Wednesday 22 November 2017

THE JELLYFISH EFFECT

Can or do we eat Jellyfish?

I need to look into that to day something hilariously piss-taking where the Tories are concerned.
I mean .. they really, really, really have outdone themselves this time.

Annoyingly something was mentioned a day or three back back I didn't get the context and nor did I know the whole story.

I do now.

And it's simply .. staggering.

I'm also going to use it to .. rip them a new one and .. oh wait? I've already done this dozens of times already. Ever since David Cameron became Prime Minister, though it isn't helped much. But then Jeremy Corbyn fucked it all with that infamous visit to the camp in Calais. The moment he did that I declared he fucked himself and that he did. It was a full gone conclusion.

Now he could still have saved himself by saying the right things later on. But he didn't.

Claiming to want to help a bunch of people that are only interested in coming here when British people have been neglected, left in the scrap heap or, worse still, murdered over a long period of time. 

He could have said ..

I will make sure that we will be fair across the board with no bias at all or hidden agendas to avoid labels.

But he didn't.

It's what I wanted him to say.

But he didn't.

He still hasn't.

But let's leave Jeremy Corbyn's idiosyncrasies alone for a moment .. this is about levels of intelligence.

This is about levels of intelligence that are so fucking shocking and scary one has to ask themselves a lot of questions.

First off how in the fuck are these people in politics at all?!

By now you must be bursting at the seams to know what it is they said?

Some of you probably already know and where I am going with this?

Ready?

"Animals don't feel emotions or pain"?!

'Say-what-now?!' was the first thing I thought when I read this on the webpage of the Independent.

They don't?

Hmm .. before we get into the fucking obvious ..

So why is it that the RSPCA can fine people for mistreatment of animals to where you can be fined £1,000, maybe more, for over feeding your dog or cat?!

Secondly .. sorry .. I must have missed the article in the journal Science or maybe the National Geographic where they discovered to their absolute shock that animals don't have a nervous system?!

God only knows why a dog yelps when you accidentally tread on its foot. Or a cat screams when you do the same thing.

I remember reading something many years ago about how fish were not supposed to feel pain. It was likely in response to veggie-heads protesting against someone?

I also recall reading somewhere that plants do feel pain.

The former was absolute shite and though the latter might make more sense .. except for one thing. Evolution!

Many plants have developed defense mechanisms over millions and billions of years. Mostly in the form of producing toxins to make animals ill or worse still .. die.

I've always championed scientists, well the good ones not the TV-Whore sensationalist ones.

Not long ago there was an incident where a scientist would not say what the government wanted them to say and he was fired. In response to this some of his colleagues quit in protest.

I can't remember what it was over right now and I'm thinking cannabis for some reason?

Funny then that they listen to people with money and religious leaders?! Jesus! Oops!

Funny too how this has not ever been followed up by the news media?

Are we to assume that they now have scientists that will ignore the facts on reports or speeches?! 

Yeah .. that's not how science works and it's certainly not how true scientists should work.

Well let's be honest .. your not a scientist, a true one, if you manipulate data.

Your merely demoted to an opportunist and very possibly why you became a scientist in the first place?!

So then? Animals don't feel pain?

You fucking morons and your the ones in charge of making people's lives an absolute misery and families with children too right over Christmas?!

Now what fucking wankers voted these fucking incompetent morons?

I couldn't ever vote for the Tories before and that was just with a few of them being heartless, Esther McVey being one I recall. Maybe work on your communication?

There are probably other names ..

I will never forget hearing about Iain Duncan-Smith from an inside source.

Someone that I spoke to that knew someone that worked with him told me he saw the working class as just slaves to the higher classes!

That statement changed everything for me and changed that which I was and was not willing to do overnight. Well once I realised that he was being serious ..

"But he seemed like someone who would be interesting to talk to and ask his friends defended him in the news media?" I asked while still in shock.

What I got was a look and a slow shaking of the head from side to side to give me a knowing negative to my .. further attempt at inquiring.

It's one of those situations when you realise the person informing you is deadly serious and that they know. You know that they just know.

A shame I can't speak to anyone with insight into other Tory members, like Gauke for example.
It immediately told me that Iain Duncan-Smith was actually lacking the intelligence I had previously thought he had.

It's like hearing David Cameron and his entire entourage managed to leave a public house without one of the children.

How the fuccckkking fuck do these people manage to pull the proverbial wool over everyone's eyes and end up in power? Or worse still, Prime Minister?!

With Theresa May what it was for me was first a suspicion about her coming out of nowhere to become Prime Minister. My money was on Boris Johnson, hell I even thought the disliked Michael Gove had a chance. I even preferred Angela Leadsom out of the Tories.

It's hard for me to like Tory members and it's getting worse all the time.

But then they are a deceiving and deceptive bunch of wankers that promise you stuff and then break those promises.

Hmm .. I've had a thought. Surely someone somewhere on some webpage keeps a track of everything they promised and then later backtracked on? I'll have to Google that.

Funny as well is that I just remembered that I was called a "baller" by a friend of one grandson. I'm taking that as she that whinges about stuff. Others probably think the same but ..
Long list of injustices performed against me and my daughter, still are and about to get worse ..
Children .. they have no idea what's coming their way of things don't improve and quick!

What's funny about it is that I'm trying to change things so that they don't have what we as adults have currently.

Children think that money and objects of desire grow on trees. It's what kids do. It's also the way parents have been influenced to borrow and buy then stuff to 'keep up with the Jones''.

If things don't change then XBoxes, PCs and Playstations along with Android phones and the infamous iPhones won't be being bought for their eventual children.

Kids think tidy that they can just get one because their mates have one.

Or wasn't like they when I was a child at school and I had to use all my birthday money to buy a pair of Adidas Los Angeles trainers just to stop other kids in secondary school taking the piss out of me. From the moment I walked in with them I instantly went to the top of the popularity list and everyone wanted to ask me about them.

I don't know about the ones they released recently but .. back then those knobbly things in the soles could be removed. There were red ones that made the sole hard. White ones that were softly soft and then white ones that were very soft.

On a final note I was in a room with three other adults all complaining about Theresa May and stating how they would love to see her go?

I told them I'd love to see that but don't expect a single thing to change if someone else takes over as PM. I also explained again that this targeting of people with disabilities was not only planned to go from one health condition to another but started under Tony Blair.

I told them how I met someone who sounded middle-class years ago and even she didn't like what the country had become and what the government was up to. That was several years ago a year or two into David Cameron's role as Prime Minister. That was before they started lying to everyone's faces and the whole welfare reform thing. God only knows what she thinks today?!

She said one thing I'll never forget .. "It's like there is a secret government within government?"
I was pleased she said that but I told her that though she was right .. I believed that someone other than the government was running the country. Badly. But they weren't within government but someone else entirely.

Speculation on who this could be could run and run but there are the obvious ones ..

  • The Royal Family (I very much doubt this)
  • A Consortium of Big Business Owners (Highly likely)
  • American Government (Less likely)
  • American Big Business Owners (Highly likely and ask the biggest ones have interests in the UK)
  • American Agencies (Like the ones Trump didn't seem to like and there is evidence of this over the GCHQ spying fiasco so the most likely for me and likely influenced by those in the last possibility)


No comments:

Post a Comment