Tuesday 25 September 2018

TWITTER TRICKS & CHEATS

Well how about that?

Now pay attention 007 ..

Now I said a long tome ago they were farcking with my Google Blogger Blog, did I not?

Now farcking two of us on Twitter for the exact same reasons they have screwed with my Blogger blog .. collecting payments while I got nothing .. discovered may of my labels or tags went missing i the early two years, searches do not go back further than 2016, despite tags/labels making me look like a liar. Not to mention the limit on the damn labels and their App losing them too!

Fucking shite, aloof, incompetent, nasty and totally evil!

  • Saturday night around 7pm my daughters followers after just a few days are on 150?!
  • Within minutes I realise they are rising .. FAST!
  • Mine were at 460 after 6 weeks, admittedly probably having 200 knocked off?
  • Next morning my daughter's hits 300 and I wonder ..
    • If by midnight that night that might actually reach my total 150 in 14 hours
  • Before it is even dark my daughter hits 500 followers
  • The next morning she hits 622 followers but then I find she has all 3 shadow bans
  • Probably for calling Naz Shah MP a lying cow?
  • Her followers then freeze
  • Yup they go up 500 followers in 36 hours and then freeze and actually drop a few times
    • 622 to 621
    • 621 to 622
    • 622 to 623
    • 623 to 620
    • 620 to 623
    • Later on I discover they are t 630
  • I emailed JACK at Twitter being somewhat stern
  • Turns out the bans are lifted next morning and they start to rise

  • Oddly mine had remained stagnant and had been slow for over a week after rising pretty consistently
  • Except o the day my daughter's froze and went backwards mine rose by 30

  • Now it gets tricky ..
  • I use Unfollow Spy and find people following me I did not see on the Twitter age
  • I also discover I am not following a whole bunch of people I had followed
  • My daughter then rings me and states there is something else weird
    • Says that she was sure that she was following over 1,000 people
    • But then when she looked recently it stated that she was following 900+
  • I had been saving screenshots all day .. so I said I would cehck
    • Earlier screenshot has 1,030 for number he was following
    • Last screenshot I had taken had the number at .. wait for it .. 752?!
    • Bearing in mind it might have been higher than 1,030 and lowers than 752
    • 300 people she followed knocked off!
My profile ..

EDIT: Now at 760 after 6 weeks and 3 days .. saying the same stuff I have said on my blogs .. both Blogger and WordPress sooo oh? I was on 7 followers on Blogger for corruption but now on 4? On WordPress for the exact same blog I am on 299 for the same length of time? Six years.

Soo how have I managed to get 760 in a little over 6 weeks and my daughter has acquired 500 in just 36 hours. YES that is 500 in 36 hours and when it hit 622 it froze and 3 bans were applied!

Either I was misled, someone's fucking incompetent and lazy or the numbers have been altered for a long, long time?



Earlier Screeny with Following 1,030 and Followers 501



Now here you have Followers up to 621 but Following down to 752

Triple Shadow Ban that even I have not achieved yet ..


Jack Dorsey, or whatever his name is, email ..


Saturday Night Around 8pm ..


No comments:

Post a Comment