Monday 4 December 2017

THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY

Now let's see if I can get this straight in my head?

I'm alone with the youngest grandchild and two women have gone to pick up a child.

There is an appointment to do with the older of the autistic children who is the one being picked up, which takes place in a couple of hours.

Just prior to them leaving the three of us struggled as we tried to recall the odd behaviours of the older of the two with autism. Paediatrician! That's the appointment they are having today, my bloody memory?!

So yeah .. two of us with the memory issues and one other listing all the of behavioural patterns on just the older of the two with autism.

It was a very, very long list.

But that's not why I'm typing this out ..

It was meeting number seven with the council, suicidal workers, health visitor, victim support, school and nursery. At risk children over domestic violence with Terri of them more or less diagnosed with Autism. I say 'more or less' because it's accepted by all but you have to go through processes that are basically a stalling procedure. Then there is this stupid rule about not being able to list it into they are four years old.

Now if it was the age of three before you could list it, whatever 'listing it' is, I could understand it to a certain degree. Still wouldn't agree mind.

This is because of the infamous phrase of 'the terrible two's' as say in the UK.

So it might be .. difficult to ascertain?

But what if the 'terrible two's'' become the 'torturous two's'' because that age is compounded by the onset of Autism?

So .. there were three of us and one child heading down to this meeting. We were a little early but the mother wanted this. Because they had failed to turn up so many times if they did it once again they would look even worse than they already did, if that was at all possible.

They did it again and they did look worse.

We waited patiently in my car fur well over an hour, and closer or even longer than 90 minutes the longest I had waited this far. The friend said they must have turned up as it had taken so long and I said with a knowing smile "Don't bet on it!"

Of course the child with us played to several times and I had to console her with bubbles that had no liquid in them, coins and games.

The mother in the meeting came back and her friend, convinced that everyone had to have turned up due to the time said "So the meeting went ahead this time then?" to which I knew the answer as I'd seen her face. She said "No! Nobody turned up and the Independent Review Officer went mad." Her friend said "But you've been in there way over an hour?!" to which the mother then said "Yeah, she ordered some prior down, she was one of this people that does things with their hands while taking .. well she pointed at each of them and said : you call yourselves personals?!'" to which her friend said "Your joking??" then started laughing.

I am still not sure who, if anyone, had arrived. If be surprised if the health visitor was a no-show.
As we drove away I said that this is the beginning of the end I've been waiting for .. the fact that no one wants to be there confirms what I already suspected several years earlier. Except they are not being smart about it.

It shows me cracks that I've been waiting for, for almost an entire decade. Because when I first suspected what we going on 15 years ago or occurred to me there was one possible way it could all fall down.

The very weird thing about all this is that I never expected in a million years that I'd be right in the middle of it, figuring figuratively speak as I'm actually just inside the edge.

I never thought I'd actually witness personally that which I've been predicting for a very, very long time now. I also expected it to happen a lot sooner.

I've read and watched new articles over the last few years where I thought it might happen, but did not.

But then maybe this is what it takes?

Out of all the big name but utterly useless national tabloids and TV news networks it had to take me being involved to break it and force something to happen?

Let's not beat and the bush here .. they are certainly scared of something. They simply have to be to not turn up when an outside body ORDERS them to. So what is it? And why is a separate entity involved?

Well it's not like there are unlimited funds for private legal proceedings or any Legal Aid? Because there isn't.

There is, however, me. More specifically what I've been doing for a very long time and this blog.

But that's not what I'm getting at, just a possibility as to why they are acting the way that they are.
What I said we that .. you have a situation where no one wants to take the blame. No one.

There must have been a long list of situations around the country whereby councils, schools, nurseries, social workers, victim support and others have been given blame? Even the NHS has this and every the ones reported on make a scarily king list. I bet the real list would have the nation in an uproar?!

What I predicted is that even in the event that they help each other out and they do, that there would eventually be situations where this fails to work? Then you would have literally panic stations in each organisation and not wanting to take the blame they would all point fingers at each other.

The nursery has admitted that they know Wirral Council are trying to blame them.

Oh we it turns out I've now finally just had a conversation about this and my trusty health visitor was in fact a no-show?! I'm shocked.

In fact the only one that turned up as someone from the nursery, which is a first.

When someone from the school finally turned up after being ordered to do so they had their proverbial strips turn off then fit not doing anything and not perform something called a Conner's Test, or something similar.

Also weird is that I watched this morning as the mother spoke to the headmaster of the primary school about the meeting that morning. He claimed to boot know anything about it but .. well be then did. They did not show up either.

The mother pulled a me!

The appointment with the paediatrician is tomorrow and not today. But they did state that they had all the reports. So .. that's something .. I think?

Got a glimpse of one page of the primary school report the mother dude she should request .. under notes on the back of actually states 'nothing' and then says can't count beyond our even to '3'.

Funny as I've got her to count beyond '3'.

Oh, would you believe it?

I've just had a call from what sounds like a helpful and understanding person from what he described as some joint venture between the Citizens Advice Bureau and Age UK.

"WOW! This is a .. tricky one! I'll have to go and speak to others about this!" is more or less what he said word for word.

He said he will call back in half an hour but I'm not going to hold my breath. After all and as I already stated they were supposed to ring me the other day but didn't. Taken then three of four days.

I don't care about the waiting and I never have, desire what some over zealous woman said on DPAC's Facebook wall.

If someone tells each of us "Don't worry, this WILL be sorted in [X] amount of time" we will both sleep easier.

Unfortunately this can't happen did the young mother until five things occur. Maybe more? The results to a biopsy, breast scan and abdominal scan. That's the important three. Lung even .. ovaries scan. Full diagnosis from at least one of the two children. Initiation of the support needed and there's a lot to fix too. Painting, decorating and moving to the new house and a car acquired with all necessary equipment for Autistic children, TWO no less.

I discovered a bit more as the day went on .. it is like King's Cross Station here .. some days there is a lot of coming and going and today is one of those days.

My daughter has called the GP Surgery three or four times in the last four days in the hope of getting results. I told her that they wont get results for two weeks minimum. She told me that they were told that it would be within two weeks. I said that maybe it is different around here, but I doubted it, but that in my experience the process goes no faster than two weeks. In non fatal test results it can take 6 to 8 weeks but I did not tell her that part.

However she went and phoned today and some idiot told her exactly that. I said that I had hoped they would keep that art from her but reminded her that with my own head MRI they told me two weeks, it took a little over that and they came back as clear. Though .. they could have lied. It would not have been the first, second or third time they had lied. In fact it runs well into the double figures and beyond a couple of dozen. Soo ..

That seemed to settle her a little but tonight she was on edge and wanted to go and see a friend and asked if it was OK if I looked after the kids? I said yes, two girls would have been put into bed anyway and with any luck would have fallen asleep and with a little more luck wont wake up.

Of course needy-boy was told to go to sleep and his overwhelming feelings of self-importance had him starting to play up by faking some loud crying. First he was told off for it and then she gave in and said he could stay up until 8pm. Giving him an extra two and a half hours.

He was also told to go to bed when “Grandad tells you to or you go to bed early for the rest of the week”

Yeah .. that really does not work because he knows the the grizzling loudly gets him what he wats half the time.

Take for instance the other night, he got a pack of crisp just before bed. He then kept shouting down and demanding a packet of crisps. I had told him off, told him no and that he had already had a pack. But he just grizzled even louder and higher pitched and said “But mom said!!” I do not recall that and because of the grizzling and the fact he knows his mother will panic that the two autistic girls will wake up she took him up a packet of crisps.

He never learns.

He then wanted to coe down because he did not want them all because 'I am full'. Did not really want the crisps as much as he cried abut then, did he?

His mother was then told by me that he had quite literally lied about wanting crisps because he had just eaten a pack before being told to go to bed. He had NEVER failed to eat a packet of crisps before so gave himself away to his mother. Her friend also turned round and said “HE had just been given a packet of crisps just before he went to bed, I can't believe you gave him another packet!” to which his mother went “Oh?!”

This was the night the Police were here so his mother did not know. She was bloody annoyed that he had been played yet again by this boy.

It is literally like this every single day .. when he is not winding up his older brother or his two younger autistic daughters he is telling lies, demanding stuff, helping himself to stuff and doing all manner of things.

What drives us adults to even more distraction is that if he catches a glimpse of someone else doing something, even not that bad, he races into the room trying to get them into trouble.

When I say he winds up the others .. if they do get into trouble for something he will then say to them “Ha-ha! Mums told you off!” Yes he is the most misbehaved of them all.

He is only beaten by the two girls or two and three by their meltdowns which at the end of the day is down to their condition. Yes .. when severity is involved and maybe volume the girls come in one and two in the list of bad behaviour and their parent's stress levels. But for sheer consistency then needy-boy gets it every single time.

I have told everyone that I pray to God he grows out of it and soon .. as it would be nice to get another problem out of the way so that we can concentrate on the Autism, research and what or more apt, how we are meant to deal with it.

Anyway .. I was told something quite interesting regarding the meeting of all today and that was that .. well .. I keep saying this year that I have lots of things to publish? Well the mother kind of let the cat out of the bag when she said at the end of the meeting when several people were ragged into it more or less kicking and screaming .. breaking one of my own golden rules ..

“Just to let you know .. I am recording you all!!”

I looked at her and said “Your joking, right?” and then laughed. Oh well .. if they had not figured it before as they caught my daughter using a phone so that I could record a meeting from around 8 years ago .. they know now!!

Yeeeeaaah .. you see .. I have not published anything for around two and a half to three years but that did not mean that I was not doing anything. Sorry NHS, I know you read this blog! LMAO!

I said 'cracks' and I meant 'cracks' and I have what could be the largest proverbial crow-bar in the history of proverbial crow-bars.

But as I have said recently .. it all comes down!

For instance .. if your utterly shocked at what you have read recently and have had doubts about the believability of it all I first off would not blame you and secondly .. yeeeah .. I have been collecting a hell of a lot of proof and I have become very adept at doing it, bar the odd stupid mistake.

What they should be realising about now .. well after asking themselves how many of the several dozen meetings that produced nothing at all have actually been recorded, is how long do they have?
I had stated to the young mother that things were so bad here with both Wirral Council and the NHS Trust that I would not be surprised at all if government commissioners were bought in an Wirral Council was dissolved and the area put fully into Cheshire?

That might sound extreme but .. many, many years ago they completely changed the postcodes here and it places on the Wirral used to start with an 'L' for Liverpool but then changed it to 'CH' for Cheshire which I thought most bizarre at the time.

It is t a process that would take place over night but you might hear something in around a year to eighteen months, maybe?

Yeah .. they seemed and it felt like they were trying their best to get rid of me by forcing something upon me that would be .. well .. self-inflicted? I still have the scars.

That was never going to happen unless I took them all down with me.

Or indeed they pissed me off again by failing the members further down my family tree.

They have not only attempted both but in as many months.

My excuse to start recording again?

Umm .. whoever said I was recording .. again?! That would suggest that I stopped at some point?

Nahhh .. that is exactly what I wanted all the public services to think! Sorry to any previous people doomed to become my victims .. it is purely business and most of all .. JUSTICE.

No one forced you all to lie, cheat and falsify documents, reports and the like ..

.. or did they.

Anyone want to release some tension by taking deep fast rapid breaths?

Might I suggest a whistle?


LMFAO!

EDIT:

Ooh I almost forgot .. here is a lesson from the past I have told over and over and over again ..

When the mother announced she was recording, using one of my own nifty devices I might add, the representative from the Nursery said the following ..

"Good! I am so glad that you are because you cannot rust any of this lot!"

When told this I then said the following ..

"Right, now you know that you can trust that person because they have shown without actually saying it that they have nothing to hide!"

END EDIT

For those of you with the very unfortunate fate of having a child suffering with Autism and had no help .. well if you wondered where to look and might well be wondering what the hell this 'Conner's Test' is ..

Conner's Parent Test Questionnaire PDF file ..



Net Mums ..



ADHD-BRAIN ..



The ADD/ADHD Support Site ..



Autism.org.uk ..

No comments:

Post a Comment