Friday 12 January 2018

DEATH BY MISADVENTURE

There are too many things.

Too many things to think about.

Too many things to do.

Too many things to go wrong and ..

Too many things that hurt.

I have a weekend to get through thinking about how I am going to get out of this mess I have landed myself in.

My head still spins at how so many things have gone wrong. About the one and only thing that was successful was getting back to London in my car but even that was by the skin of our teeth and after a very long journey.

But at the end of the day one thing has become most obvious to me that compounds everything else and that is my memory. It is just too damn much and the panic and anxiety I used to feel over my memory causing me trouble is now the most forefront thing in my mind on a personal level.

I had been asking for help for awhile. I had told several Doctors about this and am sure at least two previous General Practitioners prior to the GP I had in Birkenhead.

I nearly threw out several important prescription pills two days ago because someone was trying to rush me to do something that was not vital. They did not like it when I begged them not to rush me over little jobs that were not vital and because of my memory.

I was told that I just needed to be organised and I stated that with all the mistakes I have made over the last four months and how grand and costly these have turned out to be that they surely cannot be serious?

I went on to say that when I am down or having anxiety attacks the memory gets much worse and even moving my car I nearly forgot a couple of things.

But then there is the .. situation too. There are things I just do not want to do considering my present circumstances and according to the very first meeting with my solicitor I should no be doing anyway.

I am homeless for one thing presently .. technically .. sort of.

I might change my mind about what I am doing and where I am going to live but .. right now I have done something that I have been trying to do for months .. return to London because I still have belongings here I need to sort out. I had originally planned to do this in late October to November but never got around to do because my time was taken up because of the lack of action and help of the public services.

In the end I returned because of some threats towards my car, that I had list the logbook and that it became necessary to sell it and I could not achieve this where I was living in Birkenhead.

There was a plan but the plan kept changing and there was too much reliance on the car it became obvious I needed to sell.

But then at the end I was told two too many things that just compounded the situation and I did not know what to think any longer. It was just too much .. I was having some anger and name calling thrown at me too. This could have been some elaborate plan by someone involved up there but in the end I did not know what to believe. Though I knew I had made one vital error. Though this one error was kept hidden from me in a very good way. The fact that this never slipped out from anyone of the more than five people that could have mentioned it was nothing short of remarkable. It just never occurred to me to do the maths involved which were simple enough.

It also meant that things were being kept from me around six years ago too. Plus some things that were supposed to happen did not take place either.

Huh? It just occurred to me what some of the threats were about .. but .. if there had been any threat in any way it would not have been of my making.

I seem to have lost other items in the moving about too and God only knows where they are?! I lost a recording device for starters .. my little Sony.

But that is done and now I have a whole other set of problems to deal with and I have no idea at all how I am going to achieve these.

I have a plan in place .. well two plans in fact but in my experience my plans do not always work out that well.

I will hold out for a month to see if either of these work out but .. when I try and think about them I end up thinking they will both go wrong.

I am looking up things .. but I always come back to the same conclusion when I end up looking up this type of thing and it always ends up with the same result .. carbon monoxide.

Makes me think of someone I know who is so fed up with things that he wants to go to Switzerland for an assisted death, or voluntary euthanasia! I could not even do this as I have no passport currently!

I knew he had been fed up for a fair old while .. he used to be on disability but had been taken off this like so many others. He lived in Birkenhead too that he found a living hell before returning to Oldham. He found a job on Facebook but it was only temporary and decided that he would rather end his own life in Switzerland than go back to Universal Credit. I remember thinking 'poor bastard' and suddenly all his anger and vitriol made perfect sense to me.

Never thought about my appearance when I returned, well you do not really care about what you look like when your this low.

A friend's girlfriend told me I needed to trim my beard back, cut my hair and should tidy myself up! Go figure. My friend told his sister on the phone I was a lot thinner and looking pretty rough ..

.. oddly I had apologised to someone up in Birkenhead that I very much liked about my dishevelled appearance and tired like state when she saw me about a week or so before I returned.

I still have a damn cough from this awful Aussie Flu that seems to have struck me at the worst possible time imaginable. Unfortunately it is obvious that this illness is not going to kill me but just be damned annoying instead. Despite the fact it has been suggested I 'get that cough sorted out' since returning back to London.

Stories continue to emerge of people that are taking their own lives under extreme pressures and some of those are quite surprising and shocking too ..


No comments:

Post a Comment