Wednesday 13 December 2017

THE HEALTH SELECT COMMITTEE

Well what do you know?

On that Parliament page to do with the Work & Pensions Select Committee I go and learn that there also exists a Health Select Committee?!

In the report I sent in there was a lot of highlighting of the failures on the NHS in my case and as any one who has followed this long enough knows ..

.. I have a long history of things being missed for many, many years along with misdiagnosis and of course lies and falsifications.

I also know that with local government no department ever bothers to walk across the hallways or even check their computers for any or other details regarding things like mitigating circumstances, for example.

So with those things in mind I sent a copy and paste of that report I sent to the Work & Pensions Select Committee to the Health Select Committee too.

Not sure if it details everything? Well to do with the NHS at any rate but it does state a few things at least.

I would have mentioned that both my disability and that of my daughter's have been missed. I would have mentioned that some things to do with someone close to me have been missed and that we have a list of scares to get through end even if we get through them .. serious issues still exist.

We still have disabilities and .. so do two children who they refuse to diagnose until 4 years of age and we were told that a visit to the school would be needed by a paediatrician. Weird because everyone else are under no illusions as to what it is. Schools, social workers, health visitors and others and even mothers of children who have Autism.

So either this is a delay tactic to save money which in this case is not only bad because of the level of Autism involved but the fact that it effects two out of four children when there is already a difficult child in the house.

So let us see if anything comes from that?

Of course on both reports it states failures of local councils as well as the Police so .. will anything get passed on by this .. Parliament?

All remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment