Sunday 3 September 2017

THE HOGWASH NEWS

What an absolute load of rubbish.

The absolute shite that Members of Parliament and the biased news groups come out with at times of simply mind boggling.

It's times like this when I tell myself that surely this time the British people will realise that not only have we been lied to for years but after the 'transparency' claim they now clearly lied about that too.
What is it that has got my 'goat up'?

This Chukka Khan .. or rather Chukka Umanna, maybe it should be 'Chukka Himout', states that Brexit harmed integration?! No .. they have done that and they continue to do that and other than the odd crap line about not condoning it .. do nothing about it either. Because really and truly .. they do not want to.

Fuck off you lying half wit.

Well let's be analytical about this shall we instead of stating factual labels?

So 14 million, or whatever it was, people voted to leave to stop immigration then .. became what I think he thinks is racist?

Or .. or .. he is saying that the actual 'campaign' turned 14 million into racists?

What the fuck is the point of this clearly false statement?

What does he think he is trying to achieve?

If another referendum was on the cards I'd state that he is clearly attempting a mass guilt trip.

I only stated to someone today they Members of Parliament have clearly been idiots for some time and that they need to have competency or IQ tests before they can run.

Now this cage about because someone that I know bits into this conspiracy theory that the rich and a group of Tory MP's are and have been planning for sometime now to basically cut London off from the rest of the UK.

Oddly he made the usual big claims and more or less said my blog was a waste of time and he was right. He had thought of everything I had said and had an answer. Except I never got any. Maybe he did give me some but the fact they never registered meant that what he thought was factual was, in reality, far from factual.

I pointed out that Members of Parliament are from constituencies all over the UK and that 90% of them wouldn't stand for it.

His argument was that they had been planning this for a long time and did so undetected. I said well if that's the case they need a competent test brought in.

To be planning this for well over a decade without anyone knowing, raising concerns or raising hell would mean every single MP fit the last ten years would have to be a complete idiot.

I then asked where their taxes would come from. I then asked how they would get all the people out of the area. I asked how they would seal of London. I asked how they would handle the costs of closing down the capital while it was sealed and them ferrying people out.

The funny thing was he said he had thought of all this already .. except I didn't see any answers. Well none that made sense.

I said that if I had time I would come up with a long list of why this conspiracy theory was impossible.

He answered he could do the same with why it was possible?!

How are you supposed to convince someone with that logic?

"I can think of loads of reasons why it's possible therefore the reasons of why it's impossible are nullified"

Jesus H. Christ!

He then said that they would not have to seal off the city because it works elsewhere?

What works elsewhere? When in history, the Vatican doesn't count, did a city cut itself off from the rest of its own country?

What was annoying about this country argument was it came across as desperation to be proved right. You don't get to prove yourself right and especially with your own theories. Because theories are just that, theories!

It was doubly annoying because I then recalled a conversation about this from ages ago with him. I also didn't agree with him then and tried to tell him. The annoying part was that on this earlier conversation they're was supposed to be a wall being built. I even think it was a steel wall.

Now I've just come back from a long stay very far away.

A fucking shed load is happening which had forced me to alter plans which now means there is a shed load to do. A single mother and her kids were attacked, the attacker is in prison .. court date set for the 18th January 2018, I've got to protect them. While I'm starting a business while I'm starting a business and going self employed at the same time. Right at the end of that process to go self employed the DWP have reneged on their agreement and have stabbed me in the back and trying to force my business plan to fail. I have to move home too and that was part of the business plan. My car developed a fault. It turned hot and is unbearable for me. I have to deal with my Fibromyalgia all at the same time. I still have tools for the business I haven't bought and an now scared to because the DWP wilfully led me into a trap .. except the only ones that fell into any kind of trap is them. They have lied to me three times since I signed the form to go self employed. More or less admitted that they lied at the same time, because I pulled them on it with the real facts. I had two children crying about me while I drove 70 miles crying myself.

But I get this question about something I've already said I don't agree with .. "Oh so what's your thoughts about what's going on in London?"

I thought I'd missed something when really he just wanted to prove a point with some lame information and flimsy theory.

And the wall has now disappeared.

Really?!

#facepalm

The remark about my blog being pointless was .. infuriating.

Let's review shall we?

  • NHS bosses phone my GP to warn I've been recording.
  • Michael Meacher MP requests of he can use my data in House Of Commons to attack Iain Duncan Smith
  • Michael Meacher MP asks permission to send my data, stories, blog to the news media
  • A Vicar listens to my recordings and I .. answer his prayers and save his family life
  • My stories are constantly mimicked in the news media without acknowledgement
  • I help MI5 who call me a genius (REASONS)
  • I help Merseyside Police who call me a genius (AGAIN REASONS AND ON TAPE)
  • I've reached quarter of a million people and in one to two years will be in the millions, plural
  • I've attracted others who have done the same but only within certain public services, not across the board like me, so I'm not alone
  • After arriving in a certain area I was spotted by victim support who had to file a report that I read present (the rules and the law!!) and within 24 hours three social workers and two Police officers are around me, yeah I have .. previous and it's all on here .. giving away big clues to my secret goings on I've only hinted at


If I think about it I can probably add up to half a dozen things to that list, but you get my point?

But my blogs are doing nothing.

No people get annoyed because they have no patience .. it's affecting them and they want it right now.
Also he seems to have forgotten something .. he used to frequent several forums but I remember him complaining he got banned from them all?

Yeeah .. you can't go around getting angry with people because they don't buy into a theory that not only sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory but which you have zero evidence of.

Maybe there is some plan to cut of London from the rest of the UK? But believe me when I say this ..

  • It will be an absolute meltdown of the highest order and extreme left wing groups will come from every corner of the globe to wreak havoc!
  • For several reasons it won't work .. cost, physical removal of people, closing down one of the largest cities in the world for an indeterminate amount of time.
  • Ninety percent of MP's won't stand for it.


Oh I forgot .. when I asked how they were going to do this he said "With a referendum"?!

A referendum?

A UK wide referendum?! Yeah .. no and obviously no. Won't win that one in any reality.

Oh remember they are going to get away with it because they will keep it hidden .. so a secret .. referendum.

A bunch of rich people stating that they are taking the capital as their own because they all voted for it?!

I tried to tell him that his theory of it being kept secret until after the dastardly deed was dead .. buried.

Any announcement that there would be a referendum of this nature or that there just had been a referendum of this nature?

Instant civil war!!

I also said good luck to them removing all the ethics out of London. They can't even get the Grenfell Tower residents out of Kensington & Chelsea!!

I don't know why this guy persists to get someone to agree with his theories? What he is trying to achieve I simply do not know.

When someone presses like that there is one thing that crosses my mind and I guarantee that as I mention this disagreement with others they will each state exact what I thought ..

This is some government hack that's been working on me for some time to try and discredit me by getting me to put some crazy sounding shit on my blog.

I guarantee that at least three people I know will say that!

Would this guy expect me to have a go at them because I know he is right because .. he said so?

But when I think about it I don't think it's government related. I mean they would have to think I was completely thick to allow myself to be used like that. On such a mad sounding theory.

But they have already called me a genius and that comes from both the secret services and Police CID.

I didn't need to be told this and it was not the first or even the second or third time I've heard this. Not even close.

So I'm preparing .. everything. To sail of to be pastures to dig out a series of evil villains who look like they have plans of their own? I have to protect people who are close to my heart who have no one else in the world.

And in doing this well and truly alone.

Then I get buzzed and bugged about agreeing with some far flung theory that's only a few steps closer to sanity than the flat earth theorists.

Then I click on the BBC News app and there is an idiot MP trying to claim that Brexit is why there is unrest and distrust with the Muslim community.

No, you absolute moron ..

It's because they keep murdering people, openly walk about with banners about how they will overtake the UK and secretly think like the Nazis, the new master race or new Nazis, and thick they are superior to everyone else. Despite coming from countries that have none of their own decent inventions and repeatedly reduced to piles of rubble!

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Brexit campaign 'harmed integration,' MPs claim - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41041946

No comments:

Post a Comment