Tuesday 10 October 2017

THE BIGGEST OF CHANGES

I am not in Enfield any longer!

Apologies for the delay but things have been .. hectic!

In fact I am still between homes but I can tell you that I am around 240 miles from the nearest London borough!

I am looking and have contacted organisations in North Wales as well as Cheshire along with a few in the area I am currently in.

I have been here 9 days and had intended to purchase a laptop to continue posting on my blogs but .. I only acquired one yesterday, bought one that was used as new laptops are a total rip-off for what essentially only have two cores, is this the late 90's?

However despite getting a hold of, surprisingly, a HP Envy laptop and this being the second used electronic device I bought from this area in a little over two months both are faulty.

This laptop seems fine except that when charging it seems to only charge slowly and at a lower rate than it discharges, even with battery savings on, and it WILL shut off, which it did yesterday evening around 7pm.

Leaving the laptop on charge while off all evening and all night I was relieved to see that it did in fact have a full charge by 9am this morning.

I had wondered if the battery was knackered, it is not an easily removable one, or whether I had been given the wrong or faulty charger?

The little light by the power socket on the side of the laptop does indeed light up when plugged in and even when the power is off. I am assuming that it is receiving some power as the light being on and when it was down to one minute remaining it still went for an hour before shutting down.

So I have to return to the cash converter store to see if the power lead is the right one and whether it is faulty or not.

I feel somewhat better knowing now I have contacted several organisations in the hope that they can assist me in what I want to do.

Oh yeah ..

This little detail about moving?

I relocated here, though I have yet to officially relocate, because my daughter and grandchildren not only need help but are also in danger and .. well .. there is not anyone else to help and do not even mention pubic services to me.

The children have many problems due to the negative affect domestic abuse has had and added to that I am now told that one of my grandchildren is autistic.

Another shows signs of this too but as that is the youngest one we are not sure if it is sure fire symptom or whether or not mimicking is going on?

Before I left and on the day I was leaving for the umpteenth time I was asked to stay, told by my landlord that if it did not work out he would happily rent to me again and there is a place if it did not work out within three weeks.

I was also told by two separate people that me leaving was the end of an era! Oddly both also called Steve but did not know each other.

When I explained why .. again I was told I was an honest and honourable man. Has to be just about one of the nicest things anyone ever said about me.

I am currently in the Wirral.

Hmm? I used to know someone in North Wales?! Unfortunately they got the wrong end of a very long stick and stopped talking to me, after accusing me of first trying to start a civil war and then a government shill.

I only hope I get a great deal of photography done over the next six months to a year? Both landscapes and wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment