Saturday 20 May 2017

THE LAST MONTH

What you are about to read I typed out a few days ago. I then decided to hold off for a few days so that my ... predictions would be more accurate.

During this time something has come up. Well ... to be accurate TWO things have come up both of which were quite unexpected. Very unexpected. Then there is kind of a third thing indirectly linked to these two which was ... expected yes ... but not when I thought it would and around 6 weeks sooner than predicted. Though it was exactly as I predicted. Indeed it was what I wanted and this may sound strange when the time comes to reveal the details of all this.

These are going to make the next week or two very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

There is also something going to take place during this following week and as usual I know what this will be result in as well. Misdirection. Though it may sound bizarre to be told that the person ... delivering said misdirection is not behind the misdirection.

These things are ... baffling. Not in there nature but in their timing as quite honestly the timing coincides with imminent events that make it look ... somewhat ... bizarre. Some readers might even think miraculous? Well when it all comes out that is. Provided the inevitable event proceeds as planned, stated and expected then it will all look like it was planned meticulously down to the last detail.

Except ... despite my abilities to get thins to coincide this was ... not planned. Not really. In fact it goes completely against my scientific nature to state that it might seem like some divine intervention was involved?

I think I just got lucky. Very lucky.

These two things do have something to do with the Revelations' series. Very much so.

Now onto what I typed out a few days back..

The title sound ominous?

I am into what will be the last month for many things.

The things that I do, the things I have done along with the way that I do them and the things that I use.

Over this next month there will e an ever expanding list of things that I will do for the last time in the way that I have been doing them.

This will not seem immediately obvious to the viewers. At last not at the beginning nor in the middle period but it will be apparent at the end. Most likely.

Despite some people insistence on when this will happen we just do not know. I am in the process of trying to find out … when it will happen along with just how big an affect it will have.

As I may have stated previously there is a given date of June the 2nd but this is a contact deadline for anyone needing to contact them with a particular interest in the proceedings. One person I know is insistent that this is the date given that means nothing will happen until we are either on that date or at some point past it.

Yeah … I have people that have been wrong about various and many things but the next theory they come up with is put forward with the same … insistence that the previous one was. All because one particular theory they have had has not been disproved. Though it does not cross their minds that it has not been proven either. So I end up just ignoring it because I simply do not know nor can provide any evidence that they are wrong.

The funny thing is that who is right does not matter. What mattered was my plans coming together n a short space of time and at the right time and this has changed. I initially thought I would have to extend the time period of another plan I am working on but it changed all on its own. Partly down to the Easter weekend, partly down to an accident I had and partly down to those involved in the plan also making a postponement. You can also throw in a car accident I was involved with and some interference by the DWP.

Hmmm … the DWP?

Yes … very, very recently I received a letter from Personal Independent Payments saying they wanted me to have one of their scam medical assessments. You know? One of those infamous assessments that are always between around 6 and 40 miles away? The ones that I was instantly decided I was wrong for not attending by a mickey mouse court with a brain dead judge that stated much in the defence of the DWP but was completely unable to prove any of it, it was NOT placed upon the court's decision documents, but ruled against me any way?

Yeah … one of those medical assessments.

Did I change my attitude and what I do?

NO!!

The assessment was arranged for Chelmsford which is 40 miles away from where I live in Enfield.

I did NOT attend and I sent three emails before the assessment date stating clearly I would not be attending. Despite what that idiot woman judge ruled in that mickey mouse court.

Would you like a confusing surprise?

I did not go to Chelmsford … oooh wait I said that! OK next line then? I have been ASSESSED!

Did not mean anything to you? Well it does to anyone that has been following my battles against and proving corruption for a very long time on here.

They have been trying to assess me for many years and without success but what they did not realise, though I did hint at it when we raged at each other, is that I VERY MUCH wanted to get to an assessment. This is something that the incompetent judge very much missed. It is the one thing that would end up causing their undoing.

I have … people that doubt … no 'doubt' is the wrong word. One of the 'insistent' absolutely refuses to accept that I have a … reputation. But I said something to him and his wife that made his wife smile and then start quizzing me as to what I thought it was all about. Confused? Well take note …

I am standing in a queue behind four or five other people in a room where there are around ten or twelve people already seated. It is 8.55am and the appointment letter stated 9am and I know I will e kept waiting. I was kept waiting along with everyone else and I was called in around 9.15 to 9.20am. Except …

While I am standing in a queue and 5 minutes early the woman at the desk who was dealing with whoever was at the front of the queue leaned her head to one side, so she could look down the queue at everyone and said …

“Is Martin Haswell here?”

THAT was the bit that had my friend's wife suddenly express a wide smile before looking at me and laughing and saying “Why do you think they called out your name like that? Probably because you have caused them so much trouble over the years?!” and we both laughed. Nodding I said “Probably!”

What they did not know and what visitors to my blogs likely wont realise, except for really … inquisitive puzzle solvers, is that the entire assessment was academic. But I went anyway. And no unlike the cancellations the DWP made last year and the court appearance I was not … affected in anyway by this assessment.

But I went anyway. Did I say that twice? Because I meant to and I will say it again … I went anyway.

I did not need to go … but I went.

I simply had been trying to get them to pay my PIP, disability money, up until my business start up process finished. A little misdirection intended there. Lol. I am extremely good at misdirection.

But, I hear you ask, your disability money is not affected by anything and it is not means tested and surely that especially as I a going to try and start a business and be self-employed this PIP money could make a huge difference a year down the road? Well, yes.

But nothing I could do would stop them from doing exactly what they fully intend to do. Cancel it … for thee second time in … hmm, let me fink … 8 years.

I know kung fu. Oddly I ended up telling the assessor that! Lol.

So why did I go?

Two reasons …

To fulfil a promise I made a long time ago. That is reason numero uno.

To set a trap.

Of course the bonus was that I could listen, watch and experience the means and the process by which they assess people. I … did drop some boulder sized hints.

For instance I may have mentioned that I knew about some areas of medicine more than my last six general practitioners … knowing there is a 90% chance he was not nor never was a GP. I may have also mentioned the eight areas of science I am knowledgeable in? I may have also mentioned that I had a degree. Oh and I may have mentioned I was a personal assistant among many other things, to a solicitor … I pointed in a north west direction and I said “About 1.5 miles that a-way”.

Now you would be forgiven for thinking that I was trying to make them look stupid. You would be … almost right …

I said that so that when the time comes I could prove without a shadow of a doubt that they are indeed and as a matter of fact, stupid.

When that time comes and if you work and pay taxes … you will see that these organisations are having tens of millions if not hundreds of millions thrown at them and with SPECIFIC instructions.

Yeeeeeaaaaaah … I did say it was a trap?! Lol.

I also found out a few things while there … that they had been camped out in this building for 18 months and this will prove vital at a later date. I have also since been told by someone that has been in there that this is a lie. Now that has been stated I will set about proving, using records, how long they have been there.

I was also told at the end “You will get a letter in eight weeks” and I thought, oooh cool! That goes beyond that damnable deadline by about four weeks. I will then get a letter telling me that I a no longer eligible for disability money and that payments will stop in another six weeks.

I kind of cannot lose this one!

That is how I have set the whole damn thing up and if they were standing around scratching their heads as to how they managed to finally get me into an assessment room … lol … they may well do so! But how, I hear some asking, have you set the whole thing up so that I cannot lose?

Well …

It is my fullest intention that when I start this business o' mine that I will get off all benefits bar one and never go back on them ever again. I absolutely hate the DWP and the government and the way it treats the public that vote for them. Because I can see through their thin veil of lies I know we are treated like shit, scum and are lied to and manipulated. It is not the way to do things and I am offended that people that are clearly incompetent idiots think themselves above me and the general public. I fully intend to change that, despite them throwing all of the furniture at me just prior to the kitchen sink!

Yeah … but … if my plans do not go as intended, unlikely, or take longer than I thought, fairly possible, then I might have to go back on at least one benefit and maybe even two? IF I am not receiving my disability any longer.

Do you see that? See what I am getting at? Because they cancel one that by law and going by morals, they should not cancel I might have to go back and claim for two or maybe even three others? It is a fine example of showing this up as yet another in a long list of flaws with their methodologies and another fine example of a false economy. Which, do not forget, they are paying tens or even hundreds of millions a year to achieve. See? Incompetent. LMAO.

Oh crap … are you worried that I just let the cat out of the bag about the trap? Yeah … no, that is not the trap! Lol.

Do you think I was stupid? Hmm it must rub off then as I was with lots of stupids earlier?! Lol.

I must admit hat if I stop to think about it for a moment … it does all seem a bit odd, I have to admit to that. It is weirdly all lining up and coming together at just the right time. Or so it would appear right at this present time and there are only around 4 to 5 weeks left.

Things are lining up to happen in the first two weeks in June. Unless, of course, I get notified that something has changed?

I also and rather strangely, have not heard from my business dude. I was going to email him until the dreaded bloody Atos sent me that letter and then called me twice. Oooh I forgot about that … yes they also phoned me twice. Yeah I said twice! Lucky they did because I had it in my head that the appointment was two days later than it actually was, so might have missed it?! Phew!

Oooh yeaaaah … remember the mickey mouse court? The one and only thing that went against me was that I never attended any previous assessment appointments. Yeah … that little … detail. Well actually they kind of ignored the fact that they failed to attend three or four. Yes I said 'they'.

Apparently as it turns out, people working within government run public services are of a higher calling than everyone else. As someone with an incurable disability you are not allowed to fail to turn up for appointments made that you do not want that are 6 to 40 miles away. When you do not own a car, remember. But … if you work for one of these public services and are fully fit as well as having the privilege of owning a car or having a car paid for by the taxpayer … it is fully OK to not turn up without warning as well as being able to lie and cheat.

At my court hearing I genuinely, despite my suspicions, thought that when I brought up the fact that the DWP and Atos along with all other hired thugs lie that she would say something like ..

“Oooh I know, it is terrible … I could tell you some stories … if I were not a court judge of course!”

But she had no concern for the fact that I could and did prove that I was lied to and simply went on a witch hunt to make me look bad. Had I not been having a breakdown at that time, I am still in the dark as to why that happened, I would have said something. Like pointing out that she was on a witch-hunt and that she was clearly biased as it is OK for the government to break not only laws but be immoral with it, but it is not OK for the general public to do this. I would have told her quite sternly that this was the worst case of double-standards I had EVER had his misfortune of witnessing first hand.

Yeah I deflected the attempts to make me appear a liar but in all honesty that was easy because it is when you do not lie or exaggerate. I had absolutely zero fight in me that day, felt terrible, had been self harming for the first and only time in my life and I wanted to leave that … mickey mouse court, go curl up in a corner somewhere and die.

But I did not die. What is that old saying that is almost always getting quoted? 'What does not kill you only makes you stronger'?

Yeah what does not kill you only makes you angrier, even more hungry for revenge and even more determined than you ever was before.

I remember that hallway in the Mind Centre in Edmonton where a lady counsellor I had just seen for fifteen sessions had just admitted that she had neither heard anything like me nor met anyone like me.

I got the feeling she was genuinely going to feel like she was missing out on what will happen next and that she knew it?

Yeah … buy you have my blog address, do you not? Hmm … you should have moved by now and set up your own business? I forget … I kind of … miss time passing me by. I cannot recall how long ago our last session was? I remember you said about a months time?

Damn it.

I feel like a coach driver from the 17th century with the most number of horses attached to one coach that has ever been seen before. I feel like I am holding so many reigns to so many horses and trying to … keep control of them all. With a condition that causes the short term memory loss.

I forgot to take my letter to the assessment centre … but then … that was something that I did want to slip my mind. “Sorry, I forgot it!” is what I said when asked for it. I had ID I was asked to bring in, why would they want the letter? I know bloody why and that is why I simply cast it out of my mind.

Because there is not a letter. There are, as a matter of fact, letters! Why have one you can use when you can have two at half the price?

There has been an air of confidence that has been slowly growing and has gotten out of proportion in the last few months. No, not me! Them. I have been ducking and diving to get myself into a position around the time that this confidence would have grown so large that it would appear like that of a vastly over-inflated balloon. It is nearing that now, will take about eight weeks. Lol. What they have no clue about is that I have been allowing that confidence to grow while I have been sharpening my pin! Yeah … if your the court staff looking in … did you read the part where I was surprised I was having a damned breakdown? Did you think it was over you biased decision?

Yeeeeah about that. No, it was not. You see I had been to two court appearances in that exact same room and I knew damn well how it was going to go. I just did not expect either the attitude, just how obvious the bias would be and the appalling and extremely bad witch-hunt.

I … am … afraid that you just don't do your research and I have been relying on this most heavily and for many years now. You really should have gone right back to the beginning and concentrated on what I said, who I said it about and what I claimed is the case and lastly about what I said regarding what I would do about it.

Oops!

Are you familiar with the word 'ruse'?

LMAO!

Some things just inevitably take a long time and sometimes a very long time.

It is not only about planning, scheming and carrying out said plans … but is is normally almost always about the numbers as well. In fact 'numbers' can be attached to several things within the same plan.

Double-oops!

See you in eight weeks! Well … when I say 'you' I mean central government and the DWP … or … this is you if of course you work for central government or the DWP. Unless of course your someone who works for them but not instructed to look into what I am doing to report back to them but actually agree with me? You wont be the only one.

I think I will shut up now?!

LMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment