Saturday 13 January 2018

THAT DAMNING FLU

Well not wanting to be outdone by those in Australia and New Zealand we had the Japanese and now the French Flues.

It is somewhat bonkers at this point.

Boots has run out of flu jabs, or jobs as stated on the webpage below. Umm that might just be Boots in Gloucestershire? As the webpage seems to be for that area.

I spoke to more people that I both do and do not know today and all have had this flu. I have yet to meet someone that has not had it since I have been back and there are some horror stories.

I cannot even begin to imagine what it is doing to some people?

I have been struck with another symptom of the dreaded bug I had thought was done with me. Still does not want to do the one thing I want it to though.

However there is one thing that it does and it is something to watch out for. Sometimes you can get into a coughing fit where you cannot breath in because you keep on coughing. Watch out for that and it might be something that causes people to lose consciousness by not being able to breath in. It may be even worse than that?

I may have a problem as I have been told a different story to ending one of my problems than that told by others. So I need to check that but as it is Sunday tomorrow and I want this done really by Monday or Tuesday at the latest I have a little time.

In the meantime I am wondering how bad things are in London and the surrounding areas .. or home counties?

Oddly it is not the greatest time of the year for the things I enjoy doing and I have this terrible habit of thinking I am wasting m time and the tools I have. But then I tell myself that I do have a couple of months grace before I can start worrying about that and in that time anything can happen?

Though after four weeks I may well be back to suffering again .. I am kind of suffering but in different ways and I want things to happen quickly and they are .. not. Oddly some public services are going to inevitable state that they want things to happen quickly when it will not because of other public services!

This is the second time in less than a year that I have found myself being moaned at by one public service because of the time taken by another public service. Dumb and dumber.

Once again showing that they think themselves above the law and that there are indeed at least two sets of laws.

Like the fact that private landlords can be fined for renting to illegal immigrants while councils are perfectly free to do that without repercussions.

Wrong. Just wrong.

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/boots-stores-run-out-flu-1061292

No comments:

Post a Comment