Sunday 3 December 2017

SOME PEOPLE

Sometimes I get reminded why we live in a shit country and society.

For fifteen years now I've realised that all the public services you were led to believe you could rely on lie. Even the one and only one you should be allowed to rely on.

I've didn't spent fifteen years collecting documents.

I've spent eight years secretly recording, lol.

I've spent five and a half years blogging about it all as well as try to blog about eleven other subjects. With difficulties.

All the time trying to get photographs and films with the latter for my YouTube channel.

I've explained in here what's wrong, what's give wrong, is going wrong and will go wrong.

But every now and then you get a naive idiot.

The funny thing is they don't bother to find out all the details. I offered a link but I guarantee they didn't read it.

Then when I started to get annoyed with her defence of the 'system' and wrong advice I've already tried over and over again .. she gets uppety.

I was trying to only provide PERSPECTIVE which for some reason was totally lost in her. She got avoided with me because she was providing me with advice .. except as regulars on here know I don't ask for it.

I fucking give it!!

So she got annoyed because I was rebuffing hey advice desire the fact that we have four people with varying levels of serious issues.

Oh but she raised a disabled child support that mates it both OK and worse than our situation.

Except that's not what my friend says who had been a social worker for twenty five years. It's not what the current and involved Social worker says or an Independent Review Officer or indeed a health visitor, a Policeman or others.

But no .. she is a moderator and raised a disabled child so that makes her an expert on everything and gives her the power to talk to others about their situation as if it's .. quite literally nothing.

She got uppety when she realised that her advice wasn't being taken .. because it's she had bothered to ask or read what I sent her I've already done it.

Then I could tell she wanted to be offensive because she was skirting the borderline for it, though anyone had the right to get shirty .. it was me. I mean our situation is nothing according to her.

So I ended the conversion be informing her she needed to improve on her advice technique, improve her bedside manner and before she goes making assumptions about me or spreading crap try talking to Mike, Helen, Dawn, Ross or Gail on DPAC, the site we was on on Facebook about me. Lol.
I am sure that the response would be ..

Look that guys got into hot water before on here but later turned out to be right about everything. He gained many friends in his time in here and is seen as a genuine, honest and nice guy ..
.. hire the hell did you piss him off?!

LMAO!

I got fed up with repeating myself .. that we had tried everything .. that the authorities kept telling us they will rush things through PRIOR to me moving here an I have been here a couple of months and still we are waiting and then keep hearing that we may need to wait until February anyway.

What the readers of the comments on DPAC's page is that the night before there had been issues .. I did state that what I was putting down was just the tip of the iceberg but she paid no attention to that either. You do not always want to put everything in such a public place and there is a lot I did not.

But the night before we was getting our usual phone-calls from the perpetrator of the domestic violence. This is something that occurs every night despite the BBC claiming that the smuggling on phones into Walton Prison was foiled. No it is not and far from it. Due to the extreme extra stress my daughter as under she flipped out on the phone. This man has something seriously wrong with him, see below. He is dangerously obsessed, thinks what he has done is nothing, thinks he is getting out of prison and coming back here to carry on where he left off.

I also find out tonight he attempted to throw my three year old granddaughter out of a window in one of his jealous, unfounded, rages.

He threatened my daughter and my grandchildren once again, the two girls he was planning to sell off for marriage when they was old enough. Yeah .. if you had not worked it out it is one of those cultures pissing people off, killing people but which we are always told by idiot mainstream news media groups like the BBC are actually OK.

If I get it wrong I'll hold my hands up but ..

It never ceases to amaze me how many people I've met with little knowledge .. sometimes just plain stupid but in every single conversion will argue the toss that they are right.

Not had one for many months but there's always one that comes along every now and then.

Not only was the offer of proof provided of lying and incompetence in all two disabled people with memory problems, various pains, high blood pressure, chest pain, irregular heart beats, tiredness, anxiety problems that can shut your legs off .. and then to cap it all no less than three cancer scares in one person. Provided they didn't lie about my head scan due to passing out regularly.

Nope it's all nothing and we are all wrong.

In fact I'm certain and accused her of working for the DWP and is didn't help when she said she was a moderator of A DWP Help Group!

Well if that isn't a sign of someone attempting damage limitation .. and I've done a lot and unfortunately for her .. have a fucking mountain of it still to publish, she's going to look the fool in the long run.

God damn dumb-arses!

Lol!

At the end of a busy day where I had forgotten I had only gotten three hours sleep the night before some friends turned up for a bit of a drink. It has been a long week and none of the adults here were impressed when I explained the disagreement I had with a so-called helper on DPAC's site.

Raised eyebrow's with each of them replying "Cheeky bitch!", two of them were women before you make any assumptions.

I shut my laptop while they was here and decided that the conversation I had with this person on DPAC's Facebook page was well and truly over. I did not care if he was going to fling more sarcastic criticisms, I was simply not interested.

An hour or two later a phone-call came from the prison and my daughter flipped out. He phoned back several times and she told him to 'fuck-off' and that he was an idiot and there was no 'us' any more. The phone did not ring for about twenty minutes and then we heard that my daughter's mother was getting threatening phone-calls from him.

So my daughter rang the prison, except the person she needed to speak to had gone home. She then spoke to the Police and told them that she has been having these phone-calls for weeks and they were now occurring all night and with threats. Except the Police already knew he was able to ring because they asked her to just keep answering him and keeping him calm. I simply could not believe that and thought it was surely illegal. But I guessed the reasons why. Naturally having had these involvements before .. a few year back and documented with recordings on this very blog.

Then I heard the front door open from my lying position on the floor. I thought I was imagining it until I noticed three other confused looking faces in the room. I looked into the hallway from my laid out position and then saw my daughter's mother, and my very long ago ex-girlfriend, appear, turn left and walk into the room and I just said "Oh, hiya". I then remembered that, yeah it really that bad, that she had been getting threatening phone-calls from prison and that was why she had come around.

A little while later there was a knock at the door and despite my .. let s say tipsy state I thought it was a friend of his of his .. particular ethnicity and I leapt up from my lying position on the carpet and rushed to the door. 

I was simply going to hospitalise anyone who I deemed remotely linked to this man. He would not have survived the encounter after the day I had.

But it turned out to be none other than a Policeman and as I said "oh" before my daughter passed me with her mother's phone with the perpetrator still giving threats now on speaker phone. I simply said "Yes, mate. We get that every night and often all night too!"

Eventually my daughter, her mother and the Policeman disappeared into the children's playroom, God only knows what condition it was in with four children and two very messy and destructive autistic children still very young?

We was asked to stay in the living room while I was asked to keep the four children, one from the other couple and one of ours in bed, in there.

Of course needy-boy thought the rules did not apply to him and attempted to go casually walking ot of the room. The other couple know what he is like. Has to be centre of attention, wants everything his own way despite what his siblings want, when it comes to Netflix .. oh how I now hate Netflix .. at times, lol. I grabbed him and sat him down and reprimanded him but as I turned around he got up once again and headed for the door. He was then stopped by by daughter's friend, Laura, who then said "What did mommy and Granddad just tell you? How many times has mo told you about listening to Granddad?" He then tried it a third time and was stopped and reprimanded by the only other man in the room!

Now think about how it is like having two young autistic children each of which can have meltdowns at any time, they are Angels some of the time, and then having needy-boy demanding stuff, teasing all three siblings 70% of the time. Then he always ruins these evenings even without the intervention on prison inmates and Police, by crying and balling about not getting his own way that has everyone asking "Why does he sound more like a girl than our daughter does?" and then simply wont stop.

Even when in bed he cries loud enough that those of us downstairs can here him.

That is when we are not catching him kicking either of his two younger sisters, probably because he is not the centre of attention since they arrived.

Oh and the lies .. lol.

Thank God the older one is ten .. but then .. he is ten. Lol. Pretty soon he is going to change and I only hope he stays an easy going kid, he even was even easy going when he was younger than needy-boy is now. Children certainly are strange but then I have not had any experience of them other than my younger siblings but that was a long, long time ago. A lot has changed since then too and there are all these rules now. Then there are all the foods and all the crap that they put in them.

Eventually the Policeman went outside with my daughter's mum to take a statement off her. Then she came in and said the Policeman wanted to take a statement off my daughter, something I had thought they had already done in the hour plus time they had spent in the playroom?

Eventually I got told that while the Policeman was listening to the guy on the phone he spoke to him, told him he was a Policeman and that he should not have a phone and he was harassing witness which is a crime. He should know this because has has already been charged with it once already.

The reply? "Your a fat .. PIG!!"

The Policeman was not impressed and then said "Sorry, can you say that again?" as he produced a recording device and once again the harasser on the other end of a phone from Walton Prison said "Your a FAT .. PIG!!"

That is the level of respect they have for laws of other nations.

I found out this morning, yes it is the next morning now, that they searched the prison cell and found no phone?!

Umm .. I had initially thought that what they were here to do was listen to what he said on the phone, record it as evidence and then while he was staying on the phone .. send someone to the cell in the prison and actually catch him with the phone?! But .. no!

Yet during that disagreement with that woman on DPAC's Facebook page that insisted she was right when her advice her reply to the harassment mentions were 'Oh you just call the Police (DUH! They already have been told you bloody moron and learn to read)'. Her advice was wrong and had long since been taken with no results. She also made both stupid (umm how can anyone do what she accused me of?) baseless accusations that I was trying to claim money for my grandchildren when this is not the case and I do not even LIVE HERE.

I merely want them to stop deliberately stabbing me in the back while I am trying to help several people that the authorities who have been tasked to do this are not doing.

She had the fucking audacity to say that the problem was me .. someone with a disability she knew fuck all about!

A tip for the future ...

When one of your many, many symptoms is short term memory loss .. you do not ant to have to keep thinking up of people to contact, contact them explaining your issues and then get told to contact SOMEONE ELSE .. then remember who they are .. remember to do it and then remember to say all the things all over again.

That is impossible at the best of times when I was living on my own.

Now I have a sick daughter, two autistic grandchildren, needy-boy who loves nothing more than telling lies, getting up to no good when your not looking or out of the room and teasing the other three!

With all the authorities already listed officially as inadequate who have actually constantly apologosed, a trick that woman on DPAC's site also needs to learn, over and over for every mistake, failure to help and time taken already..

But no .. according to Little Miss No It All none of this is a big deal?!

I would hate to know what she classifies as a big deal, really I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment