Thursday 7 September 2017

THE MENTAL DENTAL

Wow?!

This simply has to be a first?!

I've been planning several things to be divided between around October 2017 and probably October 2018.

I say probably because there are just so many areas in involved with and all are current in flux .. well that is except for one.

One of these is to do with the NHS, well three in fact and all are very lengthy, Dental treatment.
Bizarrely, you will probably find, this links back to something else that's been ongoing for many years.

Trust me when I saw this that the NHS were aware of my actions .. well up until two years ago when I then led them in a merry dance .. to get them to drop their guards. Guards, I might add, they should never have dropped.

More fool them for continuing to think they are the most intelligent people on the room and completely impervious.

Except they are not and they might think they survived my onslaught two years ago but the truth is .. I never really .. finished. Lol.

In that time I've still been 'working' while having something this whole time I've kept to my sleeve.
Both these things will serve to add incredible amounts of insults to incredible amounts of injury ..
Along with a breakdown of how and why it was all planned.

But I find myself actually being beaten to the punch in this occasion.

In the BBC report below is a story of how no one can get dental treatment and one guy, it couple resorted in pulling out their own teeth!!

Think that's news and a first?

Nope .. I just kept my own story on the back burner for a later date because it links to insurmountable proof of what I have to deal with and what I have.

As does my visit to Accident and Emergency via ambulance just last night. A visit that now incudes no less than three visits over 18 months for the exact same damn thing they still don't have an answer to.

Trust me when I thought I was never getting out of North Middlesex Hospital alive.

Yeah .. I've pulled out my own too .. along with an obvious link being missed despite being suspected!

Oops .. guess what I have regarding all the above and everything I've said over the last two years?!

Hmm if you wondered why it had gone quiet on that front? Getting the idea why now?

Sometimes things take a very long time.

Along with this I now have had two public services in the employment .. division and over more than one thing too. Also I've been embroiled in two local councils too and once again and all simultaneously .. the POLICE!

If you've ever been smart enough to go back to the first year or two and see what I've experienced and endured .. well it's all been back for over a year and it's had a long list of public services added to it very rapidly.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that a couple .. well three that have recently joined the fray I've been involved with previously, more than once with two of them, won't end until well into 2018. Likely 2019 with one.

Oooh boy I cannot wait ..

One of many reasons I cannot wait is due to one complete moron calling me a drama queen over three faulty Advent PC Tablets from PC World.

Yeah that comment and label is going to look so fucking stupid that I'm willing to bet that if they ever find out what I've divulged between October and the following year they their comments will disappear?

Or perhaps just change their YouTube name so they can go on birding bitching and whining while no one has any idea of how stupid and obviously amoral they are?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: 'We couldn't see an NHS dentist so we pulled out our own teeth' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41113507

No comments:

Post a Comment