Tuesday 20 June 2017

REVELATIONS 4: THE FASHIONABLY LATE

Yup .. this is late. As so often is the case it is fashionably late.

Yeah .. well I am fashionably late yet again.

Oh but wait? No and just like all the other times .. it appears to be me is in fact down to someone else that already has the long since label of being .. well, fashionable late.

The public services.

Now I have done posts leading up to some big changes and changes that will spread right across my blogs .. except and as would be understandably so thought, it should have happened before now.

In fact my last post about this thing was titled 'The Last Week' and I had and very almost did post one called 'The Last Weekend'. But I held back because .. I had a gut feeling. Except and as so many may have previously thought, I should not have gotten this right. I should not have decided that what has been given to me was wrong. It was against the odds. Let me explain..

This change has a date that I do not have and then a transition period of a couple of months where a lot of similar changes are going to happen.

Now this is following a .. procedure that is defined in law that cannot in any way be changed that would affect me or 9 other people. Not for the worst at any rate and only for the better.

NOW! In charge of this process, only acting as a go-between, between a court and us, is a solicitor not really reachable by me. Well .. not in the face to face sense.

This process involves ten of us and there is absolutely no one else between us and this process.

So if and when explained the above line will become absolutely clear, something I thought I would have done a few days ago.

Now we get to the point of the matter ..

I can both show at a later date, which I will, that this process was to end on Wednesday the 14th June at the latest and given two days for a letter to go from the solicitor and me .. should have reached me by Friday 16th June. Except it did not.

Thee idea of the post title 'The Last Weekend' was to write it in such a way that the readers would be left wondering if this was .. well the last weekend or the forthcoming weekend. In case it was late.

NOW! Here is where I let out a little more details ..

We have had something wrongly taken. In the form of a rather large .. object. There that will get readers wondering.

This was not only wrong but there was a huge play to misinform as well as manipulate a lot of people and one of those groups has me in it.

Think about that .. me. Lol.

The person that did this does not pay attention, thinks they know the law and was someone I used to see very regularly and was very close to .. except I stopped doing that some years ago and there were two reasons for this ..

One was that they started talking bullshit.

The other I wont go into .. I have to be careful about saying too much and giving anyone some info that would allow them to .. well let us say 'prepare themselves'.

The game has been afoot for a fair old while. Longer than you probably imagine and then when you guess that it goes back about 18 months because I have dropped hints on here let me tell you this. It goes back to around two years before I started blogging!

When I started I said I was going to do many things. I said I was going to achieve many things. I also stated I was going to catch a lot of people and organisations out that would otherwise be seen as impossible to catch out.

After all I am merely one man and with no resources or tools, at least when I started out, so what exactly could I possibly do? Many large groups and organisations have attempted to achieve the things I want to achieve and have failed. Over and over again. From solicitors to protest groups and even including Memberss of Parliament, though too few with the latter. Far too few. These had many individuals working with of for them and had resources and therefore money.

No single person was ever going to achieve anything. A person acting alone could not possibly be seen as any kind of threat against some of the biggest organisations.

How could any one person achieve any of these things. It is not even worth thinking about.

But it does, can and is working. But how? Well I suggest you read the above line again and then think about it for a few moments.

Who would ever guess that one person could achieve anything?

Most people I know even think that one person, they or someone else and even me, could never achieve anything or change anything.

I have provided you with yet another clue.

NOBODY .. WOULD .. SUSPECT. Even when made aware. Lol!

Also this individual would have to do this in a clever but very slow way .. think of an assassin, if you will, on a mission to .. well, assassinate an individual. He would be not widely seen and would be camouflaged, move at night and even then .. move slowly. He would focus on the areas that are .. neglected. Or in other words study to find weak points in areas that they could capitalise on to achieve their goal.

But awhile ago I was seen. I have also seen plenty of evidence that people that could not possibly know as they did not know from me .. have become aware. Giving themselves away to being informed about me by their actions or indeed, lack thereof.

How many of them have been informed about me and possess a file? I do not know.

I am not interested in knowing. It provides me with no benefit whatsoever so not worth my focus and it becomes obvious to me in time anyway. I just .. do not let on. The only signal I would likely give away is a wry smile. But no one would even take that as a sign that I know. Because when it is realised that the person knows that you know there give a certain .. look.

I have not had the look.

So then .. after reeling off all that to get the picture in frame let us go back to the point.

On April 10th I got an eemail and then a letter from a solicitor that did not say very much, other than to point out that they were following a set of rules in law that cannot be changed. Which I already knew.

I wanted two numbers and I never got them.

Sometime around the end of May I emailed them again and I tried to sound a little .. demanding and I was also being very sarcastic while not being .. obviously sarcastic.

To make things clearer I was told that “This wont take long” .. except .. I was given no time frame for how long it can take, between the shortest time and the longest time, plus I was not told when it started. Even though I specifically asked about the latter..

“When did this process initially start?”

I asked this because I did not know and we were informed some while after it as started and I not only could but already did look up the time frames. There were two. Which of these two time frames were involved would rather depend on whether yet another public service, though I use the term 'service' very loosely here.

And now I will tell you that I specifically asked if this other public service would be involved. Once again I got no answer.

So now think about this for a moment .. I am, along with 9 others, the ones to directly benefit from this which is laid out by law. So 9 of us have the right. Except at least eight of us have not been told anything.

Let me put it to you that if I was to ask you that if someone stated to you that 'This wont take long' could you tell me on your opinion roughly what time period is that? This was not given to me at any stage, despite asking twice!

Now imagine you were given a period of two to eight weeks or another of eight to twelve weeks for the process to be carried out? What would you need to know the exact dates of the earliest and latest it ended? Well you would need to know when exactly the process was started, of course. Yup .. one of only three questions I asked .. TWICE!

I have been told of which of the two time periods our process has fallen into and nor do I know when it started. But I did eventually get told something. Which was only garnered after initially poking sarcasm their way. Despite the promise of updates. I will get to this shortly.

Oh solicitors, solicitors? They are just so fucking stupid when it comes to Information Technology and yet when they speak .. anyone would think they were the Queen of Sheba. Or, indeed, the King of somewhere?

Facepalm.

So I had one single date which was the 2nd of June which was roughly an idea that it would end somewhere near or not long after this date.

Yeah so as I said I was given .. a time period after being sarcastic while not obviously being sarcastic? How did I do that, I hear you ask?

Well .. we was all promised it would not take very long and with that we were also promised .. updates along the way. Of a process that two to eight weeks or eight to twelve weeks that had already started prior to my initial correspondence.

Updates.

The process that would not take long has gone on for more than 6 weeks when I contacted them and poked sarcasm.

In the email, my 2nd email was not answered, I stated that as we was promised it would not take long and that they had promised us updates and then received any over a period of more than six weeks we all believe that something must have gone wrong and could they confirm this suspicion so we could take another course of action?

You see what I did there?

Of the three emails I sent only the first one, which they were … let us say publicly asking for, got a response, the second no response and the latest one with sarcasm garnered a response.

In this I was still not told the two figures I had been trying to find out since January the 8th of 2017 and was told the following .. which really gives nothing way soo ..

The 'documents' were given to the 'public service' on the 18th May (2017). This takes between 2 and 3 weeks to come back in which case I ask you all how you want to 'receive'.

So therefore .. as I stated previously the process would end roughly, or meaning when we get told the two bloody numbers we have wanted to know for 6 months, on the 7th June at the earliest and the 14th June at the latest. THEIR OWN WORDS.

Look at the date that this post was posted, along with the time.

It is roughly 22:40 now and the date is the 20th June and just like everything else I have asked .. I have been told .. nothing.

Except .. the solicitor was wrong. The solicitor also did not explain a certain something and I believe this was not only deliberate but also in violation of the law.

Yeah you see she got the period of time it takes this public service .. wrong.

It is not 3 to 4 weeks but in fact 3 to 5 weeks.

I gets worse as this period falls into the first of the two categories, or periods, I had constantly been asking for but had not gleaned an answer out of them.

What do I mean by that?

Well .. remember I said that the process can either take 2 to 8 weeks or 8 to 12 weeks and you may recall from an earlier post that due to my knowledge (in other words I always mean FACTS when I bloody well state this!) our process should fall into the 8 to 12 week category?

Yeah well the factual 3 to 4 week process falls into the 2 to 8 week category.

Now is this clear? The 2 to 8 week category. Meaning that the object removed was bigger than first appeared. Remember that to for a later post.

Sooo .. if this falls into the 2 to 8 week category then why the fucking hell has it taken .. more than ten weeks?! The 2 to 8 week process cannot take ten weeks!

Oooh … did I say it has taken ten weeks?! Oh deary me I am sorry ..

Well as I stated .. I was told by someone lse that a solicitor had already been instructed so .. PRIOR to me being told, which is why I specifically asked them. When this was first revealed to the very first one of the 8 of us, yeah yeah just ignore the 9 and 20 numbers, that was after a two day delay in response to a specific question.

Yeah it gets more confusing because I discovered the solicitor handling what is essentially the affairs or interests of 10 people by doing a Google search. Then I emailed them and solicitors are also fashionably late and so .. the 10th April was only the date that I got an answer.

The fact that my whole affair is actually listed very publicly means that the website had to be set up at some point. How long had that actually been there when I found it? It was the first .. search I had ever did on our affairs. The odds on me doing my very first search the very same day the web-page went live is .. well you can imagine the odds are astronomical.

Also the solicitor has to instruct this … office of public affairs, let us call them that, and it would take time for the web-page to be created.

So you can imagine we must be looking at, at least a week they were instructed prior to me discovering them. At least a week so could be more.

So we are not looking at 10 weeks here we are looking at more than 11 weeks and with no confirmation of any type of .. finality to any of the proceedings.

Soo .. we are looking at a 12 week period for a period that was supposed to take 2 to 8 weeks and we have been given zero in the way of an explanation for this.

Soo I had to inform three of the other 9 involved. Yes, yes the number of involved switches between 7, 8 and 9? Patience, patience. I had a response from one half of this group and he stated that I need to talk to another member of the group (incidentally the one that was told there was a solicitor involved) as they have now decided to .. well, hire a solicitor.

About bloody time!

But .. I cannot blame them because I know they simply had trouble believing things, I know I did and as I stated I simply could not believe the things I was told and among those things I was told of what was to come and that I and two siblings, two brothers and one sister, was OK with it.

It also turns out that this .. action was not as it was first portrayed and was a very, very clever ruse and once again it was me that discovered the ruse.

In fact one family member called me the previous Saturday and said “Have you heard from the solicitor?” as it was now 3 days past the final possible date she gave us. I said “Do not even talk to me about that! They are late but I do not even know if they are officially late because they wont even provide me with a timescale, category or even the date the were first instructed!”

Now here is the interesting bit ..

He said that he wondered that the reason it has taken longer than the solicitor quoted is because this public service had rumbled the truth and that someone must have forewarned them and he wondered as to who it could be. I simply said ..

“Are you serious?” He said “Yeah, why?” before I explained that when this started back in January that it was I that contacted said public service and when he then expressed complete surprise I simply said “Ryan? They were the VERY FIRST people I contacted”

I could hear this doubt in his voice and I simply said “I can forward their reply emails to you” and later I said to my sister that I was shocked that he did not seem to know that I contacted them. I gave both of them the email address of the public service and the London based one at that. I later found out, cannot recall how, that it was indeed another office up north and I emailed them too. Back in January and trust me I did no beat about the bush, gave them exact details as to what had gone on and what witnesses I could provide for each instance that I could work out what had been stolen. Very easy.

So yeah .. I did state to my brother that as soon as Saturday came and I still had no email and no letter it crossed my mind that the solicitor and the thief were both about to get a big surprise?

What did I state at the beginning?
Large and/or professional organisations with lots of money? Hwo could one person possibly do anything to these organisations or public service?

Yeah .. I did that.

I am also doing this!

But what do I mean when I state that 'I am also doing this!'?

What I am doing and have always been doing, that's what.

The clues are all here and have been here for a very, very long time.

Now excuse me .. I have to go and try to remember to type out a letter to HMCTS! Plus send it, of course. Damn these memory problems and blanks .. something else I have to work around along with no financial back up or resources.

Miracles are not exactly easy in this situation, you know!


LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment