit a cigarette. Was alone at that point, probably why I git the ground.

So trying to get out of an oppressive atmosphere where a narcissist and a nut-job were doing thing and attacking me and blaming me for it .. while away they forgot I was 250 miles away and pulled the trick while I was gone. This led to someone else noticing, realising this was done to set me up and the two got pulled over it.

So the .. appointment was set up before these two force me to lose my mind.

They want to re-establish my disability which I got screwed over by the NHS and the DWP who both lied .. along with the help of a court who also lied.

Not a shred of proof or reason but they know there is no access to solicitors.

I do not expect to have my disability status reinstated .. I am just looking for a form of income so that I can maybe escape?

The building is a living hell and many that are aware know this and the nut-jobs involved. Unlike climate alarmists that ignore the truth to push political agendas that refuse what I post .. there are things coming. Many things.

I am prepared for that I just do not want to be here where I am when these things come.

There are mental things going on and all over milk, bread, toilet rolls and other stupid thing and if the weather seriously cools towards a mini ice-age or the virus outbreak starts to look bad ..

.. life will not be worth living here and not because of cold or viruses but because of the two in the building.

Now whether or not I get help with getting out somewhere or whether or not my relocation to North Wales takes place, I do not know.

Because this is all out of my hands and I am powerless to do anything about it.

Feeling helpless while being trapped with these people is really the worse and with my condition to deal with along with no access to funds, money and even pills like magnesium, as I have hypomagnesaemia, its quite unbearable.

And that is each and every day of the last two years and it s getting worse.

So the above was an act of desperation and some pressure from two help groups .. one being Age UK and the other, above, being the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

But I have many, many years as has others even more daughter, or promises of help and hearing 'we will do this and we will do that' and yet nothing has ever come from any of it.

Broken promises each time. One can only wait and hope.

Hammered from all sides with no respite. And then I am attacked on social media too.

Talk about rape gangs, Trump, global warming not being real and now the coronavirus but apparently they do not want me talking abut these things despite my education, being factual and my 100% prediction record.

But if you are fake news and told lies or got it wrong time after time after time this is OK and there is no accountability plus your allowed to make an income.

Mine was frozen back in 2016, my posts buried, my followers knocked off in the many thousands and now even tags are being deleted on platforms.

Cannot get rid of me via proper means as I do not lie, cannot prove I misinform nor am I scaremongering. Do not cheat or abuse in an way either.

If anyone should not be allowed to make money who do you think it is? People like me or these tech and social media giants with way too much money and power?

My Project Distraction hashtag causes them sleepless nights, no doubt? The reality is I am way too close to the truth on so many things and with my prediction record I struggle so hard to get right I think they very much fear me.

Even my daughter realises this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment