Wednesday 14 November 2018

WARS WITH THE GRANDMASTER


I need to .. explain something.

I have been on Twitter for just ten weeks or so, ignoring the years I left the account stagnant with the automated post tweet from my blog without hashtags.

When I decided to give Twitter a go to see if I could make a difference my followers were in single figures.

Ten weeks or so later it is heading for 1,300 followers and I have had six bans and .. 600 or so followers knocked off.

This has been annoying because without this censorship .. I would likely have 3,000 followers by now and might have long since achieved what I have wanted to .. or needed to?

I think I may have posted about this previously but I started to get .. targeted. It started to feel like this might be happening but then .. others started to ask me why I was being targeted. At that point I decided I must be.

If I have posted about this on here previously let me state here and now that it has happened a lot more since then. I have also had around five accounts banned.

Now recently I got into .. something. While this was going down I got yet another .. warning .. more accurately begging from someone to stay away form people. This has happened a few times now and I started to think I needed to stay of Twitter just to stop getting these warnings.

You do not know who people are and many people use several accounts or just start another one and you could have argued with the same person several times and not even realise it. There just is no way of knowing.

So the only way to avoid people is to avoid Twitter altogether.

There was also something else .. as I have told people I am really good at recognising patterns though I do not always trust my first gut instinct. But several patterns started to appear to me while on Twitter fighting off this barrage of attacks. Sometimes individual attacks and sometimes group attacks. They always seem to sound the same, slight differences but always the same as if they were all singing from the same song sheet?

I would catch them out and they would always ,, try to turn things around .. always in the same way which I thought was very .. weird and unnatural. The lies were also very similar too.

Like I said .. the same song sheet.

Several times people thought I would get banned .. but this did not happen and in some cases I knew what they were up to and their plan .. backfired on them. Some I got banned.

Then the other night there was a panic yet again and I will not go into detail about the conversation but .. I was told something that sounded mad. Really .. really .. really .. mad. Asked for details and was just told that someone told the and someone else told them and I thought how the fuck can I go by this? But I was given a little .. shocking .. detail that .. let us say caught my attention.

I needed to check this and despite deciding to use Google I was pretty sure I was not going to find what I was looking for and what do you know? Zero!

So I turned to .. somewhere else for a search and BOOM! Third or fourth link and there it was and I visited this webpage and .. well .. oh .. my .. God. Not only could I not believe what I was reading .. I could not believe that these people were allowed to .. proliferate on social media.

Believe me when I state that if your normal or anywhere right of that cliff edge over on the left you will think it is all fuck all compared to what I was reading.

No one knows this yet on my Twitter followers and in all honesty I have no God damn idea how I am going to tell them. I may not tell them at all?!

But as I was reading I realised something and that is this ..

Yup once again I should have trusted my first instinct as I have most certainly been targeted and it has been going on from within a few days of breaking my silence.

Of course they have been crafty about this and done their utmost to disguise this fact and who they are and .. well I did not even know they were not only a collective but that this collective had a name!

This has .. changed .. everything. And I do mean everything!

Someone was quite worried about it by the end of the night and I had to tell them not to worry and that I was now aware of everything. The fact is I am aware of more things than they could ever realise.

This also places me in a precarious .. position and now .. prevents me from doing a number of things ad this is something else I am not going to be able to explain.

Jesus this .. is such a major, major problem for me now you would not believe it and I very simply do not know what to do or how to get around it.

Now if I stated previously that I needed help? Oooh boy you had better believe that without a shadow of a doubt I am going to require help now.

But for those that I am going to direct to this post trust me on this ..

I got into a .. group battle early on with people that were .. not a challenge and to my mind not specifically challenging to any degree. Oh they tried and they failed.

This could well have been within the first week I was tweeting and in all honesty .. the fact that they were onto me that quick is nothing short of staggering. In fact to think that these people could be onto people that quick is kinda scary when I think about others.

Now at the time I did not really see them as a threat ..

But now I know that someone actually died and that is without even looking very hard. What will I find if I looked harder? IN fact let me check a date .. OK ..

This was dated January 2018 .. and I do not know when the listed .. events took place and .. I have yet to find details of other events made aware to me. The person informing me did not know a great deal and only things he heard from someone else.

There could be a lot more out there in all honesty.

Reading what I have done no one in their right mid would allow their children and even their partners anywhere near fucking Twitter!

It is more or less a lynch and murder squad!

I was honestly completely unaware of any of this and like I stated .. they really did not seem in any way a threat when I first come across them. In fact I found them amusing more than anything else and one was even kinda nice to me. But then this now looks to have been a ploy?

Despite being intellectually challenged .. they seem well .. well, organised and there seems to be a reason behind this too.

It really was just one God damn eye opening shock after another!

They are of no real threat to my in any way, intellectually or physically .. it simply is not even possible right now.

But it is entirely possible they have been looking for .. lets call them chinks in my armour and these chinks are not there to be found. In fact it is the seeking of these chinks which is now the problem.

This is most certainly happening and they are most certainly have a history of seeking these .. weaknesses.

I have also vastly embarrassed a large number of them and had many of them banned, not realising they were all part of this .. collective.

People and groups like this think themselves above the law and quite untouchable and that their views are correct and .. well .. I have repeatedly shown them and proved to them that this is not the case at all.

I have also had several banned and I was told early on that this was not possible.

So yeah .. early on I mad the hopping mad buy showing them that they cannot beat me in either a debate or intellectually. Cannot say how without .. giving myself away which, as of right now, I cannot do.

But there have been many, many dozens and might even be a few hundred attacks on me in ten weeks now and this has all stemmed from the very beginning.

As I stated I spotted weeks ago there were patterns .. noticed I was being targetted and many others noticed I was being targetted and asked me why. Well now I know.

Now I have to figure out which of my current contacts I will speak to over this and as many of the ones that can help do not allow direct messaging I am going to have to look elsewhere.

A good job then I have evidence, eh?

But until today .. Saturday 11th November 2018 I had no idea regarding this group actually being a group or who or what they are.

But rest assured that I do as of this moment on!

Part Two ..

OK I have avoided posting this for a few days and much has happened on the Twittersphere ..

I shall now reveal that I have pissed off these hit groups, turned out another one was also a hit group .. and these are ..

  • Resisting Hate (A Con and not who they claim)
  • TellMamaUK (as above)
  • Hope Not Hate

Curiously they all promote it and I know of at least one person that was doxed and a family destroyed and the husband died. Yup .. DIED!

A war broke out between me and one of the doxers .. called Joker who has several accounts and stated some pretty awful things to people .. talking about beheading and killing families and children.

Yeah we had this war that went on for hours and he had forgotten details about me. I got accused of having no friends to back me up .. except the moron kept retweeting to make himself look good to his mates and I kept replying across he retweets.

He had completely failed to spot the half a dozen people calling him a fucking moron and fruit loop!

Still this went on from around 4pm onwards and around 7pm more people started to notice the war going on. People started weighing in and he was threatening to dox me and I told him he was a dipshit and that I could not be doxed. I did warn him.

Next thing he started docing pictures of me .. one of me and my expensive £4,400 Litespeed Ocoee mountain bike and even one shirtless. God knows where he got that one. I had also had a parody account made of me .. yup .. got the picture of that avatar from Linked In. I know they used Facebook too and God knows how many others.

I laughed it off, said I looked a little fat in my shirtless photo and carried on the war and while he was trying furiously to break into my Twitter account I was diving down the timelines of him and his friends. Ooh I found some beauties and see that many followers had been victims as had Piers Morgan of all people. Piers had blocked the blithering buffoon.

All the while I was doing this I was keeping him busy winding him up .. as he had blocked me once before calling me 'Too Mycrofty' has was about to spend the next 12 hours finding out just how .. Mycrofty I was .. despite my .. handicaps.

Once all the pictures of me has been posted things went … well nuts .. and my Direct Messages lit up like a Christmas Tree.

Three or four friends of his had finally turned up .. one had spoken to me a few days before when I spotted a pattern in the way they talked and realise she was someone else I had spoken to with a different account. She tried to slow Joker down, telling him she had already spoken to me a few days before.

The two others piped up with a tweet or two .. but then curiously vanished in a puff of smoke.

That very likely got attention as the whole group is widely known and hence we I had 11 people DM'ing me and God knows how many in the stream ..

Then he did it .. BOOM and my address appeared!

I had long term followers watching this, several real friends watching all of this and even a number of people that I had only know for a short time watching this. Friends of friends watching this .. it was .. quite mad.

Now I told him I could not be doxed .. it just is not actually possible .. unless your GCHQ, MI5 or MI6.

The address he doxed was three addresses back! Shame. Shame too is the fact it is still illegal ..

BOOM!! Joker is no more!

Once everyone got over the shock his account was suspended, and I was not the only one reporting him and I tagged in the Metropolitan Police as we are both in London, I went to sleep .. knackered.

Woke the next morning and some were waiting to talk to me about the night before and one told me that he was at it again on one of his accounts with the name TeflonJoker .. Teflon? Yeah right .. a screenshot and an email to Twitter Support ripping them a new one about his other accounts and asking where they intentionally incompetent at their jobs, or words to that effect. Fifteen minutes later my informant sends me a screenshot .. seems Joker is not made of Teflon after all?

That was only around four days back and .. today I was blocked by the fifth one!

Hmm or is it sixth? There was one yesterday morning, one last night and I am sure there was one the day before? Good God I cannot keep track!

There was an #FBPE remainiac today, an anarchist communist who does not want anyone working but also wants guns?! Not quite sure he is going to make them for him with no one working? He thought he was smart .. picking on a woman and accusing her and myself of being antisemites with my avatar having an against antisemitism logo. Great grandfather was also Jewish but I did not even get that far when his sudden cocky attitiude went quiet when I repeatedly announced I was busy with something and would be back .. momentarily.

He guessed eventually but was too late and after around eight hints to the self-proclaimed genius who was going to win because he was good and had done this a long time .. he blocked me.

Why was we antisemites? Because we claimed that George Soros was funding a lot of the troubles in the western world. Yup if you blame a black person for a crime your racist towards all blacks? Blame a Chinese person your racist towards all Chinese?

Funny part is I have no idea if George Soros is a practising Jew and I kept telling him this but he was doing the usual leftist crap or repeat-rinse-repeat to which I kept lobbing memes at him!

At this rate I am going to require a trophy cabinet bigger than Liverpool FC's in a year or two?!

Going to war with a Grandmaster without doing your homework is never a wise decision!

Oh yeah then the following day I saw Joker on GAB bullying someone else .. soon disappeared when I lid into him after a bit of bitching and moaning ..

Yeah .. I am now King Arturius on both GAB @allnights and Twitter @saintallnights

EDIT: I stated 1,300 followers which is what it was when I typed this out in a word processor but it is 1,831 now and 464 on GAB and oddly they struggle to get above 200 followers even after several years at this?! Change of tactics needed? Lol.

Now have growing number of dedicated and bulging folders .. for scalps ..













No comments:

Post a Comment