Monday 15 May 2017

THE LONGEST TIME

I cannot believe this has happened.

During the first year or two I expected this would happen at some point.

But after two years had gone by I had stopped consciously thinking about it.

The NHS has had a cyber-attack.

Mind you now that I think about it, it might not be the cyber-attack I expected.

If it is and this has come about how I expected it will I would go out on a limb here. I will state that over the next 12 to 18 months this will happen again with other British public services.

If I'm right about the cyber-attack, that is.

Hmm I think I may have even mentioned this around 2.5 years back? Cannot recall precisely.
I will be interested ... very interested to find out the truth behind this attack. Which may or may not be whatever the mainstream media state and/or insist it is.

So it will be an Internet search or wait until someone texts me or messages me with links to that truth. If it ever surfaces of course.

So it's the NHS right now? Who might I think would be next on the list?

Well ... if people have paid attention I would wager that it would be the DWP and local councils.
It could then be the Police?

Or it could be a different order of the above?

Though there are plenty of targets that must be on a hit list or two of many hackers?

I would imagine many hate the whole ombudsman thing? They would make a good target.

Personally, if it were me, with ombudsman I would select half a dozen of the many dozen that exist. I would then try to grab files exposing things and would personally hope an obvious similarity between them all stands out.

This way you could claim that the same person is behind all the trickery, with the ombudsman at the very least. They would narrow down the search for this .. horrid, inhumane individual.

If there are similar patterns then it simply means that one or a very small group are behind all of the atrocities.

I'm just .. giving out hints with some suggestive pointers.

I know most of the answers but I do like to see others prove what I've stated.

I'm amazed no one has realised the ship they are sailing on of on very choppy waters and is either sinking or will begin to before too long.

If they did .. they might come to the conclusion that selling a story, or better still some rock hard evidence, is way more profitable? They might realise that by doing this they will avoid being tarred with the same brush as everyone else associated with said public service?

Be a whistleblower, in other words.

There was a spate of whistleblowers a couple years back but it's gone suspiciously quiet of late.
Change and the T&C of employees contracts? I dunno. Be interesting if we every found out for sure.
Ahh I now see it's reported as ransomware?

If this is true, and not mainstream news BS add is the norm these days, then it's not what I thought it could be.

Well not yet at any rate and provided it's not already been performed and everyone is keeping 'mum' on the subject?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: NHS cyber-attack: GPs and hospitals hit by ransomware - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

No comments:

Post a Comment