Tuesday 17 October 2017

THE CLOSING WALLS

Well everything is just going wrong one thing after another.

Even the things I am trying to correct are going wrong.

I have tried to change and update my stuff only to find that the dates on the documents are now defunct, do not match up with other documents provided at the same time, those that made the changes failed to mention this at all and best of all they want to disregard dates they used on the documents and fine you £1,000?!

I finally have my laptop back and to my surprise they fixed it..

Only tonight when I attempted to watch a YouTube video I realised that there is now another problem with the sound. There isn't any!

That is my Drivers Licence and I have absolutely no doubt I am going to have a war with the DVLA who are just yet another public service that make changes to suggest that there shit was .. well shit and not worth the paper it was written on but they will find you unless you have the latest piece of their crap that is not worth the paper it is written on!

Jesus H Christ .. this fucking country and its incompetent and yet self-entitled pratts with delusions of grandeur?!

So the 'walls are closing in'?

Well yeah .. except not for me!

After a twenty year battle with my oldest enemy that is a particular pubic service it would appear that time and tide wait for no man .. sorry, I mean woman.

There was a couple of things occur that I simply could not believe. Pretty serious things to boot and these, along with two other very serious things, seem to coincide within the two month period whereby I visited this area and then .. relocated here.

One occurred prior to putting forward the idea of relocating, one during and now two a little after doing it and I have not even spent a single night in my new home!

Yup after an extended period of time I have a new home.

It is a little .. weird .. the feeling and spending the first days in the place is no doubt going to be weird .. very .. weird.

However my health issues have surfaced left, right and centre. I have also been struck down with a cold to boot.

It would seem that my memory issues have allowed me to overlook some important things .. though the morons involved going back on what they say in typical incompetent self-entitled political crap made it very easy to do.

This waas not even all of the things that have occurred in the last few days either and three separate news stories did not escape my attention ..


  • 84% of Universal Credit claimants in rent arrears as I previously mentioned
  • Disabled people have finally decided to record their disability assessments and the DWP have been trying to stop them
  • This council, Wirral, are under some kind of investigation due to them being crap and their social services department being crap too
If all that was not enough ..
  • One other little nugget of councils buying homeless people one way train tickets to get rid of them .. ooh boy how I could use that to do a travel photography piece?!
  • Travel photography as each council area I end up with will no doubt buy me a ticket to the next place
  • Cannot be too long now before they all start accusing each other in a big mud slinging bar fight?
I have only been here a couple of weeks!

I have some meetings arranged .. not sure how it is all going to pan out but could be pretty good .. in fact could be quite a show in all honesty.

Hmm .. looking at the above and thinking through them again .. it really could be a long list of huge disclosures and some evidence to make most of those I have fought previously look as guilty as dammit but adding in a very big new one to boot.

Currently my new home is almost ready to move into .. save for the fact that using any, and only, electrical sockets trips the system.

So using my mute laptop will be impossible which will be a pain. But it could be fixed tomorrow so that could be cool.

The overall big take from everything I will disclose will be the humongous amount of things that we are now expected to remember and with unfair and very big fines waiting for us for not recalling things and not doing their jobs for them!

Others individual things will all be things that simply stating would vindicate me would be something of an understatement and on one subject .. twenty five years late!!

Yeah .. the walls are closing in alright but not on me .. on someone else!

Now my concern next week will be finding the time to finally go out and take some photographs of different areas that in each and every case for several months will be new.

I might have missed the autumn and some stormy weather with deep orange suns that had people thinking the end of the world is nigh .. but .. it will be the Spring when I will be most productive.

I only hope the weather is on my side enough times for me to get a fair few photos onto FlickR and I simply must set up another photo sharing account .. with maybe Instagram?

Also, not only getting back to posting as regular as I was previously but also increasing the frequency of my posting for all my subjects?

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment