Friday 1 December 2017

THE BOW BREAKS .. EVENTUALLY

Hmm .. have I not used that Queen reference title before? I cannot recall but I do like music and video references every now and then.

Hmm .. think I will change 'ONE' to 'SERVICE'? There, done!

Nope! I have now changed the title completely from 'Another One Bites The Dust'! Not quite bitten the dust just yet but this certainly has the makings of it.

So .. if you were following there has been a lot of stuff going on with the NHS in the Wirral area and not do do with just one but .. FOUR people and is till ongoing.

Not good.

One of the things I noticed in a letter regarding one test was the word 'Trainee' post a couple of names of medical staff. I pointed this out to several people at the time .. and several others later on.

Well bugger me if not in the space of 48 hours a BBC News story hits that has been covered by many other sites about mistakes made regarding the over-use of trainees?!

To make things worse this involves scans looking for lung cancer, at least the ones I know about at any rate.

Except and as I already stated .. the word 'Trainee' has occurred on a letter regarding a very important test.

One important point to spot in all this ..

The BBC story involved a hospital in Portsmouth while our letter involves the area if the Wirral .. with somewhere between 280 and 300 miles between them. Oh dear.

Remember what I said previously and exactly what I told news networks and tabloids before this blog even started 5.5 years ago? 'Do not bother checking MY five GP Surgeries and my five hospitals because that is a 100% catch rate for lying, just check whatever is in your area!'

I guess the staff that are not 'trainees' think that checking scans for cancer is beneath them?

As it takes over thirty minutes for anyone to answer a phone in a hospital around here even more staff think that answering the phone to patients is beneath them too?! They have no idea what the patient is calling them for or how serious their health condition is, might be or the current state of anxiety they might be in.

But hell .. as long as everyone gets paid, right?

I might say this a great deal but the attitudes I experience, witness and hear about are simply not mine and are simply not professional. Even a self-claimed 'Independent' Review Officer said that staff at the council had a cheek to refer to themselves as professional. I dare say that if there is anyone at the Care Quality Commission that takes their jobs seriously, as one particular health visitor does, they probably say that about a lot of NHS staff. Or if they are brighter than I give ost people credit, say that about NHS bosses too?

Who knows?

You would think in time it would all come out but I always start imagining large yard brooms and very loose fitting carpets with large bulges all over the place.

As one pharmacist put it 'this is a ticking time bomb that down the road will most certainly go off!'.

I am beginning to see more and more cracks that will inevitably tear open leaving everyone scrambling to point the fingers at each other in the race to place blame.

I am already seeing it with the council in this area who have tried to blame everyone else for their failures, despite already being declared 'inadequate' by Ofsted.

Yeah .. not good and will be much worse of the news media keep helping to bury crap by continuing to insist in covering bullshit stories or celebrity crap that absolutely no one is interested in.

I talked to people here about the latest announce of a royal wedding and I spoke to people in London about it. Including a social worker of 25 years an they all said the same thing .. “No on is interested!” and of course they are missing important stories that do come out while all the talk is about this damned wedding.

Think not? Try looking it up as there are plenty reporting about stories being buried using the latest royal wedding to achieve this.

You see this is how revolutions start.

Everyone eventually realises that governments and politicians lie to them constantly and only the best and biggest liars become the top politicians.

Everyone eventually realises the welfare system is crooked and lying as well as cheating everybody in society.

Everyone eventually realises that the Police are inadequate and lie and cheat to cover their lies, failures and inadequacies. Hillsborough anyone? Paedophile rings anyone? BBC Paedophile ring anyone? I could go into conspiracy theory subjects that do not require the us of tinfoil too. Like a particular tunnel in Paris, for example?

Everyone eventually realises that Local Councils .. well I think you get the idea .. except ..

When this happens to the very last public service paid for by the taxpayer that should never ever under any circumstances lie and cheat the members of its own society especially when lives are lost over it .. well when enough people realise .. you might a well go and light the touch-paper yourself .. Mrs May!

Or whichever shadow-puppet is Prime Minister at the time.

When the largest portion of any population realises the truth, even those that have been doing well under a particular system, except those totally amoral of course, will say no!

If there is no way of stopping or changing the abuse towards a nation then dissent starts to build up which never gets anywhere.

It is then that something else starts to build up .. normally in secret and as most people now realise that the government and agencies are pretty useless at anything to do with Information Technology then .. they find a way around it.

I find it hilarious that either no one takes any notice of history books, or they simply do not teach it in public schools or Eton or a long line of people think that they are smarter than everyone that came before them?

In the case of the latter and with the scores of famous names littered throughout history you have to be so full of yourself an be surrounded by people constantly massaging your ego that you have actually turned into a blithering idiot while wearing a pair of bloody blinkers to boot?!

The things I would like to say to many of these morons, not to mention the swift boot to the nether regions I would like to provide for them, is not repeatable here. At least not for the most part.

But the NHS have now ordered all NHS Trusts to check their scan results. Ooh there's a surprise!

Under-staffed and stretched and now they have to all do this rechecking? Oddly and with us there was a lump that had previously been found. A scan was to be performed which changed into a full body MRI that then did not happen. Maybe they thought better of it and thought that this course of action would be too akin to an act of self-destruction? That would be my bet and I very, VERY rarely get these things wrong. Just annoying for me as sometimes it can be hours, days, weeks or few months to prove myself correct or it can take a few years.

Well I said they were cutting corners, I said they were lying, I said it would eventually come out .. one way or another.

Now I am predicting what is most likely to happen when it does come out.

Ooh .. but I just remembered .. they peruse this so I dare say once they have .. perused this one a cabinet meeting will likely take place for damage limitation and/or .. burying it!

Maybe Prince George will announce a wedding engagement to an Aborigine? Or perhaps a native American? Or an Arab Princess? Oh wait? He is too young! I do not really keep track of the Royals, though to be fair Prince Harry is the only one I have any time for and have felt sorry for in the past.

Oh well they are all out of potential wedding announcements. Well .. within the Royal Family at any rate!

Hmm .. cannot start any wars with anyone as .. well we just do not do that any more. Well not since I as at school long time ago now. That would have been the Falklands War.

Hmm as I was typing those last few paragraphs I was trying to think of another public service that could fail, be called out for lying or worse. I am at a loss to think of anyone.

All the ombudsman and much of the governing bodies have been called out by me long ago as have the charities too. In fact someone from a disability charity was attacked by a disabled person on a Facebook page just last night. It has been on the cards for a long time. It also seems I m not the only one to do this and state out loud the state of this country and the direction it is heading in.

Now I do not know Katie Hopkins and nor have I ever listened to anything she has said. But I was reminded of her today when my social worker friend who has only ever voted for Labour heard her in a radio interview. He was a Doubting Thomas of mine for a number of years .. and though he asked me if I had heard of Anita Hopkins I said, no. He then said he heard her views on a lot of things, they way this country is going, the influx of migrants and the EU among other things. He aid ..

“Martin, she said all of the things you have been saying and posting about for years and she was absolutely right! She was right about a lot of things and she even stated that all these charities are not up to much?!”

I said that maybe she was one of the hundreds of thousands that have been reading my blogs?

I also remembered that I had thought I had previously seen a YouTube video about her being fired of Talk Radio/LBC regarding some things she said that were not very politically correct. I described her and he confirmed that I was talking about the same woman.

He went on to say that white people ha all been bullied into not saying aything about anyone wile every one else used our own rules against us to basically take over the country piece by piece.


Yeah .. nothing big to boast about that when it is all done by pure deception alone and plus .. it is and always will be doomed .. destined for failure.

Player FM ..


The Guardian ..


Try also this page in The Guardian ..

“Cost of NHS negligence claims soars as staff fear speaking out on safety – Richard Vize ..

No comments:

Post a Comment