Monday 20 November 2017

DON'T SPEAK

Well the crap just keeps on coming.

Someone jumped from a car park in Bootle in Liverpool in what is looking highly likely to not only be a suicide but the second one I have heard of taking their own lives in the exact same way in the Wirral.

Been here not two months and heard of two now in the exact same method .. and now told it happens all the time?! Jesus!

Of course there is someone that states in the comments that it was a sad and permanent solution to something that could have been a temporary problem?

How bloody naive some people are ..

Look .. someone who has taken that decision to take their own life has obviously already exhausted every avenue. The chances are that it was either money and therefore starving to death .. slowly .. homeless and therefore looking at the prospect of freezing to death .. slowly.

Of course it could be something family related, like a divorce, being left by a girlfriend or a child or children there are not able or allowed to see in any way shape or form.

Oddly enough I currently am sitting in a house with a daughter that was kept from me .. with just three brief occasions where I saw her over 12 years.

During this time her life was slowly destroyed and things were not taking place that were a direct result of several public services that show that her life is still being destroyed and the current worry is .. a possible early ceasing of what little life she has had.

They are still doing this. Oblivious, at least current staff, to what has occurred before .. well in part at any rate.

So I am trying to do what I can.

But I do have one thing and I do believe it is on here ..

An email from Jeremy Kyle from when my daughter was 14, ten years ago, stating that our case was far too graphic and horrific for their show.

She got the same message way back then.

I also got a phone-call from them.

It got a great deal worse after that refusal.

For the record and as I told them .. I did not want to appear .. but my daughter thought it might bring an end to the nightmare.

One has to ask themselves .. if something was too horrific and graphic for Jeremy Kyle then how in the fuck did it not make it onto the mainstream news because as you can also find on here .. I most certainly told ALL OF THEM about it. Not so much as an acknowledgement came in response.

But yeah .. there are loads and loads of offers for talking cures which do not work and even any claims coming my way that they do I would respond .. "No! Time was the healer even in those rare cases!"

Well there are plenty of offers of taking cures that I have run down for absolutely years and where are the reports of their effectiveness now?

I dread to think of the actual number of people that have been very intentionally murdered by successive governments since 2011 when the numbers were first tracked. I do not know if it is 120,000 currently, as this might have been disabled people only or people on benefits as a whole, or 150,000 or even over a quarter of a million. Whatever it is, it will be higher. Far, far higher.

How many people took their own lives as a result of losing their jobs and careers scared shitless at the reports of what the government, DWP and NHS have been doing to people? I really dread to think on that one .. it may be even higher then those on benefits?

What does concern me is how long it will be, if ever, that the truth and the true figures in all this will get released. When it is way too late and just like Jimmy Savile, long after all the perpetrators are dead?

When your feeling that low there are only .. and I do mean ONLY, two possible solutions. You either get rid of the issues causing the problems so dealing with the source of the thing. Or you provide the fucking drugs to deal with it that you have been unfairly refusing people for fucking years that more and more people are finding out are not dangerous and actually help in a large number of cases.

The history books of the future, provided you do not completely destroy societies and books are still being fucking printed, will not reflect on those of you who are fucking naive and especially so the perpetrators in all this because of some dumb sounding beliefs that would otherwise have you wrapped up in a pale straight-jacket and placed in a padded cell.

Believe in aliens and they used to think you was mad but believe is some crazy sounding being, like God, and your A-OK?! I used to think this was fucking bizarre even as a kid because I know of the two which of them was far more unlikely and fantastical.

Where are the scientists in all this?

Where are the professionals that are supposed to identify the dangers both past, present and those of the future that should be lobbying in the news media bout all this?

Are the media groups not letting them have any airtime at all? If so who is denying them this and how far up and exactly where does it go?

It is funny really as down the road I thought that with a Patreon account that others would allow me to be more .. disruptive. Deeper .. diving. Far more .. exposing and above all more of an influence.

Unfortunately I work far better when I am not besieged by three difficult children, helping out my daughter with various things and have more money behind me to make sure my car is running OK and I have space to do my .. work.

Maybe over the coming months this may all fall into place.



No comments:

Post a Comment