Thursday 14 September 2017

BLAIR A TORY, BY A TORY

It's funny how odd things are said by politicians from time to time.

Sometimes they can say something positive about a member of the opposing side that is actually a negative.

Sometimes when they say this you wonder if they actually knew how the situation was?

Sometimes when they say these things you wonder if they know for the situation is?!

Sometimes .. they can then go and say something sensible .. for a Tory at any rate, but then wonder if there is some long running plan behind their words.

Some Lord of Peckham, South London, actually said that he would prefer, they did say early version, of Tony Blair than the current Theresa May?!

Hmm makes me wonder what happened to ask the finger pointing about whose fault it is we owe so much money?

I also take from his remarks that Tony Blair was not that far removed from being a Tory himself?

Well that lines up with what just about everyone I've ever spoken to thinks!

Then he gets even more surprising by stating that Ruth Davidson (Davison?) would make a good Tory leader and Prime Minister?! It gets better as he then says "she grew up on a council estate"?! A Tory who wants someone from a council estate .. in Scotland?!

Wonders never cease.

Now I have trouble remembering our recalling things at times and have done for several years. Of course what I didn't know was that this forgetfulness was actually a thing. It's a symptom of a long running disability that causes 120 symptoms. Yup, pains are included in that list along with skin conditions and other weird things.

I say that because I'm wondering if Ruth Davidson is the lady that I've always liked when I've heard her talk?

For me that's no mean feat!

I liked Jeremy Corbyn to until he did something that doomed him with me and the wider British public. Only doing well in the last election because the Tories have done such a piss poor job.

It's still the job of the DWP and Job Centres along with other public services to lie to the British public. A lot. In fact more so now than they used to .. just in more inventive and clever ways.

Hmm I will have to Google Ruth Davidson to see if she is the person I think she is.

Yup, yup! That's her alright.

I would go as far as saying that she was the most impressive Tory .. for me. But then .. that would not be a difficult feat to achieve.

In fact if I think of names of Tories I've liked I can only think of Heseltine and Portillo. But then I could very well find out about opinions they had our have that would completely change my opinions.

I also never paid much attention to politics .. that is until recently and it's not something I wanted to do or enjoy doing. Just kind of forced.

That's because I realised that certain public services were lying which they had others added into a list. That just got longer and before long I realised that along with myself others were suffering.

I then wondered, along with feeling guilt, about the world my child and her children were growing up in.

So I decided to do something about and and not long after I started .. collating .. I then become thrust into something that no one believed .. even though when I told them it was over a year after the event.
They do now.

It appears now that this was only a rinse. A repeat is already currently underway.
Well actually .. to be more precise ..

It's the fifth time. That's right .. FIFTH.

That's a 100% record that when all is divulged .. is going to make a hell of a lot of people squirm in their seats.

Well that's just too bad! Lol.

It also doesn't include the other things I've been working on that will make all my other targets start squirming in their seats all over again.

I wonder if they have realised and I wonder if they realise what the difference will be between this following year that I do it and the period that I did it previously?

I'll give you a clue ..

It has everything to do with numbers and a little tiny bit too do with track record.
Lmao!

Theresa May is 'hopeless and weak', says leading Tory party donor http://flip.it/iVB5Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment