Friday 1 December 2017

PREDICTING THE THINGS TO COME

Well it seems that some are on the same page as me.

Actually every now and then I have people actually contact me that have been recording their own evidence. I wonder if they have realised that even with the evidence they get no help from anyone or the news media interested?

Anyway I think I know three or four .. maybe more? It is hard to keep track when you have the short term memory issues that I do and other Fibromyalgia sufferers.

Anyway .. one night I heard a news anchor here in the north-west actually get sarcastic about how we have been in this austerity thing for seven or ten years but that was supposed to be how long it was stated to last for. He then sarcastically stated that there was also no end in sight.

I saw an interesting headline ..

This isn't the end of austerity – it is a new age of cruelty economics

Here is a quote

Seven years of sadism

I presume they are referring to George Osborne when they say the name 'Gideon'? That made me smile, lol.

“When Gideon giddily dished it out to single mothers, the disabled, pampered public sector workers” and ooh boy how I have seen that since I have been up here in the Wirral! That last one about pampered public sector workers actually made me laugh out loud!

Hammond quietly preserved the major austerity measures in place, including £12bn welfare cuts. He concealed a long-term cut in NHS spending, exacerbating a major fiscal crisis for most NHS Trusts and emergency hospitals, behind £2.8bn extra funding offered for frontline services

Or ..

The ‘living wage’ was moderately increased, but remains well below the actual living wage

Or ..

Productivity is flatlining. There is no chance of a balanced budget by the mid-2020s. The Institute of Fiscal studies expects the national debt not to return to pre-crisis share of national income until “well past the 2060s.The living standards crisis goes on: according to the Resolution Foundation, pay is now not expected to recover to its pre-crisis peak until 2025, “a full 17 years after the pay squeeze began.

No chance of a balanced budget before the mid-2020s? They are joking, right?

No return to the pre-crisis share of national income until well past the 2060s? Now they have got to be fucking joking?! That is their plan? To starve to death millions of people until somewhere beyond the 2060s? Give me that fucking cyanide pill and give it to me the fuck now!

For anyone interested in delving deeper into these Tories and their bullshit and shady tactics and steal like attacks it might make for some interesting read/research ..

I am not familiar with the website but it is called ..

Red Pepper ..


No comments:

Post a Comment