Saturday 2 September 2017

ATTACK OF THE TROLLS

​Some people have me laughing while scratching my head at the exact same time.

I have this video on YouTube of no less than three PC tablets on screen at the same time which were all purchased from PC World. This video has been on there for some time now.

All three tablets ended up producing faults between two and six times each. Yes you had better believe it. It would have been bad enough had all three produces one fault each. But one had two, one had four and one had six. At least that's what I remember as I kind of lost count.

This was over the course of 14 months to which after that instead of fixing them yet again I was given refunds on all three and they didn't even ask for them back. That alone tells you something.

But this morning I had this absolute loser watch this video, felt compelled to watch it all the way to the end and then felt compelled to bitch and moan like a .. bitch about said video.

As far as I could tell there was only one reason he had in there for the bitching, moaning and the name calling. He wasted thirty minutes.

Oddly it didn't end there because he apparently was standing next to me each of the half a dozen times I was in there because he seemed to state that I had treated PC World staff poorly.

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.

Not only was this complete blithering, cocky, self righteous, know-it-all bafoon completely WRONG but I also happen to know one of the staff in this store.

You know what they say about people who assume? They make an ass out of 'u' and 'me'. No, he or she just made a complete ass out of themselves.

He or she went even further .. not only fucking assuming how I had purchased these three tablets but then lecturing me on how I should have been refunded?!

Umm .. twat? I picked them up for two other people as well as myself!!

Yeah .. they said I should have claimed the money back on a credit card. Fuck me does this blithering fool like to assume?! Yeah well next time I'm in there using my friends credit card to buy stuff for him I'll remember to borrow it again when I have to get refunds!

Oh wait? He gave me cash to buy them as Christmas presents for his two daughters. Oh wait? He does not and refuses to use credit cards and does not even have a debit card. Oh wait? I don't use credit cards either. That's it God given fucking right you brain-dead moron.

It gets better. I replied, ripped him a new one and pointed out that credit cards weren't used but he replied to my reply, showed he did not read that by repeating the credit card crap and then folded like the pussy they are in the most lame way possible by stating he won't bother reading my reply. A fucking sad way of not only trying to get the last word in but sealing the deal by trying to stop me bothering to reply to his reply to my reply.

Yeah mate, I'm the one whose supposed to be the idiot or of the two of us?! LMAO! How fucking hilarious.

It gets better still..

He calls me a 'drama queen'. LMFAO!!

Once again they assumed and they got this wrong in the most hilariously bad way possible.

Drama Queen?!

I just put my forehead in my hands and recalling that one. A fucking drama queen?

Once again had they done their research, everyone's a fucking computer/social media/internet expert, they would have realised that selling crap, used and faulty goods as new in PC World is ABSOLUTELY NOT required for me to create drama.

Yeah .. I've been hinting at being up to several other things recently.

Yeah .. I've recently revealed one that's still ongoing that involves getting my hands on a hell of a lot of nice tools?

Yeah .. I had a much bigger and very serious drama from two years ago they never got concluded?
Yeah that non-concluding and very serious drama involved me being very far away from home but I didn't go?

Well take a guess exactly where I've been fit the last three days? Three days? Hmm let me see? 
It's Friday .. well Saturday and I've been here since .. umm Tuesday?!

I never mentioned this before and only hinted at it because instead of going down a dead end as I did two years back .. I wanted to be sure.

This time I had to actually .. BE THERE! Or here.

Well I am here and .. well .. it's far worse than I could ever have imagined .. AGAIN. 

This also involves my old friends the New Nazis, the Police Detectives and another public service along with another prison.

A drama queen over a few faulty PC World tablets?

Yeah how does eight to ten years and prison grab you? How about a threat to kill children?!

I left my last comment as a question to this self righteous prick .. 

"You obviously made your mind up before even watching the video so that begs the question .. why did you even bother watching it? Also what was you even hoping to achieve by commenting?!"

If the prick decides to even reply once again I will simply describe in detail what in fact they actually are ..

AMORAL!!

All those wondering why I've been against the new Nazis, multiculturalism and would break the fucking nose of Jeremy Corbyn is he turned up on my doorstep and tells me 'love conquers all' like these half wits with banners after scores of people have been murdered?

Yeah well if you thought, like this other prick, that I was a twat with no fucking counter argument and absolutely no background research ..

Your going to find out before long and just like some people physically closer to me are going to feel very, very soon, exactly why. You will then feel and look like a complete fucking twat.

You have been warned! Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment